Shoot Them Upon Conviction

Justice should be swift and equal. NO appeals or bullshit. Guilty one day and dead in 7.

That's putting too much faith in the justice system IMO. There have been far too many instances of bad convictions for me to be comfortable with the idea of that sort of fast-tracking execution.
When MS 13 starts giving trials, talk to me then. until then solid swift justice is the way.

I'm of the opinion that we should shoot anyone advocating for shoot an entire group of people...

Yes, I do realize the irony in that statement.

"advocating for shoot an entire group of people"...

wtf does that mean? English. It's not ironic, it's unintelligible.
Edited.

Now, if you had used your brain for a change you could have figured it out.

I'm of the opinion that we should shoot anyone advocating for shoot an entire group of people...

"advocating for shoot an entire group of people"...

wtf does that mean? English. It's not ironic, it's unintelligible.
Edited.

Now, if you had used your brain for a change you could have figured it out.
Since WHEN are 12 people an entire group?

I'm of the opinion that we should shoot anyone advocating for shooting an entire group of people...

So Moreaus are fine with you. Got it.
Ok, never heard the term "moreaus" before so I looked it up and I'm happy to say I have no interest in watching you masturbate with or without musical instruments.

Wrong. "Moreau" is the modern colloquial term for animals physically engineered to appear as humans, from the HG Wells novel "The Island of Dr. Moreau". I see you have not read it. No surprise there.

The Island of Doctor Moreau - Wikipedia

Justice should be swift and equal. NO appeals or bullshit. Guilty one day and dead in 7.

That's putting too much faith in the justice system IMO. There have been far too many instances of bad convictions for me to be comfortable with the idea of that sort of fast-tracking execution.
When MS 13 starts giving trials, talk to me then. until then solid swift justice is the way.

So anything better than what MS13 does is acceptable? I prefer a higher standard than "better than a violent gang." :p

Forum List

Back