Shooting at Jewish Lycee in Toulouse

Cry me a river, Ropey. But in doing so, try not to make this into some tear-jerker over the what past tragedies the Jews have suffered, and they aren't the only people to have endured hardship. This is an isolated incident, not an extension of the Holocaust, or anything prior to that.

You don't have to be concerned over my concern Swagger. I accept that. Yet I carry this concern which has been handed me and I hand it on...

If I were so inclined, or ideed, obliged, I might consider myself entitled to help towards fostering an anxiety and/or sympathy complex among future generations of my people. Indeed, my people have suffered a great deal at the hands of various empires, tyrants and ruling classes for millienia, as have yours. But I refuse to encourage or contribute towards any form of self-pity among my kin. It would make my people look pitiful in the eyes of others.

I'm not looking for your sympathy Swagger. You just think I am. I'm sharing my thoughts and feelings with others who might have them or want to understand them.

Clearly you do not.

BBC News - France shooting: Toulouse Jewish school attack kills four
A gunman on a scooter has opened fire on a Jewish school in the French city of Toulouse, killing three children and a teacher, police say.

A teenage boy was seriously injured in the attack outside the Ozar Hatorah school in the north-east of the city.

Police say there are similarities with the killings of three soldiers in two separate incidents in the same part of France last week.

All three - of North African origin - were shot by a man on a scooter.

A paratrooper out of uniform was shot dead in a residential area of Toulouse just over a week ago, while two soldiers were killed and a third wounded as they used a cashpoint in the town of Montauban, some 29 miles (46km) away, on Thursday.

But President Nicolas Sarkozy, who has gone to the scene, said it is "much too early" to know if there is a definite link.

Anti-semitism in Europe escalates.

And with each, my heart bleeds, almost out. My spirt is hard to keep up. Hatred is rampant.

This is a major reason why we are not fruitful. G-d commanded us to be fruitful and multiply. We multiply and others subtract us. Lo these thousands of years and it continues. I know there are reasons but I can't think of any other than grand design.

Then I pray and call to my faith. I know of no other way to understand these things.

Cry me a river, Ropey. But in doing so, try not to make this into some tear-jerker over the what past tragedies the Jews have suffered, and they aren't the only people to have endured hardship. This is an isolated incident, not an extension of the Holocaust, or anything prior to that.

My dear Mr. Swagger, with all due respect to your dear country and our staunch friend, no act of antisemitism is an "isolated incident." I've seen lists from the time of the Achille Lauro up to about 5 or 6 years ago that truly rent my heart asunder. It hasn't stopped. Please condescend to read this report. It's in PDF, and I know it takes a little time, but it's just a glimpse into the most current events I could locate at a half-an-hour's notice, considering how whitewashed the internet is becoming when Jewish people are targeted and slaughtered by determined detractors. This is group brainwashing even if the act is carried out by a mere minion "of diminished capacity," etc.:

Facts on contemporary acts of antisemitism:

Thank you for your time if you have some to spare.

Sincerely,

becki

Last edited:
Before he was killed last year, bin Laden stressed the importance of focusing on the Palestinian cause. In what is believed to be a draft letter to al-Qaeda's top lieutenant, the al-Qaeda leader wrote about the need for the terror group's affiliates to tie their operations to broad concern for Palestine instead of local grievances, according to declassified documents obtained in last year's bin Laden raid that were reviewed by the Washington Post.

French riot police pressure gunman to surrender ? Japan Today: Japan News and Discussion

World - The Globe and Mail

You don't have to be concerned over my concern Swagger. I accept that. Yet I carry this concern which has been handed me and I hand it on...

If I were so inclined, or ideed, obliged, I might consider myself entitled to help towards fostering an anxiety and/or sympathy complex among future generations of my people. Indeed, my people have suffered a great deal at the hands of various empires, tyrants and ruling classes for millienia, as have yours. But I refuse to encourage or contribute towards any form of self-pity among my kin. It would make my people look pitiful in the eyes of others.

I'm not looking for your sympathy Swagger. You just think I am. I'm sharing my thoughts and feelings with others who might have them or want to understand them.

Clearly you do not.

I don't need sympathy from his kind. I wasn't asking for sympathy for you either Ropey. My point is any kind of decent person would have sympathy for that little girl, her family, and those kids that’s all. I wasn't asking for anything from that scum

Clearly you do not.

I don't need sympathy from his kind. I wasn't asking for sympathy for you either Ropey.

My point is any kind of decent person would have sympathy for that little girl, her family, and those kids that’s all. I wasn't asking for anything from that scum

Of course, but you are one of those to which I am sharing my thoughts and feelings about this event.

Swagger just doesn't understand this and wants to make it about him and how he handles his life. It's not about a kind imo. He owns it and I don't attribute it to a kind.

Rather, that's his stuff, not mine and he's more than welcome to it.

OK. I don't know if I will respect myself in the morning or not, but I am going to defend - ever so slightly - Swagger, with respect to the belief that he has no sympathy.

He wrote this this rather early in the thread.
It was a cowardly act. Children don't deserve to be cut down in cold blood, especially not as a result of grudges bore against their faith. The perpetraters must feel the full force of the law.

There are several rumours that are circulating around Europe's many newsdesks. The strongest possibility is that these three seperate incidents were carried-out by three former French soldiers who have been dishonourably discharged from the French army as a result of having ties to Neo Nazi groups in Europe. Sunni Man is correct when he says that there are a lot more visible far right-wing groups in Europe. You only have to go to the big football games in the UK and the Continent to witness confirmation of this. Jews are far more likely to be attacked or killed on the street in Europe than they are in the U.S, by Whites or Muslims.

Another less tenable theory is that these attacks were carried-out by left-wing extremists to smear the rise of the Front National which is gaining huge popularity in France.

One thing that is for sure is that these attacks are not the work of a lunatic. They bear the hallmarks of someone who's very proficient in the use of firearms. Witnesses of today's shooting claim the killer was calm and took his time. It wasn't a rushed attack. The media have been straining at the leash to blame the attacks on white nationalists.

Though why is Netanyahu calling for UN condemnation of the attacks? They [UN] have no business getting involved with murders committed inside a member nation. He'd be better off seeking Bono's support.
[emphasis added]

OK. I don't know if I will respect myself in the morning or not, but I am going to defend - ever so slightly - Swagger, with respect to the belief that he has no sympathy.

It was a cowardly act. Children don't deserve to be cut down in cold blood, especially not as a result of grudges bore against their faith. The perpetraters must feel the full force of the law.

There are several rumours that are circulating around Europe's many newsdesks. The strongest possibility is that these three seperate incidents were carried-out by three former French soldiers who have been dishonourably discharged from the French army as a result of having ties to Neo Nazi groups in Europe. Sunni Man is correct when he says that there are a lot more visible far right-wing groups in Europe. You only have to go to the big football games in the UK and the Continent to witness confirmation of this. Jews are far more likely to be attacked or killed on the street in Europe than they are in the U.S, by Whites or Muslims.

Another less tenable theory is that these attacks were carried-out by left-wing extremists to smear the rise of the Front National which is gaining huge popularity in France.

One thing that is for sure is that these attacks are not the work of a lunatic. They bear the hallmarks of someone who's very proficient in the use of firearms. Witnesses of today's shooting claim the killer was calm and took his time. It wasn't a rushed attack. The media have been straining at the leash to blame the attacks on white nationalists.

Though why is Netanyahu calling for UN condemnation of the attacks? They [UN] have no business getting involved with murders committed inside a member nation. He'd be better off seeking Bono's support.
[emphasis added]

^ Yes. Swagger sees this as a single and isolated cowardly act. I disagree with that premise as well as I think radicalization is involved.

I didn't say he has no sympathy either. I said I don't want any of his and that I think he thinks I do want some of his.

He has sympathy for the act of cowardly murder. With that I agree. His other two views I disagree with.

[emphasis added]

^ Yes. Swagger sees this as a single and isolated cowardly act. I disagree with that premise as well as I think radicalization is involved.

I didn't say he has no sympathy either. I said I don't want any of his and that I think he thinks I do want some of his.

He has sympathy for the act of cowardly murder. With that I agree. His other two views I disagree with.

I take these people and thier comments thoughout this board as a whole any single post from that idiot doesn't impress me in the least.

UPDATE: Maniac did every one a favor and killed himself jumping out a window after a gunfight with police.

The whole story is at the link.

Al Qaeda fanatic is DEAD: Serial killer jumps out flat window with all guns blazing in dramatic end to 32-hour siege

Mohammad Merah is dead after vicious gunfight
Hid in bathroom and then came out 'shooting madly'
Two police officers injured, one seriously, as they stormed his flat
Decision to seize him 'came after he threatened to kill police'
Had broken out of Afghan jail in 2008, was being tracked 'for years'
Has Uzi machine gun, Kalashnikov assault rifle and other weapons
Three police officers wounded as they tried to arrest him yesterday

Read more: Toulouse shooting: First picture of Al Qaeda fanatic Mohammed Merah suspected of killing 7 | Mail Online

And to remember the victims. I'd already put up the pictures of the beautiful little girl Miriam. Here are the other pictures I found at Daily Mail.
I won't put up a picture of the evil bastard who did this.

article-2118052-1241AB21000005DC-753_634x495.jpg

Tragedy: Rabbi Jonathan Sandler, his sons Arieh, 5, and Gabriel, 4, were gunned down on Monday. Miriam Monsonego, daughter of the school's headteacher, was also killed

article-2118052-1243795A000005DC-440_634x370.jpg

Heartwrenching: An Israeli Zaka volunteer stands next to the bodies of Monday's shootings in a morgue before their funeral in Jerusalem today. Rabbi Jonathan Sandler, his sons Arieh, 5, and Gabriel, 4, and seven-year-old Miriam Monsonego were gunned down.

Last edited:
And not to forget the young men who were gunned down in the prime of life. So young with a whole life before them. What a pity.

I've only been able to find pictures of two of the soldiers to date.

article-2118052-123E573A000005DC-974_306x423.jpg

Victim: Imad Ibn Ziaten, 30, (left) who was killed on March 11, 2012 in Toulouse

[/url]

article-2117014-1236A369000005DC-503_634x508.jpg

Earlier victim: Corporal Abel Chennouf (left) with his pregnant girlfriend. He was one of two soldiers killed in a drive-by shooing in Montauban last week

Last edited:
U.S., France Offer Conflicting Accounts of Which Country Held Killer in Afghanistan

French Police Jewish School Mohammed Merah Ozar Hatorah Toulouse
Authorities respond to Monday's killings at French Jewish school. Photo: screenshot via msnbc.
Early on Wednesday, French officials confirmed that Mohammed Merah, who has confessed to killing 7 French citizens and is currently engaged in a standoff with police, had traveled to Afghanistan on two occasions.

According to French prosecutor Francois Molins, Merah was handed over to the U.S. Army in Afghanistan “who put him on the first plane

U.S., France Offer Conflicting Accounts of Which Country Held Killer in Afghanistan

French Police Jewish School Mohammed Merah Ozar Hatorah Toulouse
Authorities respond to Monday's killings at French Jewish school. Photo: screenshot via msnbc.
Early on Wednesday, French officials confirmed that Mohammed Merah, who has confessed to killing 7 French citizens and is currently engaged in a standoff with police, had traveled to Afghanistan on two occasions.

According to French prosecutor Francois Molins, Merah was handed over to the U.S. Army in Afghanistan “who put him on the first plane

Holy shit!

That is bad, very bad.

UPDATE: Maniac did every one a favor and killed himself jumping out a window after a gunfight with police.

Al Qaeda fanatic is DEAD: Serial killer jumps out flat window with all guns blazing in dramatic end to 32-hour siege

Read more: Toulouse shooting: First picture of Al Qaeda fanatic Mohammed Merah suspected of killing 7 | Mail Online

I would have preferred he die a slow miserable death but this works too. Good riddance.

I would have preferred he die a slow miserable death but this works too. Good riddance.

Considering France doesn't have the death penalty, I will admit that when I found out he left the planet this way. I did cyber cartwheels whilst cheering " Ha! There's no virgins left you %$#*&@$ mother %$#*&@# rhymes with trucker asshole".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back