Shooter Was A Saudi

So what exactly do you think you proved? The Christian and Jewish religions are just as supremacist as your bullshit theory about Islam. What is the commandment about not having other gods before me? Is that not supremacist that God's law is supreme to our Constitution just like you claim Islam is?

Islam is a religion whether you like it or not. You apparently do not believe in the First Amendment either. How fascist can you get without realizing that you are one?
No they are not. you dumbass. What a :lame2:brain reply. Anybody with a brain knows that Islam is the largest supremacism in the world, as well as the most extreme with demands that Muslims not only submit to it, but are required to kill non-Muslims. Christianity and Judaism are nothing like that.

As for the first amendment, sure I believe in it, but YOU DON'T, with your condemnation of my speech right here. And you cannot show how Islam's supremacism can co-exist with the Constitution (Article 6, Section 2, Part 1)

I do not condemn your speech except to say you don't know what you are talking about.
I can't really respond adequate ly on this dinky cellphone, but suffice it to say there may be no one in this forum more knowledgeable on Islam, jihad, and Islamization than me.

For countless days and nights when others were out playing, I was burning the midnight oil studying Islam, and all it's perversion. I have paid the dues on this that few others have

I have read about 50 books on it + thousands of their footnoted reports, for 18 years now. Have you ever seen my Islamization Quiz ?

Last edited:
I am still waiting for you to show me proof that Islam is not a religion, because the United States Government says it is!
Islam Watch - About Us

http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2012/...d-as-a-religion-denied-religious-tax-status-2

Islam Is Not A Religion, It Is Foreign Law

Islam and the Definition of Religion

Why Islam is Not a Religion > Rebecca Bynum

Former Muslim, Wafa Sultan, says, "Islam is NOT a religion" | BARE NAKED ISLAM

?Allah is Dead ? Why Islam is Not a Religion? | Logan's Warning

Islam Is Not A Religion, But A Dangerous Ideology | International

Islam: not a religion? « The Immanent Frame

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system. « Avid Editor's Insights

Half Sigma: Islam not a religion?

Islam in Italy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comments from Former Muslims - WikiIslam

The Patriot Factor: Islam is NOT a Religion

Why Islam Should NOT Be Protected Under the US Constitution! | CatchKevin.com

Islam: Politics In Religious Garb

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion -- Denied Religious Tax Status - Atlas Shrugs

Info on Islam: Islam is not a religion

Islam Is Not A Religion It Is A Cult

Islam is NOT a Religion

Islam Does Not Qualify Under US Constitution ?Freedom of Religion? Rights « Northeast Intelligence NetworkNortheast Intelligence Network

Asia Times - Asia's most trusted news source

Islam is a political system ? NOT a religion | Creeping Sharia

Islam is not a religion, but a death cult of misogynistic pedophiles

Forum List

Back