Shocking: How Do War Deaths Compare To U.S. Shooting Deaths?

Would it make you feel any better if they were hacked to death with machetes?

It would make me feel better if the death rate from guns in the US didn't outnumber 3 fucking wars.

But we point you to the problem areas, ask you what you want to do about it, and you tell us to fuck off.

LOL

You cherry-picked stats to highlight murders by black people in order to make your racist point. You are the problem, you piece of trash. Go take a leap off of the tallest building you can find, scumbag.

It would make me feel better if the death rate from guns in the US didn't outnumber 3 fucking wars.

But we point you to the problem areas, ask you what you want to do about it, and you tell us to fuck off.

LOL

You cherry-picked stats to highlight murders by black people in order to make your racist point. You are the problem, you piece of trash. Go take a leap off of the tallest building you can find, scumbag.

I didn't 'cherry pick' anything, asswipe.

I showed you the tiny sliver of the population which commits over HALF OF ALL MURDERS in the USA, and asked you what should be done about it.

In lieu of an attempted answer, you whelped like the little bitch you are.

LOL

LOL

I showed you the tiny sliver of the population which commits over HALF OF ALL MURDERS in the USA, and asked you what should be done about it.

LOL

Go change your diaper, pussy.

Golly, you must really be one tough hombre (shudder)

LOL

Go change your diaper, pussy.

G golly, you must really be one stupid motherfucker

Black men, just 6% of our population, are committing 52% of all murders in the USA.

They vote Democrat almost exclusively.

black+male+murder+rates.JPG

What are you going to do about it?

Fuck off, HyperLiar. Go troll your hole, bitch.

Translation: Josefk cannot argue against facts.

Once again we see idiocy used to defend idiocy.

Come at me with a machete, and I may well take it away from you, and shove it up your ass.

But a war weopon with a 30 shot clip, that can be expended in under 10 seconds, well...............

We have seen slaughter after slaughter committed with these guns, and every time you loons defend the selling of them to the general public.

I think this latest horror is enough that we will now see a change.

And how do you think you are going to get those guns that are already out there? Ask nicely? :lol:

Forum List

Back