Shogun: A question

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
These are honest questions and I'm hoping you'll answer it with facts instead of your usual flaming rhetoric.

Can you name me one King, President, or Prime Minister of Palestine that pre-dates World War 1?

What was the official language? What was its currency? Who were its people? What was its official religion? What was its flag or coat of arms? What kind of food did they have? When was the independent country of Palestine founded? (again pre-WWI)

You see, I can research any country or former civilization that no longer exists, such as Babylon, Assyria, Prussia, and I can find answers to these questions. I cannot, for the life of me, find these answers to Palestine other than before it was called Palestine and when it was called Israel.

Again, if you can answer these questions, or if anyone can answer these questions, then I will withdraw my support for Israel.

Thank you.

You create the same rationalizing strawman used to justify manifest destiny in north America. After all, if those dirty fucking injuns don't have a written alphabet OR wear shoes then they don't count, right? NEVERMIND that they were physically there, living ON THE LAND prior to Euros creating a nation.

Likewise, you seem to think that indegenous people MUST conform to your concept of validation before their pre-israel claim becomes viable. MEANWHILE, your sole excuse for zionism is bronze age history and burning bush mythology. Not to mention, that your own fucking holy book conveys the EXACT SAME process of taking the land from Canaan originally as you use today. Nothing new under the sun, indeed.

Face it, fat boy. your only ace is crying antisemitism because we both know that if anyone but jews were out doing what zionists are doing to it's ****** class we'd be treating them like South Africa by now.

You create the same rationalizing strawman used to justify manifest destiny in north America. After all, if those dirty fucking injuns don't have a written alphabet OR wear shoes then they don't count, right? NEVERMIND that they were physically there, living ON THE LAND prior to Euros creating a nation.

Likewise, you seem to think that indegenous people MUST conform to your concept of validation before their pre-israel claim becomes viable. MEANWHILE, your sole excuse for zionism is bronze age history and burning bush mythology. Not to mention, that your own fucking holy book conveys the EXACT SAME process of taking the land from Canaan originally as you use today. Nothing new under the sun, indeed.

Face it, fat boy. your only ace is crying antisemitism because we both know that if anyone but jews were out doing what zionists are doing to it's ****** class we'd be treating them like South Africa by now.

So, in other words, you can't answer the questions. Alright. Next? Anyone? Can anyone answer these questions?

Of course not. There really is no such thing as a Palistinian.

It's interesting to note that I drive past the Seminole reservation on an almost daily basis and no one has ever fired a rocket at me from within the reservation. Sometimes I even go on the res and spend money.

:lol:

So, in other words, you can't answer the questions. Alright. Next? Anyone? Can anyone answer these questions?

Again, your "question" is a standard issue strawman based on ethnocentrism. Tell me, fatty, how many lines of credit banking systems did Native Americans have? How many uses for Iron did they display? After all, any peoples who can't recite the latin alphabet just doesn't count, right?

Hey dude, maybe the question YOU should answer is this:

WERE THERE or were there not a thriving population of Muslims laying claim to all the land that you have since taken for a state of israel during the 100 years prior to the carving out of israel.
By all means, dude.. try to answer this question without resorting to bronze age villages and burning bush mythology..

It's interesting to note that I drive past the Seminole reservation on an almost daily basis and no one has ever fired a rocket at me from within the reservation. Sometimes I even go on the res and spend money.

lol:

yea.. sure, ravi.. just like there is no such thing as a diet menu, right? Hell, all those arabs just *POOF* appeared out of thin air after bieng conjured by satan himself the day jews started pouring into zion.

:rofl:

Wow. if you put as much effort into losing weight as you do looking stupid you might weigh less than 300 pounds.

come on, dude... don't run away after having to admit that, indeed, that was totally muslim land prior to the creation of zion... Hell, at least you've got RAVIR in your corner! And, shit, she's like a fucking criminal mastermind at work!

LOGOSITESMALL.jpg

Again, your "question" is a standard issue strawman based on ethnocentrism. Tell me, fatty, how many lines of credit banking systems did Native Americans have? How many uses for Iron did they display? After all, any peoples who can't recite the latin alphabet just doesn't count, right? :lol: Hey dude, maybe the question YOU should answer is this: WERE THERE or were there not a thriving population of Muslims laying claim to all the land that you have since taken for a state of israel during the 100 years prior to the carving out of israel. By all means, dude.. try to answer this question without resorting to bronze age villages and burning bush mythology..

There's a huge area of thriving Muslims in Detroit right now. Does that mean they can have their own country?

There is a massive amount of archeological evidence to support the Native Americans claim to history on the land called North America. There were dozens of different tribes that warred against each other. They had different government systems, they had their own monetary trading system, their own music, their own religions, their own art, cultures, sub-cultures and so on. There is a overwhelming support to show that the people who we call Native Americans were indigenous to this land for thousands of years. Scholars put it around 9500 years.

Coincidentally, there is also an overwhelming amount of evidence to support the Jewish people's claims to Israel. We too have thousands of years of archeology, our own language, our own religion, art, cultures, sub-cultures, etc. There is ample evidence to support the claim of the Jewish people to the land of Israel going back thousands of years.

Now, while Israel was briefly ruled by an Arab-Muslim Empire in the 800s-1000s, they did not lay claim that they were indigenous to Israel such as they are doing now. They were expelled by the Christian Crusaders who were expelled by the Malmuks who were expelled by the Ottoamns who were expelled by the British who were expelled by the Jews. Not until 1967 did the Arabs lay claim that they were indigenous to Israel or what was then called Palestine. So, with that claim, I'm asking for proof. Not some claim that 100,000 or so Arabs lived there for a few centuries or so, because you can live in a land, but not you are not indigenous to that. All I want to know is their history and other information that I can easily find on any other indigenous peoples to their land.

lol:

yea.. sure, ravi.. just like there is no such thing as a diet menu, right? Hell, all those arabs just *POOF* appeared out of thin air after bieng conjured by satan himself the day jews started pouring into zion.

Wow. if you put as much effort into losing weight as you do looking stupid you might weigh less than 300 pounds.
Yep, you got it correct even though you don't realize it. They are Arabs.

Again, your "question" is a standard issue strawman based on ethnocentrism. Tell me, fatty, how many lines of credit banking systems did Native Americans have? How many uses for Iron did they display? After all, any peoples who can't recite the latin alphabet just doesn't count, right? :lol: Hey dude, maybe the question YOU should answer is this: WERE THERE or were there not a thriving population of Muslims laying claim to all the land that you have since taken for a state of israel during the 100 years prior to the carving out of israel. By all means, dude.. try to answer this question without resorting to bronze age villages and burning bush mythology..

There's a huge area of thriving Muslims in Detroit right now. Does that mean they can have their own country?

There is a massive amount of archeological evidence to support the Native Americans claim to history on the land called North America. There were dozens of different tribes that warred against each other. They had different government systems, they had their own monetary trading system, their own music, their own religions, their own art, cultures, sub-cultures and so on. There is a overwhelming support to show that the people who we call Native Americans were indigenous to this land for thousands of years. Scholars put it around 9500 years.

Coincidentally, there is also an overwhelming amount of evidence to support the Jewish people's claims to Israel. We too have thousands of years of archeology, our own language, our own religion, art, cultures, sub-cultures, etc. There is ample evidence to support the claim of the Jewish people to the land of Israel going back thousands of years.

Now, while Israel was briefly ruled by an Arab-Muslim Empire in the 800s-1000s, they did not lay claim that they were indigenous to Israel such as they are doing now. They were expelled by the Christian Crusaders who were expelled by the Malmuks who were expelled by the Ottoamns who were expelled by the British who were expelled by the Jews. Not until 1967 did the Arabs lay claim that they were indigenous to Israel or what was then called Palestine. So, with that claim, I'm asking for proof. Not some claim that 100,000 or so Arabs lived there for a few centuries or so, because you can live in a land, but not you are not indigenous to that. All I want to know is their history and other information that I can easily find on any other indigenous peoples to their land.

was DETROIT a fucking muslim populated area BEFORE white people created that city?

not to mention, the very same "logic" you use to villify muslims WAS, in fact, used to disregard native americans DESPITE the fact of their physical presence as it hindered manifest destiny. Hell, you think muslims, pre-israel, DIDNT have music, food and fucking culture? Of course not, jew.. this is where you leap back into bronze age excuses.

The 1948 Palestinian exodus (Arabic: الهجرة الفلسطينية‎, al-Hijra al-Filasteeniya), referred to by Palestinians as al Nakba (Arabic: النكبة‎), meaning the "disaster", "catastrophe", or "cataclysm,"[1][2][3] was the creation of the Palestinian refugee problem during and after the 1948 Palestine war.

During the war, between 700,000 and 750,000 Palestinian Arabs fled or were expelled from the territories that became Israel in 1949. They were not allowed to go back to their home after the war and became refugees. The circumstances of these events are still hotly debated among historians and commentators of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yea, LETS consider history, motherfucker.

The first widespread use of "Palestinian" as an endonym to refer to the nationalist concept of a Palestinian people by the local Arabic-speaking population of Palestine began prior to the outbreak of World War I,[10] and the first demand for national independence was issued by the Syrian-Palestinian Congress on 21 September 1921.[11] After the exodus of 1948, and even more so after the exodus of 1967, the term came to signify not only a place of origin, but the sense of a shared past and future in the form of a Palestinian nation-state.[10]
Medieval_Arab_Palestine.jpg

Palestinian people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lol:

Yep, you got it correct even though you don't realize it. They are Arabs.

uh, ARABS CANT BE PALIS?

Hey, tell that joke to our "american jews"!

was DETROIT a fucking muslim populated area BEFORE white people created that city?

not to mention, the very same "logic" you use to villify muslims WAS, in fact, used to disregard native americans DESPITE the fact of their physical presence as it hindered manifest destiny. Hell, you think muslims, pre-israel, DIDNT have music, food and fucking culture? Of course not, jew.. this is where you leap back into bronze age excuses.

The 1948 Palestinian exodus (Arabic: الهجرة الفلسطينية‎, al-Hijra al-Filasteeniya), referred to by Palestinians as al Nakba (Arabic: النكبة‎), meaning the "disaster", "catastrophe", or "cataclysm,"[1][2][3] was the creation of the Palestinian refugee problem during and after the 1948 Palestine war.

During the war, between 700,000 and 750,000 Palestinian Arabs fled or were expelled from the territories that became Israel in 1949. They were not allowed to go back to their home after the war and became refugees. The circumstances of these events are still hotly debated among historians and commentators of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

The first widespread use of "Palestinian" as an endonym to refer to the nationalist concept of a Palestinian people by the local Arabic-speaking population of Palestine began prior to the outbreak of World War I,[10] and the first demand for national independence was issued by the Syrian-Palestinian Congress on 21 September 1921.[11] After the exodus of 1948, and even more so after the exodus of 1967, the term came to signify not only a place of origin, but the sense of a shared past and future in the form of a Palestinian nation-state.[10]

That's a very nice map and everything but it has nothing to do with the Arabs being indigenous to Israel pre-WWI.

And the illegal Arab immigration into Jewish Palestine during the 1920s and 1930s is well known and documented. What is there to say? They moved there illegally. Palestine was created in the 1920s as a Jewish state - not a Muslim state. It's like kicking out the illegal Mexican immigrants from the Southwest states.

Oh and by the way, Detroit was not a Muslim city before White people created it. And the West Bank and Gaza and the Golan Heights and Jerusalem weren't Arab-Muslim areas until the Arab-Muslims moved there in the 1920s and 1930s.

Last edited:
Sure, Arabs can call themselves whatever they want to call themselves. Jews used to call themselves Palestinians...J. Post used to be called the Palestinian Post. The non-Jewish Europeans used to refer to the European Jews as Palestinians.

You really should pick up a book once in a while, Soggy. Perhaps you wouldn't sound like the moron you are.

The people that refer to themselves as Palestinians now are for the most part of Arabic background.

IIRC, Palestinian is a corruption of Philistine which referred to the Sea People...stateless raiders along the coastal areas of the middle-East.

There was no state called Palestine, there was a region called Palestine historically...which included a mixture of ethnic and religious backgrounds. The current bunch that calls themselves Palestinians have no more claim on Israel than anyone else does...less in fact, since Israel was GIVEN to the Jews as the spoils of war.

Sure, Arabs can call themselves whatever they want to call themselves. Jews used to call themselves Palestinians...J. Post used to be called the Palestinian Post. The non-Jewish Europeans used to refer to the European Jews as Palestinians.

You really should pick up a book once in a while, Soggy. Perhaps you wouldn't sound like the moron you are.

The people that refer to themselves as Palestinians now are for the most part of Arabic background.

IIRC, Palestinian is a corruption of Philistine which referred to the Sea People...stateless raiders along the coastal areas of the middle-East.

There was no state called Palestine, there was a region called Palestine historically...which included a mixture of ethnic and religious backgrounds. The current bunch that calls themselves Palestinians have no more claim on Israel than anyone else does...less in fact, since Israel was GIVEN to the Jews as the spoils of war.

Actually the Hebrews defeated the Canaanites 4500 years ago to lay claim to the land of Israel. The Hebrews eventually adopted Judaism as their religion. Palestine was not given to the Jews in the late 1910s as spoils of war. If Palestine had not been created, Israel would not have been created in 1948 no matter what holocaust occurred.

These are honest questions and I'm hoping you'll answer it with facts instead of your usual flaming rhetoric.

Can you name me one King, President, or Prime Minister of Palestine that pre-dates World War 1?

What was the official language? What was its currency? Who were its people? What was its official religion? What was its flag or coat of arms? What kind of food did they have? When was the independent country of Palestine founded? (again pre-WWI)

You see, I can research any country or former civilization that no longer exists, such as Babylon, Assyria, Prussia, and I can find answers to these questions. I cannot, for the life of me, find these answers to Palestine other than before it was called Palestine and when it was called Israel.

Again, if you can answer these questions, or if anyone can answer these questions, then I will withdraw my support for Israel.

Thank you.

Before WW1, Palestine as well as the rest of Muslim nations were under the Ottoman Empire. It's after the collapse of the Ottomans, nation states like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and the rest of Muslim-Arab nations came to exist. Before the collapse of the ottomans, they were all belonged to the Ottomans. They came later to exist according to the Sykes-Picot plans and borders. The case for Palestine is the same case for the rest of the Muslim-Arab nations; they were people who claimed independence and nationhood after WW1.

That's a very nice map and everything but it has nothing to do with the Arabs being indigenous to Israel pre-WWI.

And the illegal Arab immigration into Jewish Palestine during the 1920s and 1930s is well known and documented. What is there to say? They moved there illegally. Palestine was created in the 1920s as a Jewish state - not a Muslim state. It's like kicking out the illegal Mexican immigrants from the Southwest states.

Oh and by the way, Detroit was not a Muslim city before White people created it. And the West Bank and Gaza and the Golan Heights and Jerusalem weren't Arab-Muslim areas until the Arab-Muslims moved there in the 1920s and 1930s.

But it sure DOES say a lot about arabs being indigenous PRE-ISRAEL. You REALLY think there were no muslims on that land prior to ww1?

:cuckoo:

yea, dude... PALESTINE sure was created as a JEWISH state! :rofl: sore.. is there NO DEPTH to the level of shit you will stoop to?

and no, "illegal arab immigration" isn't "well known" so I guess the only thing you can "SAY" is to provide a source for such. so, by all means, show us how quickly you leap to the jewish virtual library as a, :lol:, source.

Indeed, did JEWS create gaza? Golan hights? fuck no.

Ancient history until mid 16th century (15th century BC-1517)

The first mention of the city of Gaza was in the 15th century BC. In the Hebrew Bible, after Samson was delivered into bondage by Delilah he died while toppling the Temple of the god Dagon there.[3][4]

In the 13th century BC the area was taken over by the Philistines, whose coastal power base of Philistia approximated roughly to the modern Strip. The name Palestine is derived from "Philistia" and "Philistines," via the Greek and Latin languages. The Gaza area changed hands many times over the next 2,000 years. It fell, successively, to the Israelite King David (in 1000 BC), to the Assyrians (in 732 BC), Egyptians, Babylonians (in 586 BC), Persians (in 525 BC), and Greeks. Alexander the Great met stiff resistance there (in 332 BC). After conquering it, he sold its inhabitants into slavery.[5][6]

[edit] Ottoman and British control (1517-1948)

Gaza Strip - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ancient history

The area has been occupied by many civilizations. During the 3rd millennium BC the Amorites dominated and inhabited the Golan until the 2nd millennium, when the Arameans took over. Later known as Bashan, two Israelite tribes were associated with the region during the time of Joshua, the tribe of Dan — Dt 33:22: "And of Dan he said: Dan is a lion's whelp, that leapeth forth from Bashan" and Tribe of Manasseh. The city of Golan was used as a city of refuge

Ancient history

The area has been occupied by many civilizations. During the 3rd millennium BC the Amorites dominated and inhabited the Golan until the 2nd millennium, when the Arameans took over.
Later known as Bashan, two Israelite tribes were associated with the region during the time of Joshua, the tribe of Dan — Dt 33:22: "And of Dan he said: Dan is a lion's whelp, that leapeth forth from Bashan" and Tribe of Manasseh. The city of Golan was used as a city of refuge

Golan Heights - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Clearly, the development of the Israelites in Canaan is far more complex than the picture given in the Bible.[27] Research into settlement patterns suggests that the ethnogenesis of Israel as a people was a complex process involving mainly native pastoralist groups in Canaan (perhaps including Habiru and Shasu), with some infiltration from outside groups such as Hittites and Arameans from the north, as well as southern Shasu groups such as the Kenites- some of whom may have come from areas controlled by Egypt. Genetically, Palestinian Jews show closest connections with Kurdish people and other groups from Northern Iraq, suggesting that this is the area from which most of their ancestors originally came - a fact confirmed archaeologically from the Khirbet Kerak period down to the end of the Middle Bronze Age period, with the spread of the Hurrians (Biblical Horites), and in the Early Iron Age I period with the spread of Shasu (=Egyptian) and Ahlamu (=Assyrian Akkadian, i.e.wandering Aramaeans). [28][29][30]

History of ancient Israel and Judah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:cuckoo:

come on, pussy.. SHOW ME YOUR EVIDENCE, you fat fucking jew.

And you really should put DOWN the deep fried food once in a while, ravir... it's fucking with your brain.

Regardless of what nomenclature you want to use in order to disregard them the FACT remains that there was a muslim people ON THE LAND before jews came in and decided to re-canaanize the land. There really is no way around this. Sure, sure.. you can invalidate whatever you want to with laughable vocabulary but, hey, that is the kind of thing racists hellbent on their own manifest destiny resrt to.

I've posted historic maps of palestine. There really is no way around this either. You can deny it all you want... but you come off sounding about as bright as a holocaust denier.

But hey, if YOU have evidence other than bbq sauce on your lips and the funk of grease on your clothes then whip that shit out. IM WAITING.

Thank you.

Before WW1, Palestine as well as the rest of Muslim nations were under the Ottoman Empire. It's after the collapse of the Ottomans, nation states like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and the rest of Muslim-Arab nations came to exist. Before the collapse of the ottomans, they were all belonged to the Ottomans. They came later to exist according to the Sykes-Picot plans and borders. The case for Palestine is the same case for the rest of the Muslim-Arab nations; they were people who claimed independence and nationhood after WW1.

In other words, there has never been an independent Arab-Muslim country called Palestine that pre-dates World War 1.

Thank you.

And you really should put DOWN the deep fried food once in a while, ravir... it's fucking with your brain.

Regardless of what nomenclature you want to use in order to disregard them the FACT remains that there was a muslim people ON THE LAND before jews came in and decided to re-canaanize the land. There really is no way around this. Sure, sure.. you can invalidate whatever you want to with laughable vocabulary but, hey, that is the kind of thing racists hellbent on their own manifest destiny resrt to.

I've posted historic maps of palestine. There really is no way around this either. You can deny it all you want... but you come off sounding about as bright as a holocaust denier.

But hey, if YOU have evidence other than bbq sauce on your lips and the funk of grease on your clothes then whip that shit out. IM WAITING.
Muslim? Who cares...that isn't what the Arabs are claiming themselves as...they are claiming they are the only ethnic group with a claim to the land. They are incorrect.

OOOOH! A Map! Even better, a historic map based on legend and drawn 1,000 years later. That proves exactly what? Certainly not that Jews weren't also living on that land at the time.

Why don't you go over there and take them some uniforms so they can settle the issue fair and square for the millionth time. Oh, wait...they're cowards, I keep forgetting.

Thank you.

In other words, there has never been an independent Arab-Muslim country called Palestine that pre-dates World War 1.

Thank you.

it's fucking hilarious watching you stack layers to your criteria in the face of being what kind of fucking racist farce you are, dude. for real... Why won't you address all the muslim arabs on the land BEFORE THE CREATION OF ISRAEL?

whatsa matter, pancake? does this not fall in line with what you've been told at the jewish virtual library?

:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back