Short Track Dirt Stock Car Racing!!!!!!!

Folks, it just don't get better than this!!!!!:

Check It Out: http://www.columbusspeedway.net/

Cheaper than a Friday Night High School football game and multible times more entertaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea... Watching those cars drive around in cicles sure is exiting!

I just bought a new washing macine... Its a front loader with a glass door so we can see inside...

When there is no racing on TV me and the kids wash socks...

Its really awesome watching them go around and around and around on the heavy wash cycle! I pretend My black socks are Jeff Gordon becuase he is the best!...I know its true because my black socks are always in the lead!

Yea... Watching those cars drive around in cicles sure is exiting!

I just bought a new washing macine... Its a front loader with a glass door so we can see inside...

When there is no racing on TV me and the kids wash socks...

Its really awesome watching them go around and around and around on the heavy wash cycle! I pretend My black socks are Jeff Gordon becuase he is the best!...I know its true because my black socks are always in the lead!

If that ever gets boring (although I doubt it), you should try watching paint dry. Simply apply paint liberally to any smooth surface, and grab a squat to see how things turn out. It's quite fascinating, I can assure you.

I like dirt track stockcar racing, but of the Northern modified open wheel DIRT variety and sprintcars, it ain't bumper cars, and it ain't just roundy round..........my father was a modified driver, never famous, but pretty accomplished and I understood what it took to succeed at it..............it's alot alotta work..................:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back