Shocking New Email Leaked About Trump Junior!

Discussion in 'Political Satire' started by The Original Tree, Jul 11, 2017.

1. The Original Tree

The Original Tree Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,899
    I used to defend Trump and his family, but no more. Not after I have just seen the latest scandalous email leaked on Trump Jr.

The email comes from a Dr. Bakare Tunde and involves vast amounts of money and a money laundering scheme. The Russians are also implicated in this.

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Mr. Trump:

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Bakare Tunde

Collusion with both The Russians, and Nigerians is Unamerican, and Treasonous. Mueller needs to prosecute the Entire Trump Family for this treachery. I will settle for nothing less than impeachment and life in prison!

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  2. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +47,594
    If we knew about this on Nov 7th Hillary would be President

3. The Original Tree

The Original Tree Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,899
    Wiki Leaks just released another one. Shameful. And now I think this could bring the Trump Presidency to it's knees.

Dear Donald Trump:

I must speak to you on a matter of great importance. I have been requested by the Russian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Russian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US $40,000,000. The Russian National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Russian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Russian citizen to assist the Russian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Russia, in moving these funds out of Russia to an offshore account to avoid the punitive taxes of Vladimir Putin. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Russian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Russian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or US $4 million of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Russian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US $100,000 in a Russian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Russia.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Russian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Russia.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Russian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Vladimir Sergei Rasputin Sharpova

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  4. Tipsycatlover

Tipsycatlover Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,969
    Where's the email from the Nigerian prince offering to buy Malania?

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,877
    Is this a satirical thread - or is it for real? The Trump clan displayed very clearly what and who they were before and during the campaign - so why should anyone be shocked or surprised? I'm certainly not - other than it's even worse than I feared. Hillary Clinton was robbed.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. JimH52

JimH52 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,555
    Russisns lovers...

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Siete

Siete Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,697

nothing the op posts is real ... unless its real horseshit.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +47,594
    Let's sell them our uranium

9. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received: