Shocking Video: Tea Party Terrorist Training Camp in Waco, TX

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
links and comments at site.

SNIP:
by Accuracy in Media
From Accuracy in Media’s Ben Johnson:

Have you ever been taken hostage by an 86 year old white haired lady in pink glasses? I have. I am lucky to be alive today and writing this after my near death experience with the terrorists of the Tea Party in Waco, TX. AIM present’s to you, the face of evil in America.

With elected officials scrambling for a cross to hang their economic failure upon, the Obama administration has declared open season on the Tea Party. This is our generation’s form of McCarthyism. Witch-hunting at its finest. Attack, blame and demonize the Tea Party for all of America’s troubles. Never mind the fact that the TP has never acted violently and is packed with veterans who served our country and sweet old ladies who love America. The administration is enthusiastically joined by a chorus of vitriol and hate by the likes of Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA), Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-FL) and every on camera personality at MSNBC.

I guess innocent American citizens are an easy a target for Washington when policies fail.

the rest and comments at..
» Shocking Video: Tea Party Terrorist Training Camp in Waco, TX - Big Government

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember WACO folks, where OUR GOVERNMENT under a Democrat President slaughtered people, 20 of them children.

Now they are RAMPING up the hate rhetoric AGAIN. calling average American citizens terrorist and the enemy..

Remember WACO folks, where OUR GOVERNMENT under a Democrat President slaughtered people, 20 of them children.

Now they are RAMPING up the hate rhetoric AGAIN. calling average American citizens terrorist and the enemy..

What else is new? You clearly have not tried to fly with joint replacements lately. And now they are gravitating toward 'surgically implanted' bombs. What do you think that means for someone like me who has two joint replacements and, now, since last week, a continuous infusion of a life saving medication?

Thank you for sharing Stephanie!!

You liberals really need to watch out for those terrorists. I think you need to write your senators and representatives in Congress and include a link to this video. They can use it to identify the dangerous subjects and make sure they harm no one!!:woohoo:

Does anyone have the itinerary for the terrorist strikes? I'm just wondering cuz I really don't want to be late. How embarrassing would that be?

Once again we have an apologist for those who would gun down officers in the performance of their duty and set up their own children for death!!! You're truly a disgusting person.

Remember, this is from an Administration who already labeled Veterans as "Extremists"

Once again we have an apologist for those who would gun down officers in the performance of their duty and set up their own children for death!!! You're truly a disgusting person.

Those officers were not gunned down Komrad. The county sheriff at the time of the Waco Icident stated that if the FBI wanted Korish all they (FBI) had to do was wait for him and pick him up when he came into town since he came into town about three times a week.

However, the Justice Department decided to raid the Waco compound under the guise of protecting the children from abuse (which is a state and not a federal matter) they attacked by armed federal agents and responded in kind. When the feds could not remove the people with troops, they brought in tanks with flame throwers and burned them out.

Their leader could have let them leave at any time.

Funny thing is, she would side with the National Guard in regards to Kent State.

You mean when Christain Terrorist and Pedophile David Koresh starting taking potshots at ATF agents, killing several of them?

The Pedophile and Terrorist, Koresh, was given several months to surrender.

He chose to continue his criminal activities and was responsible for everything that happened after that.

Says the apologist for cold-blooded murder under color of law.

Talk about disgusting.

Their leader could have let them leave at any time.
Nah, he was too much of a coward and hid behind them.

People forget about that fact.

I don't care if I am guilty or not, the FBI shows up at my house I am coming out.

SNIP:
by Accuracy in Media

Have you ever been taken hostage by an 86 year old white haired lady in pink glasses? I have. I am lucky to be alive today and writing this after my near death experience with the terrorists of the Tea Party in Waco, TX. AIM present’s to you, the face of evil in America.

EXCLUSIVE! PROOF OF TEA PARTY TERRORISM!! - YouTube

With elected officials scrambling for a cross to hang their economic failure upon, the Obama administration has declared open season on the Tea Party. This is our generation’s form of McCarthyism. Witch-hunting at its finest. Attack, blame and demonize the Tea Party for all of America’s troubles. Never mind the fact that the TP has never acted violently and is packed with veterans who served our country and sweet old ladies who love America. The administration is enthusiastically joined by a chorus of vitriol and hate by the likes of Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA), Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-FL) and every on camera personality at MSNBC.

I guess innocent American citizens are an easy a target for Washington when policies fail.

» Shocking Video: Tea Party Terrorist Training Camp in Waco, TX - Big Government
It's funny they brought up McCarthyism since you and many others are quick to label people communists. :lol:

SNIP:
by Accuracy in Media

EXCLUSIVE! PROOF OF TEA PARTY TERRORISM!! - YouTube

lol they can't even make one video(that's supposed to show them as rational) without making bigioted comments and a bigoted theme.

Forum List

Back