Should all Seinfeld reruns be pulled?

I remember as a kid watching the movie "Apache" starring Burt Lancaster, who played a renegade Indian that had escaped the reservation. Running from the law, he came across a farm house owned by a civilized Indian who had stopped being a warrior and became a farmer.

While eating a meal inside the civilized Indian's house. The guy's squaw told him to go outside and fetch a bucket of water. The Burt Lancaster character was amazed that an Indian woman was allowed to boss her Indian husband around like that, because fetching water was women's work.

One of my favorite movie lines was when the renegade Indian questioned the civilized Indian as to why he allowed his woman to talk to him like that? The civilized Indian's response was, "Some of the white man's ways are hard".

I recently saw this movie on TV one afternoon. The line about the white man's ways being hard had been edited out of the movie.

Little by little, we are being subjected to the PC cleansing of our culture by the regressive leftist liberals. ..... :mad-61:

Where did you see it recently?

Just watch Republicans do war dances when they talk about Elizabeth Warren

All you need to know

Just watch Republicans do war dances when they talk about Elizabeth Warren

All you need to know

Each and every GOP member should be deeply ashamed of making fun of Pocahontas.

Forum List

Back