Shocking News: Obama throws aunt under bus.

Why do you doubt this? Even me, the most skeptical of all blue people on here, thinks he didn't know about this. If he allows her to live in a slum, he must not have a very close relationship with her.

Then why was she mentioned in his memoir? They're a lot closer than you think.

What a lying scumbag. This has got to be the most clueless politician since Carter.

Obama's actually got Clinton's ability to lie and cover up. But McCain is easily the most clueless one on any ticket right now. It's why his running mate is running away from him.

Why, I am not surprised!

Obama has thrown any and everyone, who is not serving him politically, under the very, very crowded bus.

This man is the biggest user and liar of this generation. He is and has always been only been interested in, becoming the top guy in this country.

He has never been interested in the issues. Which accounts for the numerous times, that he has voted "present". As a matter of fact, he is bored by them.

So Auntie is going to join the rest of the "Obama outcasts", all of whom, were brutally thrown under the bus. Auntie, say hi, to Tony Rezko, Rev. Wright, Bill Ayers, Granny, Joe the plumber, Jerome Corsi, et al!

It must be getting hot and crowded under that political bus.

But other's people comfort and well-being, has never been of interest to Obama.

That's pretty convoluted thinking. It isn't clear that he knew she lived in Boston, and if he did, he would have either sponsored her or sent her packing. You are assuming he's an idiot while assuming he's a cold-hearted calculator. Can't have it both ways. I doubt he ever needed her money to begin with, but I imagine he returned it because keeping it would be illegal.

i've never assumed he's an idiot. nothing is clear and yes, it is pretty convoluted thinking. i think i said as much. doesn't make it right or wrong, just a thought/opinion.

he'l probably carry mass, nonetheless.
go figure.

I guess he should have used his government position to investigate every one of his relatives and associates from the beginning of time. But that'd be wrong, wouldn't it?

i would say that doing all you can legally to help your family is never wrong.
associates are on their own.

is it 11/5 yet?

please?

What flavor koolaide are you drinking there?

If he'd have known, he would have sponsored her, you people are nuts.

Now he's given her money back.

And how exactly is this throwing her under the bus?

He knew all along. He also probably used his pull to keep her here and people off her back.

I think it is ridiculous to make a big deal about it, but if I were McCain I would! I mean does it really matter... probably not. But, does show some underlying truths about who Obama really is... That is for McCain and the media to exploit. We will see boys and girls, we will see.

Why do you doubt this? Even me, the most skeptical of all blue people on here, thinks he didn't know about this. If he allows her to live in a slum, he must not have a very close relationship with her.

That Obama guy, he don know much about nuttin does he?

i've never assumed he's an idiot. nothing is clear and yes, it is pretty convoluted thinking. i think i said as much. doesn't make it right or wrong, just a thought/opinion.

he'l probably carry mass, nonetheless.
go figure.

i would say that doing all you can legally to help your family is never wrong.
associates are on their own.

is it 11/5 yet?

please?
Almost. I've never thought to ask my relatives to show me their immigration papers, but I suppose I should start.

Forum List

Back