Shooting in VA park, Steve scalise shot

Update!

Congressman on FOX now was leaving and guy came up to him before the shooting and asked if those were republicans or democrats.

Ya heard that too, reportedly a heavy set middle age white male, they say he is in custody other reports say he's dead.

Mmyup. All the USMB libs finally got what they wanted Jillian, rderp, camp, all this guys are in a libo heaven circkle jerk of ecstasy, candycorn will be here soon to say it was a republican assassin, but will also make the shooter an official democrat. Teach thoses assholes to blay baseball.

FUCK OFF YOU LOUSY PIECE OF SHIT!

Yup. Just what you wanted. You are sad the shooter was a lousy shot, but this is the crescendo you libs are building to. The democrat party has been instigating this since trump got in office. You reap what you fulminate, so reap it you gutless cowards.

Who on this forum has been instigating violence against Trump?
Everyone that treats him like he's Satan. Which is just about every lib here.
we hate his guts but not this far...... never
Of course, this guy didn't even do anything. But had it been Baron Trump at Schlitterban you would jizz your pants. That how sick the typical left leaning person has become. Sew your hate and then you cowards run when it all kicks off.

This one has "Trump Reichstagfire" written all over it

This one lefty can't defend the shooter all by himself. Where are all the other lefties?

Waiting to hear what bullet points they should use in their defense?
Defend the shooter ...? are you insane ... I condemn absolutely totally and categorically the shooting...there cannot possibly be a rationale of an argument for raw murder ....

Yup. Just what you wanted. You are sad the shooter was a lousy shot, but this is the crescendo you libs are building to. The democrat party has been instigating this since trump got in office. You reap what you fulminate, so reap it you gutless cowards.

Yeah you guys were so good to Obama and couldn’t have been nicer to Ms. Clinton.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Nut jobs who burn down college campuses and spray young girls with pepper spray are now taking it to a new level

-Geaux

You mean these guys?
la-me-ln-uc-davis-pepper-spray-internet-20160415

Rep. Scalise shot in Virginia - CNNPolitics.com

Rep. Steve Scalise was shot in Alexandria, Virginia. He and his aide were hit - story developing.

Don't think Scalise was singled out. There were 14-15 shots fired. Luckily the assassin was a bad shot or else more could have been more hurt. It was the GOP softball practice game so lots of people there.

Yeah, good thing ya
Wish them all well

Seems they caught the guy

Except for you. You are a cool lib. That said, what the hell, I can see trying to do this to a politition. Gabby Giffords, Ronald Reagan, the Kennedy brothers, all were hit out doing political stuff. These guys were playing baseball! This is like rolling up on a guy and shooting them on the shitter!

Target of opportunity

I remember the 60s-70s well as JFK, RFK, MLK, were assassinated. Later George Wallace, Ford, Reagan and even the pope were shot at. They even killed John Lennon

I had hoped we moved past this stuff. Regardless of political affiliation, these people are representing our country and taking shots at them does not resolve anything

Leadership from both sides need to back way up and look at our rhetoric.

It was just a matter of time with all the hate the left has been promoting on a day in day out minute by minute basis.

Notice how late they are on the calls banning guns?
Matter of time until Candy pen, bikerderp and JoeB come and say it was republicans fault for not banning guns like Chicago.
Don't worry, this is just a case of 2nd Amendment solutions....or else faked, like Sandy Hook was faked.
Urine idiot.

Target of opportunity

So some bat-shit crazy (snowflake, I am guessing) happens to be at a baseball game at the park and just so happens to pick R-Scalise out of all the by-standers and out of all the players on the field?!

How do you think he decided? 'Eenie-meanie'? 'One Potato, Two potato'? 'Flipped a coin'?

:p

Yeah you guys were so good to Obama and couldn’t have been nicer to Ms. Clinton.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Nut jobs who burn down college campuses and spray young girls with pepper spray are now taking it to a new level

-Geaux

You mean these guys?
la-me-ln-uc-davis-pepper-spray-internet-20160415

NOPE- Law breakers get what they deserve

This of course it what you meant to post

-Geaux

Another Leftist Democrat Scum, Like Colbert, Madonna, Kathy Griffin just took what they and people like CNN did as inspiration.
People need to be held accountable for making threats against the US Government and The President of The United States.
Meanwhile over in London another Jihadist, Democrat Liberal decided to burn an entire apartment complex down.

And then there is CNN's sponsorship of an Assasination Play in The Park. I thought things like what Griffin, Madonna, and CNN did is illegal.

I am at the point where I think we are on the verge of Civil War, and we'd be forced in to it because The Left and The Jihadists are allying with each other and have begun to try to pick off conservatives and target Conservative politicians with physical and political violence.

The best thing that could happen to Kathy Griffin, Colbert and Madonna would be for them to encounter a Jihadist and be beheaded.

Then we could stick their heads on a pike and broadcast it to the world.

"This is your head!"
"This is your head on Liberalism"

Just Say NO!

Open Borders and No Vetting is what they want?
Then let happen what happens.

Last edited:
This one has "Trump Reichstagfire" written all over it

This one lefty can't defend the shooter all by himself. Where are all the other lefties?

Waiting to hear what bullet points they should use in their defense?
Defend the shooter ...? are you insane ... I condemn absolutely totally and categorically the shooting...there cannot possibly be a rationale of an argument for raw murder ....

By conflating this with the Reichstag, you are pushing the idea that Trump is a "Hitler".

This is a form of deflection from the topic, ie this violent political attack from the Left.

That is a form of defense.

Also, it is worth pointing out that you are pushing the world view that the shooter likely has, ie that Trump is a Monster.

IF Trump were a HItler, and the GOP were the Nazi's, then political violence would be called for.

YOu are claiming you don't support him all the while making the case for his actions.

we hate his guts but not this far...... never
Of course, this guy didn't even do anything. But had it been Baron Trump at Schlitterban you would jizz your pants. That how sick the typical left leaning person has become. Sew your hate and then you cowards run when it all kicks off.
as usual crixus you have nothing nothing but hate

Okay thanks, that's who Steve Scalise is, I agree with Steve McGarrett it's probably going to be Antifa human filth.

The Leftist Maniacs have been getting more violent, whipped up by the Professional Leftist Agitators.

Well its the RWNJ's that love their guns. The GOP wants everyone to have a gun, or is it only republicans they want to have guns. Maybe some GOP will rethink their views.

If it wasn't for the armed security assigned because of Scalises leadership position it would have been a shooting gallery you stupid cunnt. When you outlaw guns only criminals will have them, if you think someone willing to conduct a mass murder is concerned about illegally acquiring a firearm then you are a fucking retard.

Mmyup. All the USMB libs finally got what they wanted Jillian, rderp, camp, all this guys are in a libo heaven circkle jerk of ecstasy, candycorn will be here soon to say it was a republican assassin, but will also make the shooter an official democrat. Teach thoses assholes to blay baseball.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

Seven and a half more years.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.
Follow your own advice Cornhole. I was alive during Obama's term and there was nowhere remotely near the vitriol. No protests, no attempt to overthrow his administration, no hourly crisis alerts, no barrage of media criticisms. In fact Obama was treated like a sweetheart by the press. The only criticisms I saw was on forums or talk radio, everything else was fawning all over him. You live in a twisted distorted world.

Is nothing more important than partisan sniping? We face very real problems.

Forum List

Back