Shocker: Ted Kennedy was a whore-monger

Tough shit.

Well.."monger" means to sell something. Seems that if this story is true..Teddy was buying.

So your thread is incorrect.:doubt:

it appears that you are incorrect.

whoremonger [ˈhɔːˌmʌŋgə]
n
a person who consorts with whores; lecher

whoremonger - definition of whoremonger by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Sorta confusing..

Noun 1. whoremonger - a prostitute's customer
whoremaster, john, trick
customer, client - someone who pays for goods or services
2. whoremonger - a pimp who procures whores
whoremaster
fancy man, pandar, pander, panderer, pimp, procurer, ponce - someone who procures customers for whores (in England they call a pimp a ponce)

Seems that it is on both sides of the fence..no?

And traditionally..

mon·ger (mnggr, mng-)
n.
1. A dealer in a specific commodity. Often used in combination: an ironmonger.
2. A person promoting something undesirable or discreditable. Often used in combination: a scandalmonger; a warmonger.
tr.v. mon·gered, mon·ger·ing, mon·gers
To peddle.

Y'all can be right. Its fine with me.

I knew you were both wrong, but I don't make an ass of myself over grammar. It is the last stand of the loser, and very few understand it well enough to argue what is and is not proper grammar.

Congratulations. You and Del send each other 72 rep points and then go fuck each other till one of you goes deaf.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Oh boy. FOX has some "dirt" on a man who liked to bang women.

FOX.

Gotta love it.

See how you love this, from Dr. Paul Kangor, Hoover Institution, Stanford “DUPES: How America's Adversaries Have Manipulated Progressives for a Century” C-Span Lecture @Heritage Foundation.

1. For Ted Kennedy, being a dupe begins with his first foreign-policy trips in the 1960s, after replacing his brother in the Senate. By the way, John F. Kennedy was no dupe. He was a staunch anti-communist Democrat, as had been the entire Kennedy clan. It’s impossible to picture Ted echoing his late brother, who had warned America of its “atheistic foe” and the “godless” “communist conspiracy.” His work against American interests lasted decades.

a. a. During the Vietnam War, Ted went to South Vietnam on a fact-finding trip, and claimed that 80% of all the refugees in South Vietnam were made so because of American troops…. Letter Details Kennedy Offer To USSR | Sweetness & Light

Is that low enough for you?

Well, Sally, in the words of e.e.cummings,
"how do you like your blueeyed boy
Mister Death"

Ha! i am reading Dupes....;)

He also was a major nekkid pron surfer and USMB Troll!

4737154306_880232d9ce.jpg

what was his sock puppet name here? :eusa_eh:

Y'all can be right. Its fine with me.

I knew you were both wrong, but I don't make an ass of myself over grammar. It is the last stand of the loser, and very few understand it well enough to argue what is and is not proper grammar.

Congratulations. You and Del send each other 72 rep points and then go fuck each other till one of you goes deaf.

Erm..

So I am supposing you are one of those "don't bother with my private life" types..that sorta messes in everyone else's private life?:lol:

was he married at the time? :eusa_whistle:

hey, reminds me of the Senator in Godfather 2 at the Vegas whore house....or Cuba...:lol:

Teddy lived a full life eh? :eusa_hand:

He'd been married about 4 years, and was about 4 years away from Joan divorcing him for being a whoremonger (Webster's approved).

i very much doubt that webster approved of kennedy's whoremongery.

i'd be very disappointed in him.

Mary Jo could have told you that.

Yep. You can look up the facts surrounding Mary Jo Kopechne's MURDER and determine for yourself who MURDERED her.

This Icon of Dem Morality, The Chappaquiddick MURDERER is none other than Ted (May he roast in Hell) Kennedy.

Last edited:
Hey, cut Teddy some slack. He was merely carrying on a long established family tradition started by his daddy, Joe, who mentored sons Jack, Bobby, and little Ted in the fine art of Kennedy philandering. Certainly you've heard of the Kennedys and Cumalot?

Just remember. Some idiot put Teddy in charge of immigration. That's why he had a "good neighbor" policy about Latinos. He wanted dirt cheap "ho" material.

Forum List

Back