Shocker! Judge orders trial on Obama's eligibility issue

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
WND: Shocker! Judge orders trial on eligibility issue

Posted September 8th, 2009 by adam1mc

WND so I guess take it with a grain of salt...

Search....

Shocker! Judge orders trial on eligibility issue
Arguments planned Jan. 11 for major Obama challenge

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Is this the footprint of baby Barack Obama?

A California judge today tentatively scheduled a trial for Jan. 26, 2010, for a case that challenges Barack Obama's eligibility to be president based on questions over his qualifications under the requirements of the U.S. Constitution.

Search....

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

A California judge today tentatively scheduled a trial for Jan. 26, 2010, for a case that challenges Barack Obama's eligibility to be president based on questions over his qualifications under the requirements of the U.S. Constitution.

By Jerome R. Corsi? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Corsi is also a frequent participant in FreeRepublic.com's online forums, posting under the pseudonym "jrlc" since 2001. (Click here to read a full set of Corsi's posts; click here to read the post in which "jrlc" admits to being Jerome Corsi.)

On FreeRepublic.com, Corsi has, among other things, said that "ragheads" are "boy buggers"; referred to "John F*ing Kerry"; called Senator Hillary Clinton a "Fat Hog"; referred to her daughter as "Chubby Chelsie" Clinton; referred to Janet Reno as "Janet Rhino"; called Katie Couric "Little Katie Communist"; suggested Kerry was "practicing Judaism"; and expressed the wish that a small plane that had crashed into a building in Los Angeles had instead crashed into the set of NBC'S The West Wing, thereby killing actor Martin Sheen.

Following are some examples. [Spelling and punctuation are Corsi's own.]

On Catholics and the Pope

CORSI: Maybe while he's there he can tell the UN what he's going to do about the sexual crimes committed by "priests" in his "Church" during his tenure. Or, maybe that's the connection -- boy buggering in both Islam and Catholicism is okay with the Pope as long as it isn't reported by the liberal press. (03/03/2003)

CORSI: So this is what the last days of the Catholic Church are going to look like. Buggering boys undermines the moral base and the laywers rip the gold off the Vatican altars. We may get one more Pope, when this senile one dies, but that's probably about it. (12/16/2002)

Hey World Nut Daily is no one's idea of unbiased.
But if it's so far off it shouldn't be hard to disprove the story.

I don't believe the story is factually accurate. WND is well known for being involved in the birther conspiracy movement.

Hey World Nut Daily is no one's idea of unbiased.
But if it's so far off it shouldn't be hard to disprove the story.
where does itsay a trial has been ordered? nowhere. :lol:

Carter ordered a hearing Oct. 5 on the motion to dismiss and ordered arguments submitted on the issue of discovery.
If the case survives that challenge, a pretrial hearing has been scheduled for Jan. 11 and the trial for two weeks later.

prediction: there will be NO trial. :lol:

It should happen, but it won't. No one in DC benefits from this, so it won't happen.

Well I don't see it really happening, but it would be very interesting if it happened. The problem is, what the crap would they do if they found out he was not legal?

Well I don't see it really happening, but it would be very interesting if it happened. The problem is, what the crap would they do if they found out he was not legal?

Obama would be immediately removed from office. But--I really don't go for this Birthers stuff. One would think the DNC would do a major background check prior to nominating anyone to be POTUS.

Obama would be immediately removed from office. But--I really don't go for this Birthers stuff. One would think the DNC would do a major background check prior to nominating anyone to be POTUS.

One would hope so, but if a politicl party is desperate for power, there's no telling what they would do.

I think it's far more important and relevant to see President Obama's college transcripts. Why is the bar lower for Obama in this matter? I want to read with interest his thesis, look at his grades, the classes he took, who his professors were.

If it was good enough for Booooosh, why not for Obama who is so much better in every way?

Email. Thrushed Limbaloney and Sean Hannutsy for the ' fair and balanced " troof.
Ann Coulter will be called in to evaluate the issue and " set you free"
FreeDumb !

I really think the GOP needs to get all over this issue.

Every republican needs to get on board and state publically that they do not believe Obama is an American

Search....

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

So who will they call as witnesses? Obama's 90-year old grandma from Kenya who can barely speak English? That should be an interesting sight to see when she's sworn in and claims Barack was born in Kenya (or was it his brother? the defense will ask).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1WmbY-B6uU&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Bill Maher Goes After "Obama Birthers"[/ame]

Idiocracy: Not just a movie anymore...

Not to mention the FBI and the Secret Service, which granted him top secret classification even before he took office so that he could be privy to the Presidential Daily Briefings.

I think it's far more important and relevant to see President Obama's college transcripts. Why is the bar lower for Obama in this matter? I want to read with interest his thesis, look at his grades, the classes he took, who his professors were.

If it was good enough for Booooosh, why not for Obama who is so much better in every way?

When did we see Bush's transcripts? Did he even have any?

Forum List

Back