Shocking News: FBI Tells Congress It Failed To Follow Protocol On Warnings About Florida Schooter

I am not shocked....The weekend after the shooting I went and bought my Steyr AUG 77. If you want to be a victim then hope the government will take care of you. Want to be protected, exercise your 2nd amendment.

5a5856f0594c7fb3186da29f40803567.jpg

An excellent choice and excellent you purchase Steyr, I have an AUG 77 and also a SSG 69 sniper rifle issued to me as I am in the Bundesheer I used the SSG 69 the other night to shoot a fox. My family have always had Glocks but I also recommend the Steyr pistols to you the S9-A1 and also the L9-A1.

The S9-A1:

psYXzRG2S4_mgKvp20BElw.png

The L9-A1:

steyr.jpg

I am not shocked....The weekend after the shooting I went and bought my Steyr AUG 77. If you want to be a victim then hope the government will take care of you. Want to be protected, exercise your 2nd amendment.

An excellent choice and excellent you choose Steyr, I have an AUG 77 and also a SSG 69 sniper rifle issued to me as I am in the Bundesheer I used the SSG 69 the other night to shoot a fox. My family have always had Glocks but I also recommend the Steyr pistols to you the S9-A1 and also the L9-A1.

The S9-A1:

The L9-A1:

steyr.jpg
Lucy I spread my wealth around and have purchased weapons from around the world, but my favorite weapons of choice in the pistol size is ....45 in both hands, leaves big holes going in and even bigger holes going out.

.109156-1-large.jpg .45 MP.jpg

An excellent choice and excellent you choose Steyr, I have an AUG 77 and also a SSG 69 sniper rifle issued to me as I am in the Bundesheer I used the SSG 69 the other night to shoot a fox. My family have always had Glocks but I also recommend the Steyr pistols to you the S9-A1 and also the L9-A1.

The S9-A1:

The L9-A1:

steyr.jpg
Lucy I spread my wealth around and have purchased weapons from around the world, but my favorite weapons of choice in the pistol size is ....45 in both hands, leaves big holes going in and even bigger holes going out.

.View attachment 181236 View attachment 181238

"45 in both hands, leaves big holes going in and even bigger holes going out."

I think I get one of these custom made metal bra double gun shooters, leaving my hands for my Glock 17 and 19 in each hand so then I can shoot four guns all at the same time :smoke:

giphy.gif

AyokyAj.gif

The S9-A1:

The L9-A1:

steyr.jpg

.View attachment 181236 View attachment 181238

"45 in both hands, leaves big holes going in and even bigger holes going out."

I think I get one of these custom made metal bra double gun shooters, leaving my hands for my Glock 17 and 19 in each hand so then I can shoot four guns all at the same time :smoke:

giphy.gif

AyokyAj.gif
I wouldn't even know I was being shot...

They discussed the 2 tips as one with a supervisor, knowing they were connected, yet STILL chose to close them out.
And yes, you and I both know, even old fashioned databases allow to to search with terms. They just are writing them off, rather than continue to follow up.
Particularly when you get 2 from different people within a month about the same person. Geeesh.

The Boston Marathon bombers, the San Bernardino shooters, the New Mexico shooter, the Garland shooter, the Chattanooga shooter, the Florida shooter, and on and on. I can’t remember them all, anymore. There are far too many.
We had intell on the spet 11 fucks also. How does this keep happening. We obviously need a better way of filtering the loons from the real tips. I get we have a lot of people that are loons that give tips and that makes law enforcement a little less eager to follow up, but there has to be some way of identifying real tips better!
You would think that would certainly validate it more. DO they have a computer program or some thing that checks records for matching tips and alert some body? You would think it could be accomplished!
How the hell do you explain this? Lazyness?

Who’s been fired or even reprimanded?

There’s your answer as to why.

They discussed the 2 tips as one with a supervisor, knowing they were connected, yet STILL chose to close them out.
And yes, you and I both know, even old fashioned databases allow to to search with terms. They just are writing them off, rather than continue to follow up.
Particularly when you get 2 from different people within a month about the same person. Geeesh.

The Boston Marathon bombers, the San Bernardino shooters, the New Mexico shooter, the Garland shooter, the Chattanooga shooter, the Florida shooter, and on and on. I can’t remember them all, anymore. There are far too many.
We had intell on the spet 11 fucks also. How does this keep happening. We obviously need a better way of filtering the loons from the real tips. I get we have a lot of people that are loons that give tips and that makes law enforcement a little less eager to follow up, but there has to be some way of identifying real tips better!
You would think that would certainly validate it more. DO they have a computer program or some thing that checks records for matching tips and alert some body? You would think it could be accomplished!

Is it just me or has this became a realy strange world to live in?

Nope not you,

67c47fb9b3d3f6172c8a33fd040f977f4f768ffacb8c8e5f1ad51b10da09a00e_large

Nope not you,

And you get fired for calling him a him.

Nope not you,

I am one old son of a bitch and feel as though I am living in constant confusion today. You would think it would be worse for the young people or do they just not notice? He can be what he wants to be in my opinion, I just should not be raked under the coals for being confused though. I am confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope not you,

I am one old son of a bitch and feel as though I am living in constant confusion today. You would think it would be worse for the young people or do they just not notice? He can be what he wants to be in my opinion, I just should not be raked under the coals for being confused though. I am confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You would think it would be worse for the young people or do they just not notice?
Pokemon-Go-Pokemon.jpg

Their distraction is in full force..Even if it kills them..

Nope not you,

Ya, I think I better just leave this one alone. I feel like any comment here could get me into trouble. Oh hell I am just going to say it. He makes an ugly women.

Nope not you,

Ya, I think I better just leave this one alone. I feel like any comment here could get me into trouble. Oh hell I am just going to say it. He makes an ugly women.
Bruce Jenner or Bradly Manning?

It ain't Obamas FBI any more it is now Trumps. Remember law enforcemnt recieves milions of tips and only so much time to check them. That being said we need some kind of change in the system!

Not yet is it Trump's FBI.

But you can count on the left, when the firings commence, to whine....but not (sadly) be sufficiently upset as to hold their breathe until they all die.

Nope not you,

Bruce Jenner or Bradly Manning?
Both!

2 SWAT Officers Suspended After Running In At Parkland Massacre - Blue Lives Matter

The Miramar Police Department has suspended two officers from their SWAT team for responding to the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting without having orders to do so.

When the first reports of an active shooter came out, the Miramar officers were in training in Coral Springs, nearby the Parkland high school, and they rushed to assist in stopping the carnage that left 17 students and faculty fatally shot, and another 16 wounded, on Valentine’s Day, the Miami Herald reported.

Last edited:
2 SWAT Officers Suspended After Running In At Parkland Massacre - Blue Lives Matter

The Miramar Police Department has suspended two officers from their SWAT team for responding to the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting without having orders to do so.

When the first reports of an active shooter came out, the Miramar officers were in training in Coral Springs, nearby the Parkland high school, and they rushed to assist in stopping the carnage that left 17 students and faculty fatally shot, and another 16 wounded, on Valentine’s Day, the Miami Herald reported.
I say give them a meddle!

Forum List

Back