Shocker. Rich celebrities denounce Trump.

You know this really gets under President Pussyboy's skin. He so desperately wanted to be in that celebrity circle.

Just the opposite. These people are used to co opting every previous president. Until this one. They can’t get to him and they are all suffering a Trump Derangnent Syndrom.

They consider him a traitor to the ruling class because he makes them irrelevant.

All these stars are irrelevant. There are a few that are on the right track, James Woods and some others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trump_shutdown_2013.jpg
.....~S~

Thank God we have someone at the top willing to fight for America.

So people in the entertainment industry are criticized for comments about the orange whore, but it's okay for financiers, pundits, "religious" leaders, talk-show hosts, and disc jockeys to comment so long as they are heaping praise upon him? Their opinions are not worth much, either.

Celebrities actually think we care what they say.

Clearly some people do, that is why there is an article about them on FoxNews and a thread about them on this forum.

I'd sure love to see one person say they changed their vote based on what some actor or actress said. What these people know about politics is what I know about flying the space shuttle. Trust me......LeBoob James is from this area.

And yet FoxNews felt it important enough to make an article about it and the here we are in a thread about it.

Seems someone does care

It didn't even make Google news. Media entertains us at times. They need to sell papers, get you to their sites, turn on their cable programming. So people only care to the extent it's something to laugh at, start a topic on, or discuss the hypocrisy of the left.

That is always the excuse given, yet even laughing at them is giving them the attention they so much desire.

Did you learn nothing from Trump...even bad press is good press.

Celebrities actually think we care what they say.

Clearly some people do, that is why there is an article about them on FoxNews and a thread about them on this forum.

I'd sure love to see one person say they changed their vote based on what some actor or actress said. What these people know about politics is what I know about flying the space shuttle. Trust me......LeBoob James is from this area.

And yet FoxNews felt it important enough to make an article about it and the here we are in a thread about it.

Seems someone does care
Not about what they say. Just about how full of themselves they are for making such jerk off statements. After all, do you really care what George Takai thinks? Would you seriously take advice from Bette Midler? The noteworthy part is that they think you DO. They think we all do.

They do not care if you take them seriously, all they care about is that someone is talking about them...and you all are always so willing to oblige.

Thank you for letting us know what they said. Glad we have you keeping an eye on them

Actually we only have to watch what you post to know what the correct celebrity opinion is.

That is funny consider I have never made such a thread in all my time on this forum...and here we are in one you made.

Project much?

Every post and every thread you have ever made has the celebrity stamp of approval. You would never express an opinion contrary to the ruling elite orthodoxy.

Are you drunk again?

That is always the excuse given, yet even laughing at them is giving them the attention they so much desire.

Stop your gas lighting. The elites in this country who control the media use it to attack our president. To point it out is a reasonable action.
And to point out that the rich, the celebrity, Wall Street are in the main the forces behind the attacks on the President may make it uncomfortable for you to maintain your self deception I am not under any such constraint.
Where there is money and power there will be attacks on President Trump. Its a fact.

They do not care if you take them seriously, all they care about is that someone is talking about them...and you all are always so willing to oblige.

Wrong. Though I'll concede they are shallow and faddish they do seem to care that America rejected their cocktail party pick for America. They still cannot believe that America rejected the choice of all the best people. And they are determined to undo it.

Stop your gas lighting. The elites in this country who control the media use it to attack our president. To point it out is a reasonable action.
And to point out that the rich, the celebrity, Wall Street are in the main the forces behind the attacks on the President may make it uncomfortable for you to maintain your self deception I am not under any such constraint.
Where there is money and power there will be attacks on President Trump. Its a fact.

Why would it be uncomfortable for me? you are the one that gives a shit, not me.

You are the one that started the thread, you are the one that cares what these people think.

This is all you.

Forum List

Back