Shoot Them In The Back!

...however much I may like to, and he deserve it. ;)

When three south american/mexicans showed up on my porch claiming car trouble and asked to use my phone I told em fine I'll get the cordless phone. I then noticed one of them was actually holding a cell phone.
The one in back holding the phone realized he'd fucked and that i'd noticed he was holding a phone started forward and begin pushing his way between the two in front.
I then dropped the barrel of the sawed off 870 wingmaster into view and they went ass over tea kettle over the shrubs fronting my door only to jump in the supposedly broke down car and haul ass.
I didnt shoot em because one,the castle doctrine hadnt become law in Texas yet,and two I was laughing so hard I could hardly see straight.

Moron! You should have let them have it. I wonder who will suffer next because of your decision.

The Castle Doctrine was not the law of the land at that point.
I'm not going down for killing three dumbass wetbacks.

...however much I may like to, and he deserve it. ;)

When three south american/mexicans showed up on my porch claiming car trouble and asked to use my phone I told em fine I'll get the cordless phone. I then noticed one of them was actually holding a cell phone.
The one in back holding the phone realized he'd fucked and that i'd noticed he was holding a phone started forward and begin pushing his way between the two in front.
I then dropped the barrel of the sawed off 870 wingmaster into view and they went ass over tea kettle over the shrubs fronting my door only to jump in the supposedly broke down car and haul ass.
I didnt shoot em because one,the castle doctrine hadnt become law in Texas yet,and two I was laughing so hard I could hardly see straight.

Moron! You should have let them have it. I wonder who will suffer next because of your decision.

The Castle Doctrine was not the law of the land at that point.
I'm not going down for killing three dumbass wetbacks.

From what you say, you wouldn't have "gone down" for anything. And if it was up to me, I would have pinned a fucking medal on you!

New Topics

Forum List

Back