Shocker or Blowout?

You've obviously been living under a rock. Some people actually faint when they see Obama.

No, I live in a house and who faints when they see Obama, I voted for him but you wont see me rioting because I have a fucking brain and too much to lose to riot. Grouping all Obama supporters together is like me saying that everyone who lives in Arkansas is a damn inbreeding , gun toting, redneck negro hater. IS that what you are?

No, I live in a house and who faints when they see Obama, I voted for him but you wont see me rioting because I have a fucking brain and too much to lose to riot. Grouping all Obama supporters together is like me saying that everyone who lives in Arkansas is a damn inbreeding , gun toting, redneck negro hater. IS that what you are?

I'm not grouping all Obama suporters together, but there will be rioting if he loses.

I'm an Obama supporter and I would hit the streets if he lost. Every single poll in the entire country, no matter how biased, is showing an Obama victory. Maybe not popular vote landslide, but a victory nontheless. Like football, all that matters is winning, it doesn't matter by how much. There are numerous reports of right wing voter suppression... voting machines in West Virginia being re-calbirated so all Obama votes go for McCain, flyers in Virginia saying the election for Democrats is the day AFTER the election...

The only thing worse than an Obama loss is an Obama assasination. That would cause massive riots across the country.

Your very scarey. So anarchy is the American way if Obama loses? It's got to be racially motivated if he loses. He can't possibly lose because the American people vote believing that his opponent is the better choice for the job.

Reminds me of that poor white/caucasian truck driver dragged out of his truck and nearly beaten to death by Rodney King rioters years ago. Thank God some African American citizens actually helped this guy out, before he was killed.

Forum List

Back