Shooting at Police Station

I wonder if this guy gave his life to make a point or if he is just bat-shit crazy to go into a fuckin police station and start shooting

Last edited:
You know what we really need to prevent these kinds of scenarios, according to Wayne LaPierre?

Armed police officers on site.

Right? lol Do police officers have to put away their guns when they walk into the station?

Reason #563 why Wayne LaPierre is a fucking loon.

To be clear, for the partisan shills, I'm not pro-gun control, I'm anti-Wayne LaPierre.

Last edited:
Once again, a state that has some of the TOUGHEST gun control laws in the United States, New Jersey, is dealing with a mass shooting.

WHY WON'T THESE CRIMINALS OBEY THE GUN CONTROL LAWS!

He actually made the case that an armed shooter can be stopped rather quickly in a police station.

Police said a suspect was under arrest in connection with a domestic violence-related incident when a struggle with officers ensued at around 5:30 a.m. The suspect "obtained a firearm" during the struggle, police sources said. Officers then returned fire, killing the unidentified suspect.
Did he get it from one of the Officers or did the Arresting Officer do a poor search when he cuffed the Suspect?

New Jersey is a may-issue state, meaning that authorities are not bound by law to issue a concealed carry permit to qualified applicants. In fact, New Jersey restricts the issuance of permits more than most states. Courts have upheld those tight standards, saying the state has a right to issue permits only to those who work in security or to those who “can establish an urgent necessity for carrying guns for self-protection.”

In addition to establishing a need to carry, applicants for a concealed carry permit must demonstrate a familiarity with firearms and provide three references who have personally known the applicant for at least three years. Application is made through local police departments and the permits are issued by a state superior court judge. Permits are valid for two years at a cost of $20. If permits are going to be issued, they will be issued within 60 days from when the application was filed.

New Jersey Gun Rights - An Overview of Gun Laws in New Jersey

Where are all the GUN GRABBING LIBERALS????? How did this happen?? New Jersey is the toughest state in the country on firearms.. Why didn't the criminal obey the law????

But.....but....but gotta make sure law-abiding Vinnie the Marine Corps Vet can't own a gun in his own house because evil/crazy people shoot people with guns....

New Jersey is a may-issue state, meaning that authorities are not bound by law to issue a concealed carry permit to qualified applicants. In fact, New Jersey restricts the issuance of permits more than most states. Courts have upheld those tight standards, saying the state has a right to issue permits only to those who work in security or to those who “can establish an urgent necessity for carrying guns for self-protection.”

In addition to establishing a need to carry, applicants for a concealed carry permit must demonstrate a familiarity with firearms and provide three references who have personally known the applicant for at least three years. Application is made through local police departments and the permits are issued by a state superior court judge. Permits are valid for two years at a cost of $20. If permits are going to be issued, they will be issued within 60 days from when the application was filed.

New Jersey Gun Rights - An Overview of Gun Laws in New Jersey

Where are all the GUN GRABBING LIBERALS????? How did this happen?? New Jersey is the toughest state in the country on firearms.. Why didn't the criminal obey the law????

My wife bought me a shotgun for Christmas. She has a high level government clearance like myself and a firearms purchase permit. After 5 days of background checks they released the gun. It should have been a snap.

NJ has some of the toughest laws in the nation.

So let's see....the police on the scene killed the shooter pretty quickly, but most liberals are against putting 1 police officer in each public school paid for by that state or local community via taxes.

I bet 1 police officer in that Newtown CT school could've prevented the deaths going past 1-10 dead people, which most likely would've only been the front office staff not the kids.

Forum List

Back