Shocking, just shocking that left would insist Trump resign...such losers

Franken could not just bow out, he had to actually himself out to be a hero and a......victim.

He turns his resignation into an opportunity to get Trump to resign for saying things.

Which is what all of this is about. Democrats are so predictable. The only thing worse than these sanctimonious self righteous democrats are the morons that vote for them.
Trump is very lucky the Access Hollywood tape came out when it did. Before the Weinstein avalanche.

Just imagine, if right along with the Franken photo, the Trump tape came out.

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy."

Trump would be toast. Single digit approval. Where he belongs.

Now for the context:

As far as the Billy Bush conversation that included 'grab them by the….."

Billy Bush describe the conversation as not to be taken literally…but simply as crass guy-talk.

"… as Bush said, “I sort of equated what he was saying to some kind of crass stand-up act. Like, you know, an Andrew Dice Clay performance. You figure, well that’s not Dice when he’s home. He doesn’t actually do those things.”

“But the camera wasn’t on him,” Colbert pressed. “Why did it seem like a performance to you?”

“Because he was just regaling the seven guys on there and doing his bit,” Bush said, adding later, “If I had thought there was a man detailing a sexual assault strategy to me, I would have called the F.B.I., not just reported it to my executive producer.”

Bush added that in those days—the early Apprentice era—a lot of people at NBC hung around with Trump, because he was bringing in huge ratings and profits for the network. As Bush put it, “everybody had to sort of kiss the ring, a little bit, of the Donald.”
Stephen Colbert Doesn’t Let Billy Bush Off the Hook

Remember the last time you were right about anything?

Me neither.
Now for the context:

What About the 19 Women Who Accused Trump of Sexual Misconduct?

I remember trouncing you so many times I have lost count.

Still claiming to be a military bomb expert?
Whenever you bring that up, I know I have have just owned you once again. :lol:

Moore Trumps Trump

24899726_1773995249290830_8468367083211043932_n.jpg

The sex offender in chief: that really wasn’t my voice on that Access Hollywood video.
Billy Bush on Colbert’s show: there’s no question that was him.

Pol chic: silent on Trump’s mental illness.
Figures.

Billy Bush gets fired just for listening to the serial sex offender.,
The sex offender gets elected president.

Franken could not just bow out, he had to actually himself out to be a hero and a......victim.

He turns his resignation into an opportunity to get Trump to resign for saying things.

Which is what all of this is about. Democrats are so predictable. The only thing worse than these sanctimonious self righteous democrats are the morons that vote for them.
Trump is very lucky the Access Hollywood tape came out when it did. Before the Weinstein avalanche.

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them, it’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy."

Now for the context:

Billy Bush describe the conversation as not to be taken literally…but simply as crass guy-talk.

"… as Bush said, “I sort of equated what he was saying to some kind of crass stand-up act. Like, you know, an Andrew Dice Clay performance. You figure, well that’s not Dice when he’s home. He doesn’t actually do those things.”

“But the camera wasn’t on him,” Colbert pressed. “Why did it seem like a performance to you?”

“Because he was just regaling the seven guys on there and doing his bit,” Bush said, adding later, “If I had thought there was a man detailing a sexual assault strategy to me, I would have called the F.B.I., not just reported it to my executive producer.”

Bush added that in those days—the early Apprentice era—a lot of people at NBC hung around with Trump, because he was bringing in huge ratings and profits for the network. As Bush put it, “everybody had to sort of kiss the ring, a little bit, of the Donald.”

Me neither.
Now for the context:

Not only that, but also a secret agent sent to investigate the KKK. This guy even said that he and his family are whiter then me and mine. He is a hoot. Realllook at all this sex bullshit. Say, anyone hear any Russia stuff? How about that wall? ACA ? Government shut down anyone? Hell how about a budget? No? Oh, but some sex. Got it.

Now for the context:

Me neither.
Now for the context:

Not only that, but also a secret agent sent to investigate the KKK. This guy even said that he and his family are whiter then me and mine. He is a hoot. Realllook at all this sex bullshit. Say, anyone hear any Russia stuff? How about that wall? ACA ? Government shut down anyone? Hell how about a budget? No? Oh, but some sex. Got it.
I never said I was a secret agent, fuckwad.

You tards really are so much fun to kick around.

Now for the context:

Me neither.
Now for the context:

I never said I was a secret agent, fuckwad.

You tards really are so much fun to kick around.

Oh, so you admitted to conducting an illegal investigation then? Meh, don’t care. It was a lie anyway.

Forum List

Back