The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
I used to defend Trump and his family, but no more. Not after I have just seen the latest scandalous email leaked on Trump Jr.

The email comes from a Dr. Bakare Tunde and involves vast amounts of money and a money laundering scheme. The Russians are also implicated in this.

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

Dear Mr. Trump:

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Bakare Tunde

Collusion with both The Russians, and Nigerians is Unamerican, and Treasonous. Mueller needs to prosecute the Entire Trump Family for this treachery. I will settle for nothing less than impeachment and life in prison!

Last edited:
Wiki Leaks just released another one. Shameful. And now I think this could bring the Trump Presidency to it's knees.

Dear Donald Trump:

I must speak to you on a matter of great importance. I have been requested by the Russian National Petroleum Company to contact you for assistance in resolving a matter. The Russian National Petroleum Company has recently concluded a large number of contracts for oil exploration in the sub-Sahara region. The contracts have immediately produced moneys equaling US $40,000,000. The Russian National Petroleum Company is desirous of oil exploration in other parts of the world, however, because of certain regulations of the Russian Government, it is unable to move these funds to another region.

You assistance is requested as a non-Russian citizen to assist the Russian National Petroleum Company, and also the Central Bank of Russia, in moving these funds out of Russia to an offshore account to avoid the punitive taxes of Vladimir Putin. If the funds can be transferred to your name, in your United States account, then you can forward the funds as directed by the Russian National Petroleum Company. In exchange for your accommodating services, the Russian National Petroleum Company would agree to allow you to retain 10%, or US $4 million of this amount.

However, to be a legitimate transferee of these moneys according to Russian law, you must presently be a depositor of at least US $100,000 in a Russian bank which is regulated by the Central Bank of Russia.

If it will be possible for you to assist us, we would be most grateful. We suggest that you meet with us in person in Lagos, and that during your visit I introduce you to the representatives of the Russian National Petroleum Company, as well as with certain officials of the Central Bank of Russia.

Please call me at your earliest convenience at 18-467-4975. Time is of the essence in this matter; very quickly the Russian Government will realize that the Central Bank is maintaining this amount on deposit, and attempt to levy certain depository taxes on it.

Yours truly,

Vladimir Sergei Rasputin Sharpova

Is this a satirical thread - or is it for real? The Trump clan displayed very clearly what and who they were before and during the campaign - so why should anyone be shocked or surprised? I'm certainly not - other than it's even worse than I feared. Hillary Clinton was robbed.

Is this a satirical thread - or is it for real? The Trump clan displayed very clearly what and who they were before and during the campaign - so why should anyone be shocked or surprised? I'm certainly not - other than it's even worse than I feared. Hillary Clinton was robbed.

nothing the op posts is real ... unless its real horseshit.

No, this is real Lakhota. I feel depressed today. I believed in President Trump, and it turns out he is just a money launderer for Nigerian Criminals and the Russian Mob. I had hoped that President Trump would make America Great again, and it just looks like he made his bank account inflate again.
A sad day in American History!

No, this is real Lakhota. I feel depressed today. I believed in President Trump, and it turns out he is just a money launderer for Nigerian Criminals and the Russian Mob. I had hoped that President Trump would make America Great again, and it just looks like he made his bank account inflate again.

The sad thing is you're "trying" to be funny but reality probably isn't a far stretch from this.

Damn! The hits keep coming for The Trump Administration. The New York Times just released this leaked email. It appears that they laundered money from Egypt and were dealing with Islamic Terrorists Financiers as well. I wondered how The Trump Family became so wealthy nearly over night.

Dear Mr. Donald J. Trump:

Before I proceed, I must first apologize for this unsolicited mail to you. I’M the Daughter of late Mr Hame, who was assistant secretary of Muammar Gaddafi who is now dead.

My father was among those GADDAFI killed as inside enemy, but before the fightI was taken by boot to Spain here in my father private house, so that I can take care of his investment here in Spain, and my father leave some amount of money for me here in one of the private security company here, and now I want to move this moneyout of this country

I have told my lawyer about it, all I need is a trust worthy person. So that when the money is transferred into his or her account, he or she can help me for visa and other papers I needed to live in that country, you have 10% of any amount transferred into your account.

If you are willing, then email my lawyer at this and his name is Barr. Martinez Luis So that he can explain to you more about this, if you want to come down here and see by yourself,

Regards ,
Habbib Al Hassan

If you're serious - I applaud you! However, how could you have been so stupid in the first place? There were red lights, sirens, and whistles going off all around Trump before and during the campaign that he was a con man and an idiot. He has proven both to be true! Including possible treason!

nothing the op posts is real ... unless its real horseshit.
Sounds a lot like some other around here.

If you're serious - I applaud you! However, how could you have been so stupid in the first place? There were red lights, sirens, and whistles going off all around Trump before and during the campaign that he was a con man and an idiot. He has proven both to be true!

I actually feel Nauseous, and Confused Lakhota. You guys were right all along. Why didn't any of us believe any of you? I feel so ashamed, so betrayed, so embarrassed. I will never vote GOP again.

Who is leaking this stuff? This just was put out by the Chicago Tribune! They were running an INTERNATIONAL MONEY LAUNDERING SCHEME circumventing INTERNATIONAL BANKING LAWS! WTF?

Dear Melania:

I am a great fan of yours, and have heard many wonderful things about your gracious nature and love for people and willingness to help others.

I am paul koffi (S.A.T),writing you in respect of my deceased client Late Mr.P.A.Sergeev, who died On the 21st of April 2003 along with his entire family.

I have been trying to locate any member of his family to assist in repatriating the fund he deposited in finance house valued at USD $10.5 million.

Please i would like you to contact me through my private email address [email protected] so that i can give the detail concerning the claim.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

God bless you.
Best Regards,
Barr.koffi paul(S.A.T)
[email protected]

Donald Trump Maybe colluding with Eskimo Buddhist terrorists... says CNN

If you're serious - I applaud you! However, how could you have been so stupid in the first place? There were red lights, sirens, and whistles going off all around Trump before and during the campaign that he was a con man and an idiot. He has proven both to be true! Including possible treason!

And you wonder why everyone thinks you're a moron.

If you're serious - I applaud you! However, how could you have been so stupid in the first place? There were red lights, sirens, and whistles going off all around Trump before and during the campaign that he was a con man and an idiot. He has proven both to be true!

I actually feel Nauseous, and Confused Lakhota. You guys were right all along. Why didn't any of us believe any of you? I feel so ashamed, so betrayed, so embarrassed. I will never vote GOP again.

Who is leaking this stuff? This just was put out by the Chicago Tribune! They were running an INTERNATIONAL MONEY LAUNDERING SCHEME circumventing INTERNATIONAL BANKING LAWS! WTF?

Dear Melania:

I am a great fan of yours, and have heard many wonderful things about your gracious nature and love for people and willingness to help others.

I am paul koffi (S.A.T),writing you in respect of my deceased client Late Mr.P.A.Sergeev, who died On the 21st of April 2003 along with his entire family.

I have been trying to locate any member of his family to assist in repatriating the fund he deposited in finance house valued at USD $10.5 million.

Please i would like you to contact me through my private email address [email protected] so that i can give the detail concerning the claim.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

God bless you.
Best Regards,
Barr.koffi paul(S.A.T)
[email protected]

Interesting. However, I will reserve judgement on your sincerity.

Forum List

Back