Should a Black Baker be Forced to Bake a Cake for a KKK Wedding?

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
He should be able to say to the hooded moron, “This is private property, get out, I will not bake you a cake. Go make your own damn cake.”

Isnt a very good analogy IMO
That would be denying for the customers hate, not race. Hate isnt a discriminatory and unconstitutional protected class
I feel i should clarify for the tunnel vision dumbfucks that i am against ANY public accommodation law.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
He should be able to say to the hooded moron, “This is private property, get out, I will not bake you a cake. Go make your own damn cake.”

Would a member of the KKK ever order a cake from a baker, or engage in any sort of commerce with someone that hate and believe should go back to Africa?

If such a scenario were possible, and I was the black baker, I'd be happy to make a nice chocolate cake, and used the finest ingredients:

shopping

The homosexuals who sued the baker were doing it out of hate. They were looking for resistance so they could sue. It could be argued that homosexual activists are a hate group.

Flour baking soda and baking powder sugar eggs and puppy pooo......here ya go enjoy!

/----/ Should a Kosher or Halal Deli be forced to serve Bacon sandwiches?

Would a member of the KKK ever order a cake from a baker, or engage in any sort of commerce with someone that hate and believe should go back to Africa?

If such a scenario were possible, and I was the black baker, I'd be happy to make a nice chocolate cake, and used the finest ingredients:

shopping

Of course they would. If klansmen weren't so lazy, they could jump on the "oh look we can't get a cake baked" express train of media coverage too. They're just too lazy to do anything. That's why when someone warns us about how dangerous the klan is, i laugh my ass off.

shopping

Of course they would. If klansmen weren't so lazy, they could jump on the "oh look we can't get a cake baked" express train of media coverage too. They're just too lazy to do anything. That's why when someone warns us about how dangerous the klan is, i laugh my ass off.

Dunno

now that this thread has been posted, I can see one of our Stormfront rejects doing it.

shopping

Dunno

now that this thread has been posted, I can see one of our Stormfront rejects doing it.

I would bet a healthy shot of Scotch that they still couldn't drag their ass off the couch to go down to a baker. They are that useless.

That holds only if the business is established as a non-public enterprise, meaning it's customers are select, like a golf course. Where it was held they can use discriminatory rules like the grandfather clause, or legacy requirement.

But if you're an establishment open to the public, you have to serve the public.

BTW: I don't see why he didn't bake them a cake, and just left the figurines off the top, and instead sold them two sets of figurines, and let them put whichever configuration they wanted.

I need to research the details.

That holds only if the business is established as a non-public enterprise, meaning it's customers are select, like a golf course. Where it was held they can use discriminatory rules like the grandfather clause, or legacy requirement.

But if you're an establishment open to the public, you have to serve the public.

BTW: I don't see why he didn't bake them a cake, and just left the figurines off the top, and instead sold them two sets of figurines, and let them put whichever configuration they wanted.

I need to research the details.

Not in the US. Here religious beliefs are protected. Unlike other countries.

Well if a Christian baker has to bake a cake for Homos, then yes a Black baker should have to bake a KKK cake.

That would be denying for the customers hate, not race. Hate isnt a discriminatory and unconstitutional protected class
I feel i should clarify for the tunnel vision dumbfucks that i am against ANY public accommodation law.

What about a Muslim baker or a Jewish baker and someone wanted a savoury cake containing bacon, they should be forced to bake the cake, if Christian bakers are told to bake cakes for Homos then this should be applicable to Muslims and Jews.

shopping

Dunno

Doing what? Baking the cake?

What KKK guy’s gonna be dumb enough to approach a black baker to have a cake made?

If you saw the movie or read the book The Help, you’d know bakers have a way of handling such circumstances.

What about a Muslim baker or a Jewish baker and someone wanted a savoury cake containing bacon, they should be forced to bake the cake, if Christian bakers are told to bake cakes for Homos then this should be applicable to Muslims and Jews.

Bake?

go to a Jewish deli, and order a BLT.

(bacon in a cake?)

Forum List

Back