Shots fired into Obama campaign office

Obama Campaign Office Shooting: Shot Fired Into Denver Building, None Hurt

Okay, how many posts before some loony rw says it was done by a lib.

Countdown begins ....................

NOW!

In late August 2009, as lawmakers faced citizen revolts at health care town halls nationwide, the Colorado Democratic Party decried a vandalism attack at its Denver headquarters. A hammer-wielding thug smashed 11 windows and caused $11,000 in property damage. The perpetrator, Maurice Schwenkler, turned out to be a far Left nutball/transgender activist/single-payer anarchist who had worked for a SEIU-tied 527 group and canvassed for a Democrat candidate. Nevertheless, State Democrat Party chair Pat Waak continued to blame “people opposed to health care” for the attack.

Michelle Malkin » Not again: Another act of Democrat vandalism falsely blamed on Tea Party

NaziCons are dangerous!

Last Tuesday August 17, 2010, Rep. Russ Carnahan’s office was reportedly vandalized and “firebombed” at 2 AM in the morning. Hours later police arrested a suspect for the crime and held him for several hours.

The suspect was reportedly a disgruntled progressive activist employed by Russ Carnahan. An unnamed source familiar with the case released the information. Suspect Chris Powers reportedly was upset because he did not get paid so he firebombed the Carnahan finance offices at 2 in the morning…

Michelle Malkin » Not again: Another act of Democrat vandalism falsely blamed on Tea Party

oh my word . i just think this sums up my whole point. both sides turrning a shooting into who at fault left or right. It just madtalk

The Chicago thugs are running the DNC now. So nothing would surprise me. I'm sure any minute now they'll be claiming he's a member of that nonexistent KKK, or an Evil nonexistent Militia. Stay tuned.
i have not known such mad talk for so long. this is why it hard to have civil talk. when you start saying stuff like that. very disappointing iindeed. neither left or right issue here. Just a shooting from a mad person.

You also need to tell the liberal/progressive/marxists on this board as well

Obama Campaign Office Shooting: Shot Fired Into Denver Building, None Hurt

Okay, how many posts before some loony rw says it was done by a lib.

Countdown begins ....................

NOW!

No evidence as to which side might be responsible, but logic tells us it was likely a right winger.

One of two people suspected of shattering 11 windows Tuesday morning at the state Democratic Party headquarters has an arrest record and a history of helping a Democratic political candidate, public records show.

Police said that about 2:20 a.m., 24-year-old Maurice Schwenkler, now in custody, and an at-large accomplice took a hammer to the picture windows displaying posters touting President Barack Obama and his health care reform efforts.

Early Tuesday, Democratic Party chairwoman Pat Waak said the damage to her building in Denver's art district was a consequence of "an effort on the other side to stir up hate." She tempered her statement after Schwenkler's political history was revealed.

Read more: '08 race worker held in damage to Colorado Democratic HQ - The Denver Post '08 race worker held in damage to Colorado Democratic HQ - The Denver Post
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: Terms of Use - The Denver Post

This is obviously a NaziCon conspiracy to make Democrats look bad. Shame...

The left has seized on Bill Sparkman's still mysterious death as evidence that the "right wing" is inciting violence. Since the story broke, details have changed by the day.

Early on, people who were day dreaming of a Silence of the Lambs episode insisted that the word "fed" was carved into Sparkman's chest.

Democratic Underground user, aptly named "TheWraith," says that Sparkman was lynched and further speculated: "He had the word "Fed" written on his chest--and the fact that the police declined to say HOW it was written there makes me suspect it was carved into his skin." Andrew Belonsky of Gawker also repeated the "lynched & carved" wet dream.

Using Bill Sparkman's death as an opportunity - National Political Buzz | Examiner.com

A Kentucky census worker found hanging from a tree with the word "fed" written on his chest killed himself and staged his death to look like a murder, authorities said Tuesday.

Read more: Investigators: Kentucky Census Worker Killed Himself | Fox News

We covered this earlier.

It was LIbtards offing themselves to spare them the horror of jumping out of windows in tall building on Nov. 7th.

LOL

Only you could make fun of the tragedy of people jumping from the WTC.

What is wrong with you?

We covered this earlier.

It was LIbtards offing themselves to spare them the horror of jumping out of windows in tall building on Nov. 7th.

LOL

Only you could make fun of the tragedy of people jumping from the WTC.

What is wrong with you?

Only you could imagine the comparison, moron.

Did you see ANYONE mention the WTC?

Of course you didn't, you're just making shit up AGAIN!

How fucking disingenuous can you get, anyway?

Forum List

Back