Shots fired in brawl....in london, England....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Hmmmm...a gang of men and shots are fired......in Britain...but, I thought they had gun control?

There is video....

CCTV captures shooting during 12-man brawl in north London

Shots were fired during a confrontation involving at least 12 men in a quiet suburban street, police have revealed.

CCTV footage shows three car-loads of men, thought to be rival gangs, pull up in a residential street in north London, before squaring up to each other in the lamplight.

One hooded man pulls away from the huddle, points a handgun towards a driver’s seat and apparently fires as the car reverses away.

Guess they heard about our crossfire answer, good guy with a gun and all that.

Hmmmm...a gang of men and shots are fired......in Britain...but, I thought they had gun control?

There is video....

CCTV captures shooting during 12-man brawl in north London

Shots were fired during a confrontation involving at least 12 men in a quiet suburban street, police have revealed.

CCTV footage shows three car-loads of men, thought to be rival gangs, pull up in a residential street in north London, before squaring up to each other in the lamplight.

One hooded man pulls away from the huddle, points a handgun towards a driver’s seat and apparently fires as the car reverses away.
Bullshit.

There are no guns in England, they outlawed them silly gun lover.

roflmao /sarc

This shit is too good

Oh you know how it is , take those guns and killings never happen, I mean it makes gun free places the safest in the world where ever you are take those guns, your fantasy land is happening. Never another killing again.

Forum List

Back