Shop SEARS Save SEARS

AZGAL

Gold Member
Oct 3, 2016
Arid Zona
images.jpeg MW-FP026_Lamper_20170622144332_ZH.jpg
sears-case-study-2-638.jpg
.........................................................................................Sears is a great part of the culture of the USA................................................go have fun and shop at Sears. we have 2 years to save this beloved institution! Get up and go to the mall today!...................( no I do not work for this company)

newsflash
DEPARTMENT STORES

Why Sears Holding Corp Stock Popped Today

Shares of the retailer moved higher on an extended loan agreement.

Jeremy Bowman
(TMFHobo)
Jun 5, 2018 at 4:46PM
What happened

After a three-day slide, shares of Sears Holding Corp (NASDAQ:SHLD) were bouncing back today as the struggling retailer said it amended a loan agreement to give it more payback time. As a result, the stock was up 6.5% as of 3:21 p.m. EDT.

In a filing, Sears said it would extend the maturity date on a previous $593 million loan by two years to July 20, 2020, and that it would also receive an additional advance of $186 million, bringing the total loan to $779 million. The company said it would use the additional advance to pay back outstanding loans from a prior real estate loan facility, and the new loan is guaranteed by 69 Sears properties.

• The maturity date in July has been extended by two years.

Last edited:
My local Sears closed up like three or four years ago.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The space was turned into a T.J. Max And More store.

Last edited:
Malls are done for and so are the mall based stores.....if they want to survive they need to move outside in strips and plazas

Sears got me through puberty but it's time to put her behind me...

28b723e3b7b2e142e5822352f3cbf494.jpg

In almost 60 years of shopping at Sears, I do not recall a single positive shopping experience. In fact, my experiences were perfect examples of everything that could be done to drive a customer away. My final experience was in 2008, when I ordered a microwave. When it arrived, I found that it was the wrong model, the wrong color, the wrong size, and delivered initially to the wrong house. Good riddance.

In almost 60 years of shopping at Sears, I do not recall a single positive shopping experience. In fact, my experiences were perfect examples of everything that could be done to drive a customer away. My final experience was in 2008, when I ordered a microwave. When it arrived, I found that it was the wrong model, the wrong color, the wrong size, and delivered initially to the wrong house. Good riddance.
I went though that in the 1980's and 1990's until I cut my Sears card in half and said bye.

this is smart.......
BUSINESS

Restaurants eat up more space in malls

By Paul Takahashi

May 18, 2018 Updated: May 18, 2018 11:57am

Mall owners are dedicating more retail space to restaurants and bars to fill vacancies left by shuttered department stores and to attract younger customers with a penchant for eating out.

Two out of every five major mall renovations nationally over the past three years have included new restaurants and bars, making food and beverage the most popular mall improvement strategy, according to commercial real estate firm Jones Lang LaSalle.

Restaurants and bars today represent on average about 9 percent of mall space, up from 5 percent a decade ago. However by 2025, JLL estimates food and beverage will grow to about a fifth of mall space.

“Restaurants are one of the saving graces for malls,” said Ed Wulfe, chairman and CEO of Wulfe & Co., a Houston-based retail developer and brokerage. “Many malls are devoting much more space to restaurants because they’re high-energy and frequently visited by consumers.”

Lynnhaven-food-court-wpcf_847x476.jpg

Sears expands Amazon.com tire installation program to more stores
www.tractionnews.com/sears-auto-expands-amazon-com-tire-installation-program-sto...

2 days ago - Sears Auto announced it has expanded the availability of the Amazon.com tire installation service to an additional 71 stores ...

Buy your tires on Amazon, install them at Sears - CNN Money
money.cnn.com/2018/05/09/news/companies/amazon-sears-tires/index.html

May 9, 2018 - Sears shares soar on deal with Amazon to have it install all tires bought on the site.

Trade War Hits Trump Heartland as China Targets Farms, Mines

Alexander Kwiatkowski

China's response to U.S. tariffs aims to hit the Trump administration right in its natural resources.

The world’s largest commodities consumer on Friday said it will levy a first round of tariffs on $34 billion worth of U.S. agriculture products, as well as automobiles, starting July 6. Another $16 billion in goods, including coal and oil, will be subject to tariffs later. The escalating dispute sent the prices of everything from soybeans to copper lower and hit the shares of U.S. coal producers while boosting the prospects for alternative suppliers like Brazil.

Forum List

Back