Shots fired into Obama campaign office

We covered this earlier.

It was LIbtards offing themselves to spare them the horror of jumping out of windows in tall building on Nov. 7th.

LOL

Luddley gets the Swallow award.........Congrats......I'll post here what I did earlier.....

Did Joe Biden get drunk and shoot it up...yeeeehaaaa......Biden is proud he's from a slave state you know......look away, look away dixieland!

we say it's a lib, because they're the unhinged crazies that do this......no wander you guys like jihadists......

This is obviously a NaziCon conspiracy to make Democrats look bad. Shame...

seriously, even with evidence you cant accept the fact? and you still have to blame republicans? wow, thats some serious drop in cred my boy.

This is obviously a NaziCon conspiracy to make Democrats look bad. Shame...

OMG you blame republicans for everything.........you need to be deprogrammed
in his and Deans world....thats what your told to do.....and you NEVER question them as to WHY......

I agree.......I've never see a person like this....these guys would qualify for the SS......dont ever question the policy......amazing

OMG you blame republicans for everything.........you need to be deprogrammed
in his and Deans world....thats what your told to do.....and you NEVER question them as to WHY......

I agree.......I've never see a person like this....these guys would qualify for the SS......dont ever question the policy......amazing

if you want to follow a party....thats fine....but dam,question them once in a while.....

Forum List

Back