Shooting at Sikh Temple

Yes, that officer is a hero, no question. And the second mass shooting in less than two weeks brings out only paranoia from those with gun fetishes. No pity for the victims, just the constant, unfounded, sickening worship of their idol-a firearm.

Hey! asshole. If you can send a policeman to my house to protect my family and me from criminals I'll give you my gun. Deal?

The first words written by you are about your beloved guns, sad. The fact that humans have "let you down" is clear from your posts; this again, is not a 2nd Amendment issue. Those with so much rage inside them will find any weapon they can, that I expect YOU will understand.

so you don't want to trade?

Probably something as mindless as higher gas prices at a Skih owned corner gas station. Crazy people don't need a real reason.

Met my kids at Beirut Resturant before they flew out of Detroit Metro Airport today. Very friendly family run business. Where are these nutcases going to show up next?

Two things we are going to find out about this guy when his name is released...

1) Everyone in his life knew he was crazy.

2) He was able to still get a gun much too easily.

Any takers?

You forgot he bought the gun in the last two months.

Any takers?

You forgot he bought the gun in the last two months.

I wouldn't be horribly surprised if he bought it after the Aurora shooting, and this is a copy-cat incident....

But I'll stick with the safe predictions.

Police officer who "put down" one shooter was himself shot multiple times. I read he is expected to recover. It's early reporting and things are bound to be confused for sometime but sounds pretty damn heroic to me. No two ways about it.

Yes, that officer is a hero, no question. And the second mass shooting in less than two weeks brings out only paranoia from those with gun fetishes. No pity for the victims, just the constant, unfounded, sickening worship of their idol-a firearm.

I don't worship firearms. I do, however, treasure rights.

Any takers?

We already found out something about you.

I don't get it. Why a Sikh temple? That's like attacking Mormon's or the Amish.

Ignorant hatred or maybe yet another madman? Weird or tragic personal beef? It's baffling.

because some ignorant ass was remembering 9/11 and wanted to take out some muslims...watch.

Considering ABC's track record on jumping the gun about the Colorado shooter & editing sound bites about Zimmerman, I'll wait until I get a better source then rely on what their anonymous "sources" "believe".

Actually, it's NBC that editted the tape... not that it was the conspiracy you jokers made it out to be.

The suspect is a White guy in his 40's..

Any takers?

We already found out something about you.

That I've seen enough of these incidents to know how they play out?

Hey, I'll add a third

3) Despite the obvious point that letting crazy people buy guns is a really, really bad idea, there will be no meaningful move to keep it from happening in the future.

Just curious has anyone tried to blame the Tea Party yet?

Loads so far.

Gunman, six others dead at Wisconsin Sikh temple - CNN.com

Kaleka was not at the temple at the time of the shooting, but helped police interview witnesses in the aftermath. He said members described the attacker as a bald, white man, dressed in a white T-shirt and black pants and with a 9/11 tattoo on one arm -- which "implies to me that there's some level of hate crime there."

Looks like a right wing hater.

Forum List

Back