Shooting at the DC Holocaust Museum

SW!

Although we have many that have made no bones about their dislike, distrust and even hatred of Obama, or jews, or blacks, or some...even towards christians here etc, (call me naive) but i seriously doubt, with what i have seen done or said on this board, that we have any real loony tunes on the level of this man hanging around usmb...!!!

care

The shooter was as much a leftist Nazi sympathizer as he was a right wing loon.

The anti-Jewish thing is actually been a staple of the growing extreme left in this country for some time.

See: Wright.

The shooter was as much a leftist Nazi sympathizer as he was a right wing loon.

The anti-Jewish thing is actually been a staple of the growing extreme left in this country for some time.

See: Wright.

Considering the inherent conflicts between leftism and Nazism and the clear propertarian philosophy of the shooter, you don't have an excuse to spam this thread with the same remark you just made. The opposition to Israeli government policies (often not even full-fledged anti-Zionism), found upon more progressive elements of the left also does not constitute "anti-Jewish" sentiment. :rolleyes:

Now, don't you have a condemnation of Newt Gingrich to be writing for us, slappy?
sleep.gif

Does this guy represent the left in America? Or a significant portion of it?

Perhaps these recent shootings are, as Wright would put it...Chickens coming home to roost?

Man, is this country divided...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEMZHQsQJ6Y&feature=PlayList&p=5B37A0B816A5601B&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=19]YouTube - Barack Obama Pastor Jeremiah Wright anti-American and racist[/ame]

"And guess what else! If they don't find them some weapons of mass destruction, they gon' do just like the LAPD and plant them some weapons of mass destruction!" :lol:

Looks to me like the government's warning that the right wing fringe would get all stirred up due to the election of a Black POTUS is turning out to be correct.

Where are our resident NAZIs?

Why aren't they here applauding the recent attack on the holcaust museum and lauding Von Braum as a hero to their cause?

Bullshit. One attack means nothing. The man is crazy. What I want to know is how he got any gun at all. He already served time for a previous crime. It was several years so had to be a felony, barring him from legally owning firearms.

I suspect the crackpot did it as his last Hurrah, hoping to die in the process.

Get back to us when this happens a bunch of times.

Using your logic we need to deploy the Army into our cities to protect us from all those Gangs that are terrorizing us.

Hasn't been just one attack...There was the guy who killed 3 police officers in Philadelphia back in March, more recently, the assassination of Dr George Tiller. The assassination of Tiller and this attack were obvious acts of domestic terrorism.

SW!

Although we have many that have made no bones about their dislike, distrust and even hatred of Obama, or jews, or blacks, or some...even towards christians here etc, (call me naive) but i seriously doubt, with what i have seen done or said on this board, that we have any real loony tunes on the level of this man hanging around usmb...!!!

care

I guess you missed where Jillian claimed Willow was a terrorist and anyone else that said they felt no great loss at the death of the abortion doctor.

SW!

care

I guess you missed where Jillian claimed Willow was a terrorist and anyone else that said they felt no great loss at the death of the abortion doctor.

No Rgs, I covered it by my etc.....in my post for anything I may have missed.

And, if Jillian did say what you said, then the part after my etc... comes in to play, that i also highlighted, above....saying i seriously doubt that Jillian or anyone on this board that has posted for a while whom i have come to know cybery, that has said some negative things at one time or another, is a real loony tune such as the man that killed the security guard at the Holocaust Museum...call me naive, but I'll continue to stick by that....

Care

So this guy who shot the security guard of course moved to northern Idaho four years ago. He is one of the reasons why I do not like to tell people I was born in northern Idaho. Every time you hear about this shit they either are from northern Idaho or eastern washington or they have ties to the area. I just want to know WTF?

So this guy who shot the security guard of course moved to northern Idaho four years ago. He is one of the reasons why I do not like to tell people I was born in northern Idaho. Every time you hear about this shit they either are from northern Idaho or eastern washington or they have ties to the area. I just want to know WTF?

Idaho is awfully white. And it's awfully sparse. You can get color coded maps to show the population of people of color all over the country. Idaho is mighty white.

Forum List

Back