‘Shoot the President’ party game at local performing arts center raises concern

How about A shoot the runaway slave game.
How many slaves do you have?
I still want to see a "Draw Nancy Pelosi Without Make-Up Contest"

She wears makeup??? :auiqs.jpg:
i dont know what she applies to her face to make her look younger {85 years old} but we can still see the 765 wrinkles behind that mesh

Maybe that's why when she applies makeup, she uses a spatula.

Oh please, you couldn't criticize DumBama's ugly wife without you yahoos jumping up and down screaming racism.
If I called Melania a stinky, inbred slovakian cracka, you could accuse me of racism. That was the typical level of criticism the right targeted Mrs. Obama with.

Yes, if you used the word cracker. That is a derogatory word of whites by the blacks. However nobody even had to mention race about fat ass, and you on the left were calling it racism.

Chris Matthews: "Dangerous" To Deny GOP Attacks On Obama Are Racist | RealClearPolitics

Is it a concern? Yep. Is it hard to take seriously from a guy whose pic is a guy pointing a gun at you? Yep.

Yah........ I was thinking of changing it some time ago, but the avatar pisses off liberals so badly it's simply too much fun to change it.

I guess you have to decide if your goal is to persuade people of the importance of your point or if you are just trying to get a response.
If you are distracted by an avi like that then there is no persuading you.

Writing a point off because of an avi is not due to the avatar - it is due to a mentality that is looking for an excuse to ignore the point.

If I called Melania a stinky, inbred slovakian cracka, you could accuse me of racism. That was the typical level of criticism the right targeted Mrs. Obama with.

Yes, if you used the word cracker. That is a derogatory word of whites by the blacks. However nobody even had to mention race about fat ass, and you on the left were calling it racism.

Chris Matthews: "Dangerous" To Deny GOP Attacks On Obama Are Racist | RealClearPolitics

Is it a concern? Yep. Is it hard to take seriously from a guy whose pic is a guy pointing a gun at you? Yep.

Yah........ I was thinking of changing it some time ago, but the avatar pisses off liberals so badly it's simply too much fun to change it.

I guess you have to decide if your goal is to persuade people of the importance of your point or if you are just trying to get a response.

Writing a point off because of an avi is not due to the avatar - it is due to a mentality that is looking for an excuse to ignore the point.

He (she) is not alone. For whatever reason, that avatar drives some of these liberals absolutely nuts. It's why I keep it.

Who said I’m distracted. I said it was a concern but it’s also true others may be distracted.

He (she) is not alone. For whatever reason, that avatar drives some of these liberals absolutely nuts. It's why I keep it.

Given I’m not a liberal and I said it’s hard to take you seriously, it would be hard to say it’s driving me nuts. It did make me think you, RR, are a cop and part of me still thinks that guess is accurate.

Given I’m not a liberal and I said it’s hard to take you seriously, it would be hard to say it’s driving me nuts. It did make me think you, RR, are a cop and part of me still thinks that guess is accurate.

If it didn’t bug you, you would have never brought it up.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Who said I’m distracted. I said it was a concern but it’s also true others may be distracted.
Sorry, that was an incorrect way of stating it. You were USING it to distract away from the point. Hence the second statement, a statement of your action.

I brought it up because I thought you were another racist cop. End of story.

I brought it up because I thought you were another racist cop. End of story.

Before you make statements about a person you know nothing about, I might suggest you clicking on the name to see past posts of the individual. It would give you better insight than taking wild guesses.

Forum List

Back