Shooting in VA park, Steve scalise shot

These commentators aren't real attentive. Joe Donnelly got pinch-run for, then got doubled off first, and they still haven't noticed.

Juan Williams is saying violence is coming from the Trump supporters at Trump rallies, no matter what conservatives do it is our fault

Good news. "Scalise is in serious condition but continues to show signs of improvement. He is more responsive & is speaking w/ loved ones."

DCipcFoUwAA5UeI.jpg

Good news --- Steve Scalise has improved enough, after another surgery, that he's no longer in "critical" condition. :rock:

>> (CNN)Louisiana Rep. Steve Scalise's condition has been upgraded to "serious" after he underwent surgery Saturday for injuries sustained in a shooting at a Republican congressional baseball practice earlier this week, the hospital treating him said in a release.

Scalise, the third-ranking GOP leader in the House, "continues to show signs of improvement," MedStar Washington Hospital Center said in a statement released on behalf of his family. "He is more responsive, and is speaking with his loved ones. The Scalise family greatly appreciates the outpouring of thoughts and prayers." <<

The other victims hit have also improved and it looks like the other critical injuree is in time going to make a full recovery.

Link

looks like scalise will survive. the crazy sanders supporter accomplished nothing except make liberals look bad.

DC22LzxWAAEzytH.jpg

looks like scalise will survive. the crazy sanders supporter accomplished nothing except make liberals look bad.

DC22LzxWAAEzytH.jpg

FUCK YOU. Hodgkinson had nothing to do with "Liberals". As for Steve Scalise's condition, I already reported on that four days ago and it's sitting a few posts above so all you're doing is copying my shit in an incessant quest for attention to your waste of a life.

And if I forgot to mention it, fuck you and the dishonest horse you rode in on.

Forum List

Back