Shocking! Subliminal messages spotted at USMB!

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
If you look closely at the red menu bar at the top of the page you will see the faint words "god bless america." A plot to insert God into our discussions or a plot to discredit both God and America (since they are both in lower case)?

:eek:

I see:

I heart Obama myself, odd............

Edit:

Oh wait, that's just all the love threads about him.

Last edited:
Hey, you people think I'm joking but I'm not. It really says that! wah! Maybe I've been hanging around troofers too long.

There is a clever religious programmer at vBulletin. Now considering no one saw it until it was brought to their attention has it worked? Advertising works through familiarity but hidden words seem a bit useless. Anybody find gawd since it changed.

If you look closely at the red menu bar at the top of the page you will see the faint words "god bless america." A plot to insert God into our discussions or a plot to discredit both God and America (since they are both in lower case)?

i look a t red menu bar and i dont see this

It's very subtle. Look at this one where I've changed the color of the bar, it should be clearer.

Attachments

• $bless.gif
    $bless.gif
    4.7 KB · Views: 147

It's very subtle. Look at this one where I've changed the color of the bar, it should be clearer.

OMG! :eek: I knew there was a reason I finally went to church last Sunday!

(Not really - haven't been to church in years...nice try USMB!) :lol:

There is a clever religious programmer at vBulletin. Now considering no one saw it until it was brought to their attention has it worked? Advertising works through familiarity but hidden words seem a bit useless. Anybody find gawd since it changed.

Naw. I'm still as godless as ever.

I was going to start a thread about that when they changed the skin. I can just imagine how pissed the Atheists are right now.

$atheist-heaven.jpg

I was going to start a thread about that when they changed the skin. I can just imagine how pissed the Atheists are right now.

View attachment 6741
How can you be sure it wasn't to piss of the Christians, or whatever. God isn't capitalized.

View attachment 6741

Not really..

Tho, how long do you have to be siting here staring at the screen to see THAT?

View attachment 6741

Not really..

Tho, how long do you have to be siting here staring at the screen to see THAT?
:clap2:

You didn't disappoint. :rofl:

Forum List

Back