Shocking no one, Mitt Romney is a dick to our troops

Obama's speech text from Democratic National Convention 2012 in Charlotte | abc7chicago.com
Tonight, we pay tribute to the Americans who still serve in harm's way. We are forever in debt to a generation whose sacrifice has made this country safer and more respected. We will never forget you. And so long as I'm commander in chief, we will sustain the strongest military the world has ever known. When you take off the uniform, we will serve you as well as you've served us- because no one who fights for this country should have to fight for a job, or a roof over their head, or the care that they need when they come home.

Obama cuts military health care benefits, leaves unionized civilians untouched
The Obama administration’s proposed defense budget calls for military families and retirees to pay sharply more for their healthcare, while leaving unionized civilian defense workers’ benefits untouched. The proposal is causing a major rift within the Pentagon, according to U.S. officials. Several congressional aides suggested the move is designed to increase the enrollment in Obamacare’s state-run insurance exchanges.

Ron Paul: Obama's proposed cuts to veteran healthcare 'unjust and immoral'
The Obama plan proposes a $200 annual fee for retired military families who want to continue coverage under a Tricare-for-Life program that supplements Medicare coverage for veterans over 65.

"Cutting the benefits of our Veterans benefits while we subsidize the security of other wealthy nations like Germany and Japan and play World Policeman makes no sense," Paul said. "The money we would save extracting our fighting men and women and our equipment from overseas conflicts and regions will more than offset the savings you seek by upending the manner in which veterans receive care."

VA secretary vs. Obama and his lousy record on vets
President Obama publicly said Monday at the VFW Convention that VA is exempt from sequestration, yet the Secretary conceded today that VA would face cuts early next year if a sequester takes place,” stated Rep. Jeff Miller, Chairman of the House Committee on Veterans’ Affairs. “Since last August, I have been asking this question and until today, I have received nothing but double speak. I am now demanding that VA and the President define ‘administrative costs.’ Does this mean closing veterans’ hospitals, fewer claims processors to help veterans with their disability compensation, longer wait times for veterans suffering from the invisible wounds of war or those having to bury a loved one, not to mention the possible impact on homeless veterans’ programs and research to care for our wounded warriors? Congress, and more important, our veterans, deserve an honest, straight-forward answer. . . . [O]ver the next five years, there is the potential for one million serving men and women to either leave military service or demobilize from active duty,” raising numerous questions on the already convoluted transition process for veterans.

should I continue, or do you get the picture???

but you just made a thread complaining how he was going to be late with is budget cuts because he didnt give a shit.

You are very fast becoming nothing more than a whining troll.

I just watched Mitt Romney being interviewed on Fox. When asked why he didn't mention Afghanistan or the troops, he actually said he didn't bother to go down the "laundry list" of things he was expected to say.

He also said that he used the word "military".

He reduced our troops to dirty laundry and an "organization".

This guy is actually in line with the Republican Party. Mitt Romney can't even see what was given to him that he didn't have to work for. This is partly the reason he doesn't see "people" as "people". Romney sees people as "something to fire" or "outsource".

At least he didn't reduce them to CORPS-MEN

this has to be one of the lamest responses ever.
shut your pie-hole.

lol, now they have to keep a scorecard to how many time the troops were thanked?

Isn't Obama the friggen President and that's HIS JOB?

Obamabots are like children

you are literally a retard.its the same stupid bullshit over and over again from you.
Why dont you go post some moronic opinion piece about Obama ,because you are to motherfucking stupid to form your own opinion on anything.

No here is your chance twat, give us your opinion on Mittens not thanking the troops. Seeing how it was just a few years ago you morons where whining about how the left hates the troops if they didnt support X bill.

Dont give a talking point, don't post some stupid deflection, just answer it.

I bet you won't.

Candidate Romney, on the other hand, has proposed privatizing Military Health Care. Talk about a fucking increase...

That would be madness, absolute madness – and an insult to former service members, who shouldn’t be forced to scrounge around for medical care, subject to the capricious villainy of private insurance companies.

Romney calls it a ‘voucher’ program now, but that’s a prelude to eliminating Tricare altogether, similar to Ryan’s plan concerning Medicare.

Romney is a disgrace.

Forum List

Back