Should all illegal immigrants be deported without exception?

He never commited a crime,

Ummmm....he’s an illegal immigrant.

its technically a criminal offense, because its against the laws of the country. but they do it because they seek to escape a horrible life and seek a better life, they dont do it because they are bad people. and i think if you they stayed for 10 or more years in the usa, and never hurt someone and work hard etc. dont sell drugs or are violent etc. and such, they might get legal papers, in my opinion. but true not everyone can come to usa, and shouldnt, but those people are over 10 years in usa.

- i hope i dont make enemies with my point of view, we can disagree and still be friends.

Do you want to be friends because you have only one bullet left in your revolver?

lol, no, i like you guys, i like americans, i dont want to make enemies.
Did you watch the classic American movie "the good the bad and the ugly"? In there, Tuco keeps complaining that his friends keep getting dead.

The only legal way to let them stay is under the Witness Protection Program and most illegals know the gang-bangers. Mexican cartels kill the relatives of snitches. It is not hard at all to enter the US legally. The report you read was false. Whether by error or as a way to sensationalize an otherwise boring story I do not know. I do know that the story has many errors of fact in it.

He never commited a crime,

Ummmm....he’s an illegal immigrant.

its technically a criminal offense, because its against the laws of the country. but they do it because they seek to escape a horrible life and seek a better life, they dont do it because they are bad people. and i think if you they stayed for 10 or more years in the usa, and never hurt someone and work hard etc. dont sell drugs or are violent etc. and such, they might get legal papers, in my opinion. but true not everyone can come to usa, and shouldnt, but those people are over 10 years in usa.

- i hope i dont make enemies with my point of view, we can disagree and still be friends.
That’s all very interesting, but you said he wasn’t a criminal. Well he entered the country illegally, remained in the country for decades illegally, presumably didn’t pay taxes for decades - illegally etc etc etc. Seems like there are probably a quite few crimes stacking up. And how do you know the other stuff about him - cos he told you?

i "know" only what i watched on the television, he said he came per feet and was 3 days in the desert or like that, if he didnt fled for his life, he wouldnt take up such a dangerous and hard way to come to usa i think. he didnt just do it for the lolz to commit a crime, he did commit a crime, but he didnt do it because he is a bad person, and i know only what i watched.

Can you survive 3 days in the desert? Hmmm.

Should people who commit a crime face a penalty?
Should certain crimes be excused?

certain crimes can be excused in my opinion like stealing a loaf of bread if your children are hungry. but not always even depends on context, crime, situation etc. and how long it was ago and what happened inbetween and how he behaved. i think he commited a crime over ten years ago by entering the usa illegal, but what if he did that to escape being killed in his country for example? if he fled for his life, or if he would have died because of hunger or thirst, he didnt do it because he is a bad person. right? depends, there are illegal immigrants who come as criminals, mafia etc. who sell drugs and kill people i didnt said all of them should be given amnesty.

certain crimes can be excused in my opinion like stealing a loaf of bread if your children are hungry. but not always even depends on context, crime, situation etc. and how long it was ago and what happened inbetween and how he behaved. i think he commited a crime over ten years ago by entering the usa illegal, but what if he did that to escape being killed in his country for example? if he fled for his life, or if he would have died because of hunger or thirst, he didnt do it because he is a bad person. right? depends, there are illegal immigrants who come as criminals, mafia etc. who sell drugs and kill people i didnt said all of them should be given amnesty.

If he was seeking asylum odds are he would be granted it even if the documentation was sketchy. Something is wrong with his story.

I was questioned by HR before being hired for my current job because of an assault charge that was put on STET.
While it was embarrassing to explain why I sent someone to a hospital, they understood.

After getting hired, my boss asked if I’d have a problem with helping security with combative people.
It’s now something I’ve been doing for several years. :)

Last edited:
Instead of deporting them, let's allow them to stay, but let's castrate them. That way, they can't contribute to crime and criminal demographics.

if they are criminal especially if they sell drugs, organised crime and violent etc. they should be shot, one bullet doesnt cost much. im for harsher law enforcement and punishment anyways. especially for violent crime, rape and murder etc. i support the death penalty.
Charming. How about they be deported instead of executed?

Instead of deporting them, let's allow them to stay, but let's castrate them. That way, they can't contribute to crime and criminal demographics.

if they are criminal especially if they sell drugs, organised crime and violent etc. they should be shot, one bullet doesnt cost much. im for harsher law enforcement and punishment anyways. especially for violent crime, rape and murder etc. i support the death penalty.

that could work but would be less revengeful and justice. i do believe in revenge and in eye for an eye. well the eye for an eye is altered by "hold the other cheek" but the "hold the other cheek" doesnt mean always and in every case, but to give opportunity for repent and change etc. but it depends on situation.

How about no, you deport him and then he's right back here doing the same thing. Neither should we up and shoot the person either though, lots of people like that idea but the death penalty is somewhat controversial in this country. You gotta be careful and ending a life, which is why it takes years to go through all the appeals. And there are some states that do chemical or physical castration for committing sex crimes, but I'm not entirely sure it solves the problem. You can still hurt or kill somebody.

Mortimer, it's "turn the other cheek", not "hold the other cheek". Thought you should know.

How about no, you deport him and then he's right back here doing the same thing. Neither should we up and shoot the person either though, lots of people like that idea but the death penalty is somewhat controversial in this country. You gotta be careful and ending a life, which is why it takes years to go through all the appeals. And there are some states that do chemical or physical castration for committing sex crimes, but I'm not entirely sure it solves the problem. You can still hurt or kill somebody.

Mortimer, it's "turn the other cheek", not "hold the other cheek". Thought you should know.

ok. i dont speak english outside internet and never spend holidays or time in a english speaking country or i would probably know. but thanks, its good that you correct me so i will learn better english.

Forum List

Back