SHOCKER!... The Denver Post Endorse Barry... Again!

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
denverpost.com : Endorsement: Barack Obama for president

They Endorsed him when he was absolutely unknown making impossible promises... Is anyone surprised they are Endorsing him again after 4 years of FAIL?... The DP would Endorse a chronically masturbating one armed monkey as long as there was a (D) behind it's name... This Endorsement did not have to be announced... it was assumed. Say hi to Newsweak when you join it in the journalistic graveyard. :thup:

It's funny... The DP Endorsed Barry in 2008 and Barry promised "Hope" and "Change"... For the last 4 years Barry has continued and expanded Bush Policies and Wars... Iraq?... "Ended" on the Bush timeline... bin Laden?... Found and Killed using the very tools and intel Obama and the DemocRATS have denounced since making the Laws when Bush was President. The Economy?... It's about where it was when Obama took Office. It got way worse during his Presidency and has improved some. But what did Obama do?... Exactly what Bush did, he doubled-down another Trillion in "Stimulus" and even more in Spending and our Debt is now 16 Trillion. Gas prices?... Obama and the DemocRATS blamed Bush every single time they were high over his 8 years... They are double what they were 4 years ago under Bush and the "Free Press" is either saying Obama can't do anything about it or it's Bushes Fault. The Dishonesty in the "Free Press" continues but there is one difference. The People can Inform themsevles now and are... From there phones to their Homes to their Office computers. It's why Newsweak is all but Dead and rags like the DP are Dying... Good riddance when you go.

And no I am not thrilled about a Romney Presidency... But at least I know who Romney is. After 4 years almost nobody knows who Obama is... And that should scare the hell out of Honest people.

End Rant. :thup:

:)

peace...

I was surprised to read that the Utah newspaper endorsed Obama yesterday. :eusa_eh:

In a blow to Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney, Utah's largest newspaper today slammed his candidacy and endorsed President Obama instead.
Utah Newspaper Endorsement Slams Romney - ABC News

Because you're Ignorant of Liberal News Agencies and their Traditional Bias:

Salt Lake Tribune endorses Obama - POLITICO.com

"The Salt Lake Trib endorsed Obama in 2008 as well..."

Simply not a surprise at all Val. :thup:

peace...

Romney will Win Utah overwhelmingly...

Why is that the State's Newspaper Refuses to Reflect it's Population?...

Because Journalists didn't go into the Proffession to Report.

They went in to be Activists and to Change things, not Report on them.

And that's Wrong. :thup:

peace...

Last edited:
I was surprised to read that the Utah newspaper endorsed Obama yesterday. :eusa_eh:

In a blow to Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney, Utah's largest newspaper today slammed his candidacy and endorsed President Obama instead.

peace...

True, I didn't realize the Utah newspaper was considered liberal and I was surprised at that as well...

Despite being credited for saving the Salt Lake City Winter Olympics and making Utah his home at one time, the Salt Lake City Tribune said that the state's "favorite adopted son," Romney, has become "the party's shape-shifting nominee."

"In considering which candidate to endorse, the Salt Lake Tribune editorial board had hoped that Romney would exhibit the same talents for organization, pragmatic problem-solving and inspired leadership that he displayed here more than a decade ago," the editorial board wrote. "Instead, we have watched him morph into a friend of the far right, then tack toward the center with breathtaking aplomb."

Though the Tribune chose to stiff Romney with its endorsement, Utah remains a solidly red state, as seen on the ABC News political map, and Romney is expected to win all six of its electoral votes.

peace...

True, I didn't realize the Utah newspaper was considered liberal and I was surprised at that as well...

Despite being credited for saving the Salt Lake City Winter Olympics and making Utah his home at one time, the Salt Lake City Tribune said that the state's "favorite adopted son," Romney, has become "the party's shape-shifting nominee."

"In considering which candidate to endorse, the Salt Lake Tribune editorial board had hoped that Romney would exhibit the same talents for organization, pragmatic problem-solving and inspired leadership that he displayed here more than a decade ago," the editorial board wrote. "Instead, we have watched him morph into a friend of the far right, then tack toward the center with breathtaking aplomb."

Though the Tribune chose to stiff Romney with its endorsement, Utah remains a solidly red state, as seen on the ABC News political map, and Romney is expected to win all six of its electoral votes.

It's because almost all of these Rags are Centralized in the Urban Areas where they all sit around Smelling their own Farts and Ignoring the Reality around them Wishing that things were the way they Dreamed they could be...

True Story. :thup:

peace...

ooda_loop-albums-1-picture4980-gallop.jpg

Forum List

Back