shooting in the center of Strasbourg on the Christmas market France

He would have shots again in the center of Strasbourg ( BFMTV)

The shooter was allegedly wounded by soldiers before fleeing and the shooter has been identified, a man of 29, no name revealed yet

As they always do, the media will report that he is a "French citizen". Never mind that his name is "Muhammad Something-or-other" and he wasn't born in France, they always call them a "French citizen."

The dickhead shooter is most likely no more French than I am. They do that in the UK, too. They always call terrorists who commit acts of terrorism in the UK a "British citizen", even though he's an immigrant.
Yes, here we have the French who call them " La racaille" and since the manifestation of the Saturdays we saw the police attack the yellow jackets but not attacked the scum La racaille, and Macron had sign the pact to the un that the French did not want. they are alway protected by leftists

"The Scum." That's pretty good.

We just call them "illegal aliens" or "foreign invaders" here.

The shooter was allegedly wounded by soldiers before fleeing and the shooter has been identified, a man of 29, no name revealed yet

Funny how they know who it is, yet won’t plaster his name and face all over the place so people can ID him immediately. Do they want him to kill more people?

Hello, Happening Now

16642159.jpg

A new provisional report states two dead and 11 wounded, the shooter identified and sought.

A shooting left at least two dead and eleven wounded on the Christmas market in Strasbourg, Tuesday, December 11. The shooter, identified, is still wanted, the Strasbourg raid antenna is deployed on site. The city center is cordoned off. The Interior Ministry mentions a "serious public security event" underway in the city. The inhabitants are invited to stay at home. Contacted by Franceinfo, the antiterrorist section of the Paris prosecutor's office, in connection with the Strasbourg public prosecutor's office, claims to be evaluating the situation.

DIRECT. Fusillade à Strasbourg : un nouveau bilan provisoire fait état de deux morts et 11 blessés, le tireur identifié et recherché

Would you like to borrow one of my firearms to shoot back with? How about a nice AK-47 and a couple 9mm pistols?

Would if I could. :biggrin:

I should maybe now here it gets very violent between the violent protests every Saturday and now we have a terrorist on the lose, I should go live in the USA it's quieter at the end:p

I definitely miss the ability to own a firearm while I live in Europe. Think I’ll be going back to the states soon for this reason.

True, why not tell the scumbag name and yes show is face, they alway hiding and protect them
Now 4 people dead, one Gendarme shot.

True, why not tell the scumbag name and yes show is face, they alway hiding and protect them

The fact that they haven't released his name, nationality, or picture is pretty obvious. The media does the same thing here, you know.

But if the perpetrator is white, his face is immediately plastered all over the news within minutes.

Hello, Happening Now

16642159.jpg

A new provisional report states two dead and 11 wounded, the shooter identified and sought.

A shooting left at least two dead and eleven wounded on the Christmas market in Strasbourg, Tuesday, December 11. The shooter, identified, is still wanted, the Strasbourg raid antenna is deployed on site. The city center is cordoned off. The Interior Ministry mentions a "serious public security event" underway in the city. The inhabitants are invited to stay at home. Contacted by Franceinfo, the antiterrorist section of the Paris prosecutor's office, in connection with the Strasbourg public prosecutor's office, claims to be evaluating the situation.

DIRECT. Fusillade à Strasbourg : un nouveau bilan provisoire fait état de deux morts et 11 blessés, le tireur identifié et recherché

Would you like to borrow one of my firearms to shoot back with? How about a nice AK-47 and a couple 9mm pistols?

I should maybe now here it gets very violent between the violent protests every Saturday and now we have a terrorist on the lose, I should go live in the USA it's quieter at the end:p

I definitely miss the ability to own a firearm while I live in Europe. Think I’ll be going back to the states soon for this reason.

Europe have this way of letting people by themself to face the violence like you i prefer the USA because people should be able to defend themself against the danger of a attack

The fact that they haven't released his name, nationality, or picture is pretty obvious. The media does the same thing here, you know.

But if the perpetrator is white, his face is immediately plastered all over the news within minutes.
That is true, and i alway Wonder why ? the terrorist are crazy asshole who like to kill the westerner and we Don't know who is the person when the attack is happening

Hello, Happening Now

16642159.jpg

Europe have this way of letting people by themself to face the violence like you i prefer the USA because people should be able to defend themself against the danger of a attack

the French cops invited the local people to STAY HOME

French TV is saying the police tried to pick him up today for some violent incident this morning with a teenager at a shopping mall. They couldn’t find him, then this happened.

Violence in a gun-limited society?

Your question proves a lot.

We have 300 millions guns and gun terrorism everywhere...

Where is there terrorism everywhere? In Democrat controlled inner cities where blacks kill blacks en masse, and nobody cares?

French TV is saying the police tried to pick him up today for some violent incident this morning with a teenager at a shopping mall. They couldn’t find him, then this happened.

his version of "lying low" ?

They would have found grenades in his house, the military right now is looking everywhere in the center of the city, gardens, houses and they wonder if he is alone?

French TV is of course talking about how they need to get guns off the streets and they are baffled about how to prevent this, since Markets like this already have armed police patrolling them.

The thought of deporting Muslim trash and preventing them from entering in the first place just never enters their brains.

Forum List

Back