Shooting at muslim cartoon event?

May you reap a just reward for you efforts. ..... :thup: ... :cool:

I've been exposing Islam's true purpose for 14 years but I'm not doing this for myself. I'm doing it for all freedom loving people, present and future.

Pretty much the same response, Emily. If we alter our behavior to appease psychos, then it harms us and encourages them. It's a lose lose result. It's not up to u
Pretty much the same response, Emily. If we alter our behavior to appease psychos, then it harms us and encourages them. It's a lose lose result. It's not up to us to bend to their barbarism. It's up to them to become civilized. It isn't easy nor without risk, but defending freedom never is. I don't take pleasure in offending people unless there's a demand not to offend under threat of violence. Then, it is not only necessary but a whole lot of fun.

... :cool:

Pretty much the same response, Emily. If we alter our behavior to appease psychos, then it harms us and encourages them. It's a lose lose result. It's not up to us to bend to their barbarism. It's up to them to become civilized. It isn't easy nor without risk, but defending freedom never is. I don't take pleasure in offending people unless there's a demand not to offend under threat of violence. Then, it is not only necessary but a whole lot of fun.

for a dog a "just reward for efforts" is 72 bitches to screw and a bone to chew---
for a righteous man--- a righteous act is ITS OWN REWARD

Forum List

Back