Shocking: Kagan Wont Answer If It's Unconstitutional To Tell People What To Eat.

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
She wouldn't answer Senator Coburns question if it unconstitutional for congress to tell us what to eat. What does that tell us about her? It's just like the government telling us we have to purchase health care. Kagan stuttered and had no answer whether it violated the Commerce Clause. People need to wake up and jump on this. Call your senators and tell them that this woman can't be seated on the Supreme Court. This woman will not be faithful to the Constitution. She is not qualified to be seated because she rejects the Constitution and a politcal hack will do everything for her unconstitutionally qualified President and she wants to expand the federal government.

Listen to this radical:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSoWGlyugTo&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Kagan Declines To Say Gov't Has No Power to Tell Americans What To Eat[/ame]

Last edited:
We might all consider thanking the two posters above for their 'considered' opinons. If they would be so kind as to post their CV's so all of us might know which law school they attended and the extent of their law practice on Constitutional Issues.
On a more serious note, Alabama Sen. Sessions is an embarrassment to all Americans; is he the best and the brightest Alabama can offer?

That's pretty amazing, but I wouldn't expect anything less from an Obama nominee.

Nor would I. We don't need any more radicals on the bench than we already have. Actually, I really need to expand on that by saying we don't need any more radicals anywhere in government than we already have.

Last edited:
The fact that she won't answer IS your answer. She also commented that the U.S. Constitution is an amazing document as it allows for the Judiciary to re-write it based on the times (i'm paraphrasing, but that is essentially what she said).

Scary... more "living breathing document" bullshit.

she's going to be overwhelmingly approved, the faux outrage by the republiklans is very funny

she's going to be overwhelmingly approved, the faux outrage by the republiklans is very funny

Of course she will... most of the lefties in Congress have little regard for our Constitution.. nothing new here. Enjoy! Only a few months to go!

So she answers first, he modifies the question to ask if we have the power to tell people what they have to eat everyday, she thinks for maybe 4 seconds when he starts talking again and the video cuts out before we can see her response.....you're right, she obviously isn't qualified due to this overwhelming evidence.

Must be a slow news day if this is making you upset.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
So she answers first, he modifies the question to ask if we have the power to tell people what they have to eat everyday, she thinks for maybe 4 seconds when he starts talking again and the video cuts out before we can see her response.....you're right, she obviously isn't qualified due to this overwhelming evidence.

She is not qualified solely based on the fact she has 0 experiences as a judge. literally NONE.

The fact she is a far left Radical, who tried to defy federal law and keep the Military from recruiting at Harvard, and hold many other far left views. DOes not make her unqualified by it's self. The problem is if she start showing she respects her Ideals more than the rule of law once on the bench. There is nothing anyone can do to stop her :) I have never like the idea of life long appointments for this reason!

She is not qualified solely based on the fact she has 0 experiences as a judge. literally NONE.

The fact she is a far left Radical, who tried to defy federal law and keep the Military from recruiting at Harvard, and hold many other far left views. DOes not make her unqualified by it's self. The problem is if she start showing she respects her Ideals more than the rule of law once on the bench. There is nothing anyone can do to stop her :) I have never like the idea of life long appointments for this reason!

That's great and all, but NONE of that is in this video and still doesn't explain why THIS video that the OP posted shows why she is so unqualified.

I was watching Joe Scarborough the other day and he was begging, BEGGING Republicans not to use the argument that she is unqualified.

Even he as a Republican knows your arguments are so predictable and incredulous.

That's great and all, but NONE of that is in this video and still doesn't explain why THIS video that the OP posted shows why she is so unqualified.

Yeah as far as this video you are right she does not even get to answer.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu

I was watching Joe Scarborough the other day and he was begging, BEGGING Republicans not to use the argument that she is unqualified.

Even he as a Republican knows your arguments are so predictable and incredulous.

Ok then explain to me why a women who has had 0 time behind a bench is qualified for the highest court in the land?

Oh wait I know why, because the president who appointed her is unqualified himself, and chose her because she has no record to dissect. That and because she is a liberal ideologue just like he is.

Of course it is predictable we would argue she is not qualified. Because she clearly is not.

Last edited:

Ok then explain to me why a women who has had 0 time behind a bench is qualified for the highest court in the land?

Oh wait I know why, because the president who appointed her is unqualified himself, and chose her because she has no record to dissect. That and because she is a liberal ideologue just like he is.

Of course it is predictable we would argue she is not qualified. Because she clearly is not.

Her work was related. She worked for Thurgood Marshall for example. She was Solisiter General..

The reason Scarborough said that was because of these two particular experiences in her history. She is also brilliant.

Her work was related. She worked for Thurgood Marshall for example. She was Solisiter General..

The reason Scarborough said that was because of these two particular experiences in her history. She is also brilliant.

So brilliant she tried to force the Military off Harvard against the law, when it was clear she would lose. Yeah she is just brilliant.

I Guess this is like when Obama ran. We are all suppose to just shut up and take your word that she is "brilliant"

Man you people are unbelievable.

So brilliant she tried to force the Military off Harvard against the law, when it was clear she would lose. Yeah she is just brilliant.

I Guess this is like when Obama ran. We are all suppose to just shut up and take your word that she is "brilliant"

Resistance is fuTILE. :) She will be confirmed.

Last edited:

If she's brilliant, then why doesn't she show it instead of being a goofball?

Not that it's much of a recommendation, but at least Bush had sense enough to withdraw Harriet Myers. This sorry excuse is nothing more than Obama's Harriet Myers. Pure and simple.

Not that it's much of a recommendation, but at least Bush had sense enough to withdraw Harriet Myers. This sorry excuse is nothing more than Obama's Harriet Myers. Pure and simple.

This is funny....it seems that everything Obama does, the right attempts to compare to Bush:

Obama's verbal stumbling
BP is Obama's Katrina
Kagan is Harriet Myers....

....but, note to the left: you are not allowed to bring up Booooosh

Forum List

Back