shooter's fault.

Snookie

Groovy Dude
Jan 24, 2013
virginia
I know the lefties are going to try to blame it on the guns, again, but they are too stupid to kow the truth about guns,

South Carolina Shooting: Police Discover 6 Bodies Inside Greenwood County Home

Six people were shot to death inside a South Carolina home on Tuesday night, CNN reported.

According to FOX Carolina, police discovered the victims inside a house off the Callison Highway in Greenwood County after the alleged shooter called 911. The suspect said he was feeling edgy and planned on "hurting himself."

Moments later, a neighbor called 911 to report hearing gunshots. The neighbor also said that children from the Callison Highway residence had fled the scen

Last edited:
I lived in Abbeville,SC which is in Greenwood County for over a year. My daughter was born in Greenwood..lot of negro's.
So what? Want me to whistle dixie or something.:eek:
I don't give a fuck what you do dickhead.
I lived in Abbeville,SC which is in Greenwood County for over a year. My daughter was born in Greenwood..lot of negro's.

How many guns do you have?

Nunya Business.

So what? Want me to whistle dixie or something.:eek:
I don't give a fuck what you do dickhead.

How many guns do you have?

Nunya Business.

Then STFU.

Forum List

Back