Shooting outside of cafe.....in Britain.....now how did that happen? Gun control?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
How did this shooting happen....? They banned and confiscated guns...so there shouldn't be these incidents...and why did the bystander aks why it keeps happening in this particular community...since guns are banned.....?

Police descend on high street after man shot dead outside cafe

A man has been shot dead in the middle of a busy north London high street outside a popular cafe.

Police descended on Kilburn High Road at 5.20pm on Thursday afterreports of the shooting.

Witnesses reported seeing armed officers and up to 10 police cars arriving at the scene, just outside Ellie's Cafe and a kebab shop.

Paramedics also arrived to treat the man, believed to be in his early 20s, but he was pronounced dead at the scene.

----

"There was just saw a loud crowd of people, then a large crowd of black youths pushing everyone to move," he said.

"One of them punched a random by-stander because he was too close.

"A fight broke out, with people punching people who were filming it.

"His mates were trying to empty his pockets."

I didnt' think this question was possible in Britain...since they banned and confiscated guns...

"An elderly lady asked me what happened," he said. "I replied a person was shot.

"She said, 'oh my god, why is it happening again and again here in Kilburn?"

A Scotland Yard spokesman said there had been no arrests so far.

This is more on the story......he was just walking down the street...and got shot...but....I thought this only happened in the United States...but Britain experienced a 4% increase in gun crime last year...and the police are finding more and more guns on the streets....

Young man shot dead in Kilburn while walking with relatives

A young man died after being gunned down in front of horrified shoppers in Kilburn as he crossed a busy high street.

Witnesses described how the victim, aged in his early 20s, staggered to the pavement and collapsed outside a cafe after being shot in the stomach yesterday.

Police sealed off a 200 yard stretch of Kilburn High Road as paramedics battled to save his life for 20 minutes, while scores of armed officers swarmed surrounding streets as they hunted the gunmen who were seen to flee down a side road into a housing estate.

The victim, named locally as Yasir, was said to have been accompanied by an older woman and a younger boy - thought to be relatives - when he was struck by a single shot.

It's just more fake news. They only place in the world where people get shot in in the USA. According to the imbeciles.

Forum List

Back