Should a Jewish Bakery Have the Right to Deny...

They don't usually invite their sycophants to the planning meetings, but let us know if you get to lick any boots. ;)
I have people for that. Thanks anyway.
Sure you do. Who pays you to sit on these boards all day long? Can't find a real job there sparky?
Pays me? To be here? A lot of churches and right-wingers actually. That's my core customer base but it's really none of you business right?

secede from the union.

No way man. Stick around and fuck with the control freaks' grand ambitions!

It's an exercise in futility. Secession is the only feasible solution to government oppression.

Dear Bripat: This can be done in essence by financially segregating, investing in business, church, charity or school structures where all functions and jobs can be set up and run within a campus managed privately, and there is no limit to the size or number of satellite campus locations.

If it is set up as a business, all expenses can be deducted 100% from taxes.
If it is set up as a church, the organization does not pay taxes on the property but has to file other paperwork with the govt.

If people organize microlending or similar systems to the Federal Reserve (which is private but recognized as a public institution like govt) then people can vote with their dollars based on their labor, and keep the resources exchanged within groups that respect Constitutional liberties and limits on govt.

Constitutional beliefs basically constitute a political religion, and what we have now between parties is religious conflict between denominations who either believe in big or limited govt, and federal centralized power or states rights. Similar to how Shiites or Sunni Muslims fight for control of their govt and have to separate through a coalition type govt that incorporates both "parties" without threatening each other. We need to separate and do the same, and urge both parties to teach/train their members to be self-governing instead of competing to dominate each other which violates constitutional laws and ethics.

I started a list of model programs I would recommend for training people to become self-governing, but left names off the list I need to add. (first draft: Nominees for training or leadership or both | New World Government.net)

I could start a thread here, and add the other names I left off. America has the resources and liberty to train all citizens to become independent. We're just not using it for that, but wasting resources fighting for control instead of investing and building sustainably.

Why do do the Christians only choose to deny services to only homersexuals and not other people that are sinners???

I would say that if the request was placed for Tah Tah cupcakes, that a Christian bakery would refuse it. If customers come in an order cake, they are going to get cake. It is the special requests that might be rejected due to the theme...

screw the baker, if the law passes it will encompass all sectors of the those in business. gays will be left outside hospitals to die....

LMFAO! That's a dumb fuckin assumption. Hospitals already have less freedom to turn people away than any other business. Why would that change?

The baker's already allowed to turn away gays, blacks, Hispanics, whites, Arabs, Jews, Christians, Muslims, Asians, goldfish with misshapen fins. . . he can turn down any of them IF THEY CANT AFFORD WHAT THEY WANT.

Hospitals already share no such discretion. We've told the lovely men and women of the medical profession to "take it all".

Also, the number of successful business owners out there who care more about moral opinions than they do about making money is a tiny fraction of the ones who actually make their business fly. ON top of that, last I checked homosexuals averaged about 9% higher income than heterosexuals. If suddenly there becomes a shortage of hospitals that are willing to take in people who tend to have more money simply because they don't like homosexuals, they'll leave a huge and HIGHLY PROFITABLE vacuum floating out there in the medical industry. IF that happened (and it wouldn't. . . nobody with enough wealth to own a hospital is that fuckin dumb), that gay-sized hole in the supply side of the economy'd fill back in so fast it'd make your faux-hawk spin.

Last edited:
No way man. Stick around and fuck with the control freaks' grand ambitions!

It's an exercise in futility. Secession is the only feasible solution to government oppression.

Dear Bripat: This can be done in essence by financially segregating, investing in business, church, charity or school structures where all functions and jobs can be set up and run within a campus managed privately, and there is no limit to the size or number of satellite campus locations.

If it is set up as a business, all expenses can be deducted 100% from taxes.
If it is set up as a church, the organization does not pay taxes on the property but has to file other paperwork with the govt.

If people organize microlending or similar systems to the Federal Reserve (which is private but recognized as a public institution like govt) then people can vote with their dollars based on their labor, and keep the resources exchanged within groups that respect Constitutional liberties and limits on govt.

Constitutional beliefs basically constitute a political religion, and what we have now between parties is religious conflict between denominations who either believe in big or limited govt, and federal centralized power or states rights. Similar to how Shiites or Sunni Muslims fight for control of their govt and have to separate through a coalition type govt that incorporates both "parties" without threatening each other. We need to separate and do the same, and urge both parties to teach/train their members to be self-governing instead of competing to dominate each other which violates constitutional laws and ethics.

I started a list of model programs I would recommend for training people to become self-governing, but left names off the list I need to add. (first draft: Nominees for training or leadership or both | New World Government.net)

I could start a thread here, and add the other names I left off. America has the resources and liberty to train all citizens to become independent. We're just not using it for that, but wasting resources fighting for control instead of investing and building sustainably.

I'd like to contend that, if the amount of resources and time we're mandatorily throwing at each individual child for 12 of the first 18 years of their life isn't enough for society to train them to be independent, maybe we should just go ahead and absolve society of that particular responsibility and let the people figure that shit out privately.

Furthermore, even though I agree with where you're going with encouraging the parties to be more self-governing and not trying to dominate everyone else, that's not a thing. Both parties, at this point, are mostly varying levels of statists, minus a few non-mainstream elements of both. Democrats want to be able to decide who a business owner has to do business with and how unhealthy the food I put in my body is allowed to be. Republicans want to decide who's allowed to marry who and which intoxicants it is and isn't appropriate to party with. Essentially, what you're proposing is an oxymoron. If your entire philosophy is dominating the choices of others, it's literally impossible to govern yourself by that philosophy without seeking to dominate others.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back