Shocker - Libs agast at plans to put windfarms of coast of Nantuckett

Soggy in NOLA

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2009
Personally, we should put them there, in Puget Sound, Aquatic Park and all along the West Coast and the Chicago River. Ya want 'em.... HERE YA GO!!!

Apparantly the Kennedy family is having babies over this.. you know, the Kennedys that are all in favor of these things.

Sure they are.

As long as they aren't in THEIR back yard. You know. Spoiling the view. LOL

Personally, we should put them there, in Puget Sound, Aquatic Park and all along the West Coast and the Chicago River. Ya want 'em.... HERE YA GO!!!

I suppose that we should have known that you'd be stupid enough to think all the people living in Nantuckett are liberals.

We may be getting them off the coast of Cape May. I think its a win/win for our local community and the state. I just hope they hire some local folks for the construction.

I live in Florida not too far from the beach and I would be all for having them off the beach. They don't have to be in shipping lanes and they don't have to be so close that they obstruct the view... hell, as far as I know they can be far enough away that you would not even see them from the beach.

Even if they were visible, I'd be all for it if we could reduce our dependence on oil.

Immie

fucking hypocrites. and pop up don't want no solar panels in her damn desert either.

No shit!!!!! Put those things in San Fran, Mass, etc... But will they??? Hell no... People like Ravi and jillian want these things as long as it's not on their land.... pu$$ie$...

They are all talk and no action... Big surprise I know...LOL

No shit!!!!! Put those things in San Fran, Mass, etc... But will they??? Hell no... People like Ravi and jillian want these things as long as it's not on their land.... pu$$ie$...

They already have them is San Fran Nan's backyard. It is called Altamonte Pass. Of course, they are on land and they definitely are hidden from view of San Francisco, but they are close enough to be in their backyard.

Road Trip: A Visit to One of the Largest Wind Farms in the World

Here are some pictures

Wind turbines california Stock Photos and Images. 265 wind turbines california pictures and royalty free photography available to search from over 100 stock photo brands.

Immie

They already have them is San Fran Nan's backyard. It is called Altamonte Pass. Of course, they are on land and they definitely are hidden from view of San Francisco, but they are close enough to be in their backyard.

Road Trip: A Visit to One of the Largest Wind Farms in the World

Here are some pictures

Wind turbines california Stock Photos and Images. 265 wind turbines california pictures and royalty free photography available to search from over 100 stock photo brands.

Immie

me thinks someone wanted solar panels in the Mohave but puckerpoop would have none of it.

Forum List

Back