Shooting at Central Michigan

...Mount Pleasant Police told Fox News that they are searching for a black man who is considered “armed and dangerous,” after he opened fire at Central Michigan University.

“We don’t know where he is,” police added....

2 reportedly shot at Central Michigan University, gunman 'armed and dangerous'

“...black man who is considered armed and dangerous”....uh-oh, that doesn’t fit the MSM narrative.

"Armed and dangerous" is redundant.

So cops are automatically dangerous?

Idiot-gram ^^^

Why is your post more of a story than mine?

...Mount Pleasant Police told Fox News that they are searching for a black man who is considered “armed and dangerous,” after he opened fire at Central Michigan University.

“...black man who is considered armed and dangerous”....uh-oh, that doesn’t fit the MSM narrative.

Heck, yes.

Pftt.

A danger to who is important...A good guy that is armed is a danger to bad guys...I will never understand the lame brains that refuse to except and understand that simple fact...
Pogostick if you want to confiscate all guns or all "assault rifles" tell me how you would go about that...Where would you start? How would you do it? and more importantly how will you know when you have gotten them all? I'd love to hear a serious response from you but I know I won't...I just thought I'd ask...

Let's see: Black male, approximately 19 years of age, 5'10" and 135 lbs.

Suspect is too young to buy a handgun, therefore the laws didn't work.

Murder is illegal, therefore the laws didn't work.

It was on a "Gun Free School Zone", therefore the laws didn't work.

The shooting was domestic-related, therefore the laws didn't work.

Let's just pass some more laws, that'll fix everything, right?

A danger to who is important...A good guy that is armed is a danger to bad guys...I will never understand the lame brains that refuse to except and understand that simple fact...

No shit. That's what I just said.

Pogostick if you want to confiscate all guns or all "assault rifles" tell me how you would go about that...Where would you start? How would you do it? and more importantly how will you know when you have gotten them all? I'd love to hear a serious response from you but I know I won't...I just thought I'd ask...

Actually I'm still waiting for you to find anywhere I took that position. And when I say "waiting" I mean in the poetic sense, since there's no such thing, which is why you can't find it. So I'm not really "waiting" for something I already know will never come. It's just a euphemism.

But you have fun putting up strawman after strawman thinking you made a point.

The soft bigotry of low expectations. :laughing0301:

Actually I'm still waiting for you to find anywhere I took that position. And when I say "waiting" I mean in the poetic sense, since there's no such thing, which is why you can't find it. So I'm not really "waiting" for something I already know will never come. It's just a euphemism.

Well than tell us what you want pogostick...do you want the issue or do you want to fix it? Do you want some guns or no guns or bebe guns?
You can't bitch and moan about the 2nd amendment and what it stands for and then come here and say that we don't know your position...you don't have to actually state your position for everyone to know what it is...just because you are a coward and won't cough it up doesn't mean we don't recognize what it is....So speak up boy...

Well than tell us what you want pogostick...do you want the issue or do you want to fix it? Do you want some guns or no guns or bebe guns?
You can't bitch and moan about the 2nd amendment and what it stands for and then come here and say that we don't know your position...you don't have to actually state your position for everyone to know what it is...just because you are a coward and won't cough it up doesn't mean we don't recognize what it is....So speak up boy...

Bite my crank. :fu:

Get this straight right now -- **YOU** do not speak for me. Learn that. Get it through your dense cranium however you can. I recommend a ball peen hammer. The fact that you're too much of a lazy FUCK to bother to find out what I've been putting down here for five years, is your failing. Not mine.

Did you just land on this planet then?
Review the signature of the OP, please.

On going, shooter at large, two shot.

We had 3 people tied up and robbed at gunpoint at a Bodega by me, how is this national news?

It's a "school" shooting....gotta push that agenda
Yeah...it's not like it "really happened" or anything....just false flaggy stuff.

Gawd stop building straw men arguments you befuddled dyke
Oh dear...can't stay on topic long? What a shame......the topic is a shooting....you know...an agenda you "claim" is being pushed.....instead of it being real.

On going, shooter at large, two shot.

We had 3 people tied up and robbed at gunpoint at a Bodega by me, how is this national news?

It's a "school" shooting....gotta push that agenda
Yeah...it's not like it "really happened" or anything....just false flaggy stuff.

Gawd stop building straw men arguments you befuddled dyke
Oh dear...can't stay on topic long? What a shame......the topic is a shooting....you know...an agenda you "claim" is being pushed.....instead of it being real.
:gay:

All clear. The shooter was black and no evil AR-15 was used, so move along now.

Nothing to see here.

2 killed at Central Michigan University, suspect still at large
2 nonstudents shot dead at Central Michigan University, suspect at large: School

A suspected shooter is still at large after allegedly killing two people at Central Michigan University in Mount Pleasant this morning, according to the university.

Neither victim was a student, the school said, adding that "police believe the situation started from a domestic situation."

No students, faculty or staff were injured in the incident at Campbell Hall, a dorm building, according to the school.

-----------

Suspect a black guy, so not an NRA member.

Forum List

Back