Shocker! Judge orders trial on Obama's eligibility issue

There is no question in the minds of any real American that Obama is legally president.

Only racist assholes question this because they are political hack idiots who dont believe in democracy.

bringing up race is pretty ridiculous. how do you even know what race the people on this board are? :cuckoo:

people question his credentials because he hides them. people question his credentials because they dont like him. assuming it is because of race is ...... well..... racist!!

I think it's far more important and relevant to see President Obama's college transcripts. Why is the bar lower for Obama in this matter? I want to read with interest his thesis, look at his grades, the classes he took, who his professors were.

If it was good enough for Booooosh, why not for Obama who is so much better in every way?

He was a professor at college. He was a constitutional lawyer. He went to Harvard law.

At the very least, he is smarter than you. Agree? :lol:
Not at all.

But I do agree even a amoeba is smarter than you!:lol::lol::lol:

Wow, good one.

By the way, love your signature. :lol:

I think it's far more important and relevant to see President Obama's college transcripts. Why is the bar lower for Obama in this matter? I want to read with interest his thesis, look at his grades, the classes he took, who his professors were.

If it was good enough for Booooosh, why not for Obama who is so much better in every way?

He was a professor at college. He was a constitutional lawyer. He went to Harvard law.

At the very least, he is smarter than you. Agree? :lol:

Truth is he was not a Professor. But a Senior lecturer, if memory serves......

Forum List

Back