Shocking News: Obama throws aunt under bus.

Why do you doubt this? Even me, the most skeptical of all blue people on here, thinks he didn't know about this. If he allows her to live in a slum, he must not have a very close relationship with her.

Maybe she can shed some light on some situations in return for allowing her to stay in America---------:eusa_whistle:

Why do you doubt this? Even me, the most skeptical of all blue people on here, thinks he didn't know about this. If he allows her to live in a slum, he must not have a very close relationship with her.

He wrote about her in his book. I'm not saying they're as close as Dorothy and Auntie Em, but they've obviously had contact over the years.

and other times turn a blind eye for personal gains ... now coming back to bite him!

honestly what personal gain would Obama get from his aunt? she only donated what, $260? i mean that's nothing to the 100's of millions dollars Obama has raised during his campaign.

honestly what personal gain would Obama get from his aunt? she only donated what, $260? i mean that's nothing to the 100's of millions dollars Obama has raised during his campaign.

For the book it was ok to talk about her ...
otherwise stay put
Now out ... I have no idea ...
Cmon!!!

i'm stunned. :eusa_whistle:

i think he knew about her and hoped no one would make the connection.
What flavor koolaide are you drinking there?

If he'd have known, he would have sponsored her, you people are nuts.

Now he's given her money back.

And how exactly is this throwing her under the bus?

I just find the whole thing with Obama hillarious. If you take Obama and all the facts about him and put an (R) behind his name, this dude is S-O-O-O crucified by the "cast of usual leftwingnut suspects" on this board there'd be nothing left but his cinders and enough tears to float the Queen Mary.

Fact is, the guy's a shady MFer and the left doesn't care.

you know, if someone made a leap like that for a repub candidate, i'm not so sure you'd be so quick to believe it.

frankly, i think the fact that this was dug up and released now is desperate and pathetic.

So Comrade Hussein is claiming he didn't know she was living here illegally?????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

What a lying scumbag. This has got to be the most clueless politician since Carter.

you know, if someone made a leap like that for a repub candidate, i'm not so sure you'd be so quick to believe it.

frankly, i think the fact that this was dug up and released now is desperate and pathetic.

Shit, who are YOU trying to kid? You've been throwing dirt on Republicans as long as I've know you. At least this is actual fact unlike the baseless crapusations from the left.

Shit, who are YOU trying to kid? You've been throwing dirt on Republicans as long as I've know you. At least this is actual fact unlike the baseless crapusations from the left.

sure...because i run around and talk about how palin is trig's mother, right?

and, frankly, i DO think this is disgusting. so bother one of the posters who pretends obama isn't a citizen or that mccain is the manchurian candidate.

i think there's a thread out there saying that obama's the messiah.

cheers.

What flavor koolaide are you drinking there?

why my favorite flavor, cherry red, of course.

If he'd have known, he would have sponsored her, you people are nuts.

funny you should say that. i was of the opinion that he didn't know for just the same reason, but then i thought about it. she's applied for asylum 4 years ago (i believe) and been denied and concurrently obama has been running for office pretty much nonstop-first the senate in 2004 and for the presidency for the past 2 years.

he sent people to boston to pay almost 20 year old parking tickets last year. this has been widely viewed around here as part of his prep for the run for pres. so my thinking was if he's sending people back to pay his parking tix, why wouldn't he take care of his aunt? i concluded he didn't know about her.

then i thought her name's not even close to the same as his, so he decided to take a gamble and ignore the situation because he felt that interceding on her behalf was a greater liability.

Now he's given her money back.

now, he doesn't need it.:eusa_whistle:

And how exactly is this throwing her under the bus?

by not sponsoring her and denying he knew anything about her. i obviously can't prove it, but i think obama is the kind of person who will be your friend until it costs him-which is really no friend at all, IMO.

sorry to ramble.

sure...because i run around and talk about how palin is trig's mother, right?

and, frankly, i DO think this is disgusting. so bother one of the posters who pretends obama isn't a citizen or that mccain is the manchurian candidate.

i think there's a thread out there saying that obama's the messiah.

cheers.

Yeah, it bothers you so much you had to jump right in and try to defend it by deflecting, projecting the behavior displayed onto Republicans.

I don't know nor care what you've said about Palin but I'll damned-sure take a dollar for every time you've said "Bush/Cheney lied ... swiftboating .... and or flip-flop."

Oh wait ... I'd have to pay capital gains tax if I did.:cool:

you might be right jillian. i try to be fairly objective but by definition i'm not.

no one is. don't blame reporters for reporting; that's their job.

why my favorite flavor, cherry red, of course.

funny you should say that. i was of the opinion that he didn't know for just the same reason, but then i thought about it. she's applied for asylum 4 years ago (i believe) and been denied and concurrently obama has been running for office pretty much nonstop-first the senate in 2004 and for the presidency for the past 2 years.

he sent people to boston to pay almost 20 year old parking tickets last year. this has been widely viewed around here as part of his prep for the run for pres. so my thinking was if he's sending people back to pay his parking tix, why wouldn't he take care of his aunt? i concluded he didn't know about her.

then i thought her name's not even close to the same as his, so he decided to take a gamble and ignore the situation because he felt that interceding on her behalf was a greater liability.

now, he doesn't need it.:eusa_whistle:

by not sponsoring her and denying he knew anything about her. i obviously can't prove it, but i think obama is the kind of person who will be your friend until it costs him-which is really no friend at all, IMO.

sorry to ramble.
That's pretty convoluted thinking. It isn't clear that he knew she lived in Boston, and if he did, he would have either sponsored her or sent her packing. You are assuming he's an idiot while assuming he's a cold-hearted calculator. Can't have it both ways. I doubt he ever needed her money to begin with, but I imagine he returned it because keeping it would be illegal.

I guess he should have used his government position to investigate every one of his relatives and associates from the beginning of time. But that'd be wrong, wouldn't it?

Forum List

Back