Should all "sexual orientations" be protected, or just some?

Brucethethinker

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2011
Faggots want every business to cater to them, what about other sexual orientations? How about people who love their pets? If a motel has to rent a room to homos so they can pack each other's fudge, what about a guy who just wants the same right to be with his goat? Or his sister? What gives homos special privilege? Is it the fact that they have money to contribute to homo friendly politicians? Yep, that's it.

The Kinsey Scale of sexuality ranges from 1-6. Exclusively gay/straight at either end, most falling somewhere in-between. Since 5 of the 6 aren't exclusively heterosexual, shouldn't 5/6ths of the population be protected from the minority 1/6th?

The Kinsey Scale of sexuality ranges from 1-6. Exclusively gay/straight at either end, most falling somewhere in-between. Since 5 of the 6 aren't exclusively heterosexual, shouldn't 5/6ths of the population be protected from the minority 1/6th?
As 5/6 of the population aren't exclusively homosexual shouldn't they be protected from the 1/6 that is?

Faggots want every business to cater to them, what about other sexual orientations? How about people who love their pets? If a motel has to rent a room to homos so they can pack each other's fudge, what about a guy who just wants the same right to be with his goat? Or his sister? What gives homos special privilege? Is it the fact that they have money to contribute to homo friendly politicians? Yep, that's it.
Pleeeeeeeeease !!!!! --- No more, please. "Gay" must be the new "in thing". There's an obsession on USMB with "GAY". With all the important issues surrounding us and our fragile nation, we are dedicating hours to "GAY". This has got to be the biggest thing since Monica and Bill, even bigger than O.J., and more talked about since OBL was captured. It's amazing how background noise can drown out our socioeconomic disaster and the root causes behind it.

Since 5 of the 6 aren't exclusively heterosexual, shouldn't 5/6ths of the population be protected from the minority 1/6th?
Hold on there pilgrim. Just because some arbitrary "scale" comes up with 6 categories, that doesn't mean 5/6ths of the population packs fudge. Typical faggot bullshit. Fags want to say that heterosexual people are the minority, which may be the case in prisons, but it's not the case for the general public.

Not another hate the gays thread. Jeez, get a frikken life already.

But, to answer the thread title:

If its between consenting adults, MYOB.

Since 5 of the 6 aren't exclusively heterosexual, shouldn't 5/6ths of the population be protected from the minority 1/6th?
Hold on there pilgrim. Just because some arbitrary "scale" comes up with 6 categories, that doesn't mean 5/6ths of the population packs fudge. Typical faggot bullshit. Fags want to say that heterosexual people are the minority, which may be the case in prisons, but it's not the case for the general public.
I once saw a monkey try to f**k a football. Imagine that, a monkey no less.

They wouldn't need protection if it wasn't for the self righteous sanctimonious assholes on the right.

Wont matter whose scale you use, "exclusively heterosexual" is always going to be the minority.
And, do you have an opinion on the price of cotton this summer? Soy beans seem to be holding their own. I haven't checked the price of pork bellies yet. Corn should be a bumper crop this year.

They wouldn't need protection if it wasn't for the self righteous sanctimonious assholes on the right.
Obviously, something is amiss considering the coverage it's getting. Oh, wait, everything is fine, but some have to get involved with something in order to feel accepted. It's almost like those that believe animal shelters should enlarge so they wouldn't have to destroy dogs and cats.

If wondering where the study is (like I was) and weren't content taking the word of a blog post (like I was,) the page with the 50k person "study" is here. Disappointingly it wasn't a scientific study. However, the numbers are reliable nonetheless.

60 is No Minority

Note, link to the study page doesn't work. Old link presumedly.

"One recent piece of research, involving over 50,000 people, found that:

33% of those polled considered themselves to be exclusively heterosexual.

67% considered themselves not-exclusively heterosexual.

67% is No Minority!"
aangirfan HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GAY LESBIAN BISEXUAL OR HETEROSEXUAL

"Straights" are the sexual minority pal. :)
Now I know why some places have "uni-sex" restrooms. Question: Do skirts and dresses come with a zipper and fly like jeans?

I use public toilets to pee n poop, not socialize. "Hi, come here often?" - "Only when I need to pee or poop." :) So whether they're unisex or not doesn't matter to me. Like riding in an elevator I'm going out of my way not to make eye contact. :)

That explains why same sex marriage has been passed into law by the overwhelming vote of the people.

Oh wait.....

67% is No Minority!"

Now I know why some places have "uni-sex" restrooms. Question: Do skirts and dresses come with a zipper and fly like jeans?

I use public toilets to pee n poop, not socialize. "Hi, come here often?" - "Only when I need to pee or poop." :) So whether they're unisex or not doesn't matter to me. Like riding in an elevator I'm going out of my way not to make eye contact. :)
Just curious, do you go out to eat alone? Do you have a fear of the dark? Were you an only child? Can you count all of your friends on one hand? Do you prefer apple or cherry pie?

67% is No Minority!"

Just curious, do you go out to eat alone? Do you have a fear of the dark? Where you an only child? Can you count all of your friends on one hand? Do you prefer apple or cherry pie?

I don't "go out to eat." If I go to a restaurant I usually get take out.

No fear of the dark. Beyond the usual bumping into things. :)

Until I was 5 and my brother came along.

Can't count my friends on even an abacus. :)

Apple pie. Though very picky about the type. Love those crumbly flakey Dutch apple sorta ones. And not too much apple, more a crust fan :)

Forum List

Back