Shocking negligence before 9/11

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
SHOCKING NEGLIGENCE BEFORE 9/11

That is, unless it was read in conjunction with the daily briefs preceding Aug. 6, the ones the Bush administration would not release. While those documents are still not public, I have read excerpts from many of them, along with other recently declassified records, and come to an inescapable conclusion: the administration’s reaction to what Mr. Bush was told in the weeks before that infamous briefing reflected significantly more negligence than has been disclosed. In other words, the Aug. 6 document, for all of the controversy it provoked, is not nearly as shocking as the briefs that came before it.

The direct warnings to Mr. Bush about the possibility of a Qaeda attack began in the spring of 2001. By May 1, the Central Intelligence Agency told the White House of a report that “a group presently in the United States” was planning a terrorist operation. Weeks later, on June 22, the daily brief reported that Qaeda strikes could be “imminent,” although intelligence suggested the time frame was flexible.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/11/opinion/the-bush-white-house-was-deaf-to-9-11-warnings.html
The recent deaths of the four Americans in Libya is the direct cause of Bush negligence in not taking warnings seriously. And not the video which was just an excuse to use the protests by Al Qaeda.

I hear you
Too bad for them Clinton was the one who blew it for 9/11
and not getting Bin Laden when he had the chance
Truth never stops them
-----

The Left is in panic mode
to spin this away from Papa Obama

Everything with high gas prices
bad economy etc

The last thing they need is this to remind people
how much the last one term loser is like this loser

obama-carter1-e1347769893153.jpg

it's Bush's fault

Yes it is! He knew what was coming because he planned the whole damn thing. After the first WTC attack under then President Bill Clinton, George Bush put his plan into motion.

Check this out.

George Bush called up Dick Channey and said he had a plan to win re-election in 2004, by going to war with Iraq in 2003. Only problem was that it was only 1995 at the time, lol. I know right, this is some serious planning.

Well, by the time 1998 rolls around, George has everything in place and he pushes the go button.

Hanging chads? Check!
Al Queda? Check!
Lol, Al Gore running for president? Check?

Oh, this list goes on and on. How do I know it went down like this? Because its the truth and the truth will set you free my friend, the truth will set you free.

Try reading the 9/11 Commission Report before placing blame. There was more than enough to go around.

Funny how the blame seldom comes around to OBL and his merry band of murderers. Funny how Bush gets blamed for just not realizing how depraved those people could be. The warning that is touted could have meant anything at anytime.

Now if the OP was talking about 9/11/2012 maybe there would be some truth to what the poster is trying to get folks to believe. After all we know they were warned 48 hours in advance and the 9/11 date is aways a date that should be taken seriously. Even at that, although Obama and company may have done something differently the blame all lies with those in the middle east that seem to think this is still the 15 century.

it's Bush's fault

Yes it is! He knew what was coming because he planned the whole damn thing. After the first WTC attack under then President Bill Clinton, George Bush put his plan into motion.

Check this out.

George Bush called up Dick Channey and said he had a plan to win re-election in 2004, by going to war with Iraq in 2003. Only problem was that it was only 1995 at the time, lol. I know right, this is some serious planning.

Well, by the time 1998 rolls around, George has everything in place and he pushes the go button.

Hanging chads? Check!
Al Queda? Check!

Oh, this list goes on and on. How do I know it went down like this? Because its the truth and the truth will set you free my friend, the truth will set you free.

a Truther

too funny
:lol:

it's Bush's fault

Check this out.

Hanging chads? Check!
Al Queda? Check!

yikes

Madeline Albright said that the democrats were prepared to blame Bush forever. So how surprising is this Not at all.

Its ironic that BO blames Bush for the state of the US economy as he was sworn in, and yet dems blame Bush for 9/11 before Bush had most of his admin in place?! The people charged with protecting the US from terrorism were mostly Clinton holdovers. The dems always like the double-standard thing, or else you're a racist...

Its ironic that BO blames Bush for the state of the US economy as he was sworn in, and yet dems blame Bush for 9/11 before Bush had most of his admin in place?! The people charged with protecting the US from terrorism were mostly Clinton holdovers. The dems always like the double-standard thing, or else you're a racist...

More ironic
that Papa Obama had no time to do intelligence briefings
the day before, of, and after

He was too busy going to Vegas to raise money

vegas-i4338.jpg

Of course the author in the OP link provides nothing to back up his claims he states he has seen parts of documents and bits of transcripts but does not reveal where he got them, how he got them or from who.So what you have here is another so called journalist trying to pass off opinion piece as fact and a poster trying to use to it deflect from the fact that it seems the Obama administration may have had some advance warning about what was coming in Libya and Egypt and failed to react.

it's Bush's fault

Check this out.

Hanging chads? Check!
Al Queda? Check!

Ahhhh.....an abject moron.

SHOCKING NEGLIGENCE BEFORE 9/11

That is, unless it was read in conjunction with the daily briefs preceding Aug. 6, the ones the Bush administration would not release. While those documents are still not public, I have read excerpts from many of them, along with other recently declassified records, and come to an inescapable conclusion: the administration’s reaction to what Mr. Bush was told in the weeks before that infamous briefing reflected significantly more negligence than has been disclosed. In other words, the Aug. 6 document, for all of the controversy it provoked, is not nearly as shocking as the briefs that came before it.

The direct warnings to Mr. Bush about the possibility of a Qaeda attack began in the spring of 2001. By May 1, the Central Intelligence Agency told the White House of a report that “a group presently in the United States” was planning a terrorist operation. Weeks later, on June 22, the daily brief reported that Qaeda strikes could be “imminent,” although intelligence suggested the time frame was flexible.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/11/opinion/the-bush-white-house-was-deaf-to-9-11-warnings.html
The recent deaths of the four Americans in Libya is the direct cause of Bush negligence in not taking warnings seriously. And not the video which was just an excuse to use the protests by Al Qaeda.

So you have read THE memos not released.

4th renditions...????? again??

And then you expect to be taken seriously....REALLY????

why do you think Bush didnt want the clinton docs released?

do you think he was protecing Clinton?

He didnt want clinton admin docs to show that they were on top of OBL and terror.

He didnt want people to know we knew well the threat he posed

He told our top terror guy to STOP mentioning OBL because that was clinton crap

Forum List

Back