Shocker… Obama Administration Is Behind Chaos in Wisconsin – Students Used as Props

is playing an active role in organizing protests against Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker’s attempt to strip most public employees of collective bargaining rights.
Standing up for the worker. :eek:
The horror!

I also love how you use a blog as proof! NICE!

Standing up for workers?

Do you remember what happened the last time Obama said he didn't know the details?

Today's TMJ4 - Local News - Video - <b>Raw Video:</b> Charles Benson Sits Down With President Obama

The unions are upset because they have to pay more for their pensions, nothing more, nothing less.

The american people are allowed to organize wether you like it or not.

Everyone involved are Americans and you can not stop them from working together for their causes.

I know the right wants to think every time the left leaning people of this country organize together its a crime but you are sorely mistaken.

elections have consequences

oh wait, thats only if a dem wins

:eusa_whistle:

The american people are allowed to organize wether you like it or not.

Everyone involved are Americans and you can not stop them from working together for their causes.

I know the right wants to think every time the left leaning people of this country organize together its a crime but you are sorely mistaken.

And no one is saying they cannot organize. Wisconsin is not talking about breaking unions, they are simply trying to take control of the budget back from the union.

Forum List

Back