shocking news at the vets!!!

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
it is time for yoda's shots...so we hot footed to the vet...after a trying to get the ducks penned back up...i wont make that mistake again....but we are at the vet..and i had noticed some swelling in her little girl parts but didnt think much of it....

so the vet is looking at her bottom....over and over....making that vet face they make...when suddenly the vet announces....

she is a boy!

i am normally good at sexing kittens.....but he has gone from 1.4 lbs to 2.2 lbs....and his eyes are clear...but yea ...my precious yoda is a boy .....vet was going....its cheaper to neuter lol

it is time for yoda's shots...so we hot footed to the vet...after a trying to get the ducks penned back up...i wont make that mistake again....but we are at the vet..and i had noticed some swelling in her little girl parts but didnt think much of it....

so the vet is looking at her bottom....over and over....making that vet face they make...when suddenly the vet announces....

she is a boy!
Time for a name change.
Puede ser Yodo.

she is a boy!

And the one i swore was a boy.... turned out to be a girl .:lol:

she is a boy!
Congratulations on your bouncing baby boy, strollingbones!

yodacatcon128489543248437500.jpg

she is a boy!

Wow. Guess that was a shock!

o not really....we sexed her when she was 1.4 lbs....so not surprising...the vet has voiced his opinion two weeks ago that he was unsure but me and a vet asst. were sure yoda was a girl...

she was my sweet innocent little girl...now he is a mean ass little boy

she is a boy!

ummm how does this happen lol

she is a boy!

ummm how does this happen lol
Ok, I read down and seen it was a cat ., Thought you were talking about a dog.. I was dumbfounded how you couldnt tell between a girl and boy. LOL:lol:

Forum List

Back