Shooting in Virginia

the last time i remember anything like this happening in nc...was the kkk opening fire in greensboro and that was many many years ago...now one thing...nc is a conceal and carry state...we can carry concealed weapons...so you best assume in a room of 10 people....at least 5 are carrying...anything from little inch and half single shot pistol to stuff that will blow a hole in ya the size of a watermelon..

Virginia also allows for citizens to carry concealed, as long as they have a concealed weapons permit, and I am going to question the assertion that 5 out of ten people are carrying concealed in NC, there may be that perception but it is complete bullshit.

The helicopter wasnt really shot down but "forced" to have an "emergency landing"... whatever that means.

As for the story, very sad news.

helicopters are not that hard to bring down now are they? i have always had the impression that a helicopter is easy to bring down...not armed...etc.

i could be wrong and i am sure if i am, sunshine will let me know

I seriously doubt he brought it down other then as a precaution.

The helicopter was forced to land after the gunman ruptured it's fuel tank with rifle fire.

With all the explosives and guns found at the house where the killing took place, was this a terrorist group in the making?

With all the explosives and guns found at the house where the killing took place, was this a terrorist group in the making?

Naah, just a right winger extremist.

I will wager he was an NRA member as well.

How about him?

Texas man charged in deaths of 5 family members | National news | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

I bet he voted for Obama!

Likely, becuase he did not have an arsenal and explosives.

Assholes and crazy people come in all shapes, parties and colors.
However I watch out for the gun nutz more than the rest.

It was horrible, but as long as they are killing within the family the rest of us are safer from random killiings.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back