Is this a satirical thread - or is it for real? The Trump clan displayed very clearly what and who they were before and during the campaign - so why should anyone be shocked or surprised? I'm certainly not - other than it's even worse than I feared. Hillary Clinton was robbed.
No, this is real Lakhota. I feel depressed today. I believed in President Trump, and it turns out he is just a money launderer for Nigerian Criminals and the Russian Mob. I had hoped that President Trump would make America Great again, and it just looks like he made his bank account inflate again.
A sad day in American History!

If you're serious - I applaud you! However, how could you have been so stupid in the first place? There were red lights, sirens, and whistles going off all around Trump before and during the campaign that he was a con man and an idiot. He has proven both to be true! Including possible treason!

And you wonder why everyone thinks you're a moron.

Everyone? Gee, I didn't know that.

Donald Trump Maybe colluding with Eskimo Buddhist terrorists... says CNN

It's not funny to make fun of a President and his family like that. He was just elected, and now he faces Impeachment, endless trials for treason, money laundering, public corruption. Are you reading this stuff? These are BOMBSHELLS that could destroy our entire Democratic Republic! The Los Angelos Times just released this. Phuck George Soros. Is this a coordinated attack?

Subject: From Mrs. Veronica NelsonAccra Ghana.
email:**************@yahoo.com

Dear President Trump,

I am the above named person, but now undergoing medical treatment in
(UCTH).I married to Dr. Olumide George Nelson, who worked with the Ghana
Embassy in South Africa for nine years before he died in the year
2005.Before his death we were both devoted Christian.

Since his death, I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my
matrimonial home, which the bible is against. When my late husband was
alive, he deposited the sum of USD $7, Million (Seven Million U.S .Dollars)
with Asset Management Company. The firm is a private company that accepts
Cash deposits from high net worth individuals and blue chip corporations
that handle valuable assets/ products or undertake transactions that need
immediate access to cash. This highly and private organization is familiar
especially to the highly placed and well-connected organizations.

Recently, my doctor told me that due to cancer problem that he is not sure
of my life. Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known this
condition, I have decided to donate this fund to orphanages and widows
propagating the world of God and to ensure that the house of God is
maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that
giveth.

I took this decision because I don’t have any child that will inherit this
money and my husband’s relatives are not devoted Christians and they have
taking over all my late husband properties so don’t want a situation where
this money will be used in an UN-Godly Manner because of my childlessness,
been the reason for taking this bold decision. I know that I am going to
be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that The Lord Will Fight
My Case and I Shall Hold My Peace. I don’t need any telephone conversation
in this regard because of my health, and because of the Presence of my
husband’s relatives who are always around me in the hospital. I don’t want
them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of My Family
Lawyer who will direct you on the way forward to complete this transaction
and he will also send to you all the documents covering this fund with the
Company, this document will empower you to act as the original beneficiary
of the funds. I want you, the orphanage and widows to always pray for me
because the Lord Is My Shepherd. Any delay in your response will give me
the room of sourcing for a Non-Profit/NGO that cares for
Orphanages/widows.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein and
provide me with all your contact details through the above email.

Remain Blessed In The Name Of The Lord.

Regards,
Mrs. Veronica Nelson
Reply to:**************@yahoo.com

Is this a satirical thread - or is it for real? The Trump clan displayed very clearly what and who they were before and during the campaign - so why should anyone be shocked or surprised? I'm certainly not - other than it's even worse than I feared. Hillary Clinton was robbed.
No, this is real Lakhota. I feel depressed today. I believed in President Trump, and it turns out he is just a money launderer for Nigerian Criminals and the Russian Mob. I had hoped that President Trump would make America Great again, and it just looks like he made his bank account inflate again.

If you're serious - I applaud you! However, how could you have been so stupid in the first place? There were red lights, sirens, and whistles going off all around Trump before and during the campaign that he was a con man and an idiot. He has proven both to be true! Including possible treason!

Well everyone smarter than you..which of course is damn near everyone.

Washington Redskin... it's best to stay out of the firewater when on the computer.

Washington Redskin... it's best to stay out of the firewater when on the computer.

Unfortunately It Gets Worse. For one, I think someone inside The WHITE HOUSE is leaking these emails to THE MEDIA. Maybe Steve Bannon. I knew he was a RAT!
This not only effects his presidency, but it could bring his entire business empire down. Doesn't Donald Trump know better than to deal with Russian
Businessmen or in this case a Russian Businesswoman?

Subject: Re: Greetings From Mrs. Olga PatarkatsishviliGreetings from Georgia,

Greetings in the name of the lord, I am Mrs. Olga Patarkatsishvili, the widow of late Georgian business tycoon Mr. Badri Patarkatsishvili, I have a business proposal which will be of great benefit for you and myself. I will send you further details once I receive your response back. Please for security reason, I will strongly recommend that you write me through my private email account only.

I can be reach on this Email: ([email protected]), for more information’s on this project.

Thanks for your understanding.

Yours truly,
Mrs. Olga Patarkatsishvili.

Mueller knows where to look. That is why he is packing his staff with attorney's who have experience with money laundering and organized crime. That is what is going to take the whole ship down.

Forum List

Back