Shocker: Fossil Fuel Funded Lawyer fools Fox News and Forum Posters

Sheesh, the data from the satellites concerning the sea level rise, from NASA, has been posted here many times. These silly asses just state that NASA is faking data, as are, of course, any of the other nations that are reporting the same data from their satellites.

From the unread the article.

"Steve Nerem, the director of the widely relied-upon research center, told FoxNews.com that his group added the 0.3 millimeters per year to the actual sea level measurements.."

Fake data =/= real science

Sheesh, the data from the satellites concerning the sea level rise, from NASA, has been posted here many times. These silly asses just state that NASA is faking data, as are, of course, any of the other nations that are reporting the same data from their satellites.

Did you read the article? The numbers you have been posting were all based on falsified data because the people reporting the numbers wanted to compensate for the fact that the land is also rising.

No, reading hurts his brain.

"Fossil fuel funded lawyer"? You make gas and diesel fuel and home heating oil sound like a heroin addiction. George Soros' fortune is funded by fossil fuel and he maintains a network of paopaganda organizations that are amazingly tax exempt.

The OP is so twisted it could mean almost anything.

But I learned =/=, so it wasn't entirely wasted time...

GEN_115_LR-30.jpg

So you two actually deny sea level has risen over the 20th century? Do you deny the world has warmed? or that water expands when they it is heated?

As for the subject, you've both been hoodwinked by a lawyer. He was hidden in plain sight. He did you.

You should be ashamed.

Exactly as I said.

When confronted with choosing between the real world evidence and some incomprehensibly supported computer model that is not supported by real world evidence, the computer model is preferred.

The fortress was constructed in 1695 on the shore. It's not under water. I don't believe the lawyer you are obsessed with mentioned this.

Explain how the sea can rise for more that 300 years between 1695 and 2011 without affecting the position of the shorline and your case will be more strongly supported.

How did the lawyer get the Warmer to admit to faking the data?

He didn't. He really is quite brilliant. he's completely done you. In plain sight he hid - it was noted he was a lawyer, not a profession particularly known for honesty - and yet for some reason you fell all weak-kneed and puppy eyed for his brilliance. So you find yourself fantasizing scenarios about him that never happened. That idea you have that he even conversed with "the warmer" is a fantasy.

You might want to re-read the article, this time armed with a bit of skepticism.

You might want to read the article. Period.

"Steve Nerem, the director of the widely relied-upon research center, told FoxNews.com that his group added the 0.3 millimeters per year to the actual sea level measurements.."

Where's any mention of the lawyer Frank?

Unless you are claiming the lawyer is an employee of FoxNews.com?

That would be tragic. FoxNews.com employing a lawyer who on the side works for a climate denial think-tank.

I don't take the Warmer seriously as scientists. By now, even people with no scientific learning at all must know that there is something fundamentally wrong with a group that manipulates the data to fit their preconceived notions.

However, I take them seriously as a threat to Western Civilization. They are a Death Worshiping Cult dedicated to the destruction of civil society and they must be stopped.

He didn't. He really is quite brilliant. he's completely done you. In plain sight he hid - it was noted he was a lawyer, not a profession particularly known for honesty - and yet for some reason you fell all weak-kneed and puppy eyed for his brilliance. So you find yourself fantasizing scenarios about him that never happened. That idea you have that he even conversed with "the warmer" is a fantasy.

You might want to re-read the article, this time armed with a bit of skepticism.

That would be tragic. FoxNews.com employing a lawyer who on the side works for a climate denial think-tank.

The director of the Institute himself admitted to falsifying the data. That's the subject.

So you two actually deny sea level has risen over the 20th century? Do you deny the world has warmed? or that water expands when they it is heated?

As for the subject, you've both been hoodwinked by a lawyer. He was hidden in plain sight. He did you.

You should be ashamed.

Exactly as I said.

When confronted with choosing between the real world evidence and some incomprehensibly supported computer model that is not supported by real world evidence, the computer model is preferred.

The fortress was constructed in 1695 on the shore. It's not under water. I don't believe the lawyer you are obsessed with mentioned this.

Explain how the sea can rise for more that 300 years between 1695 and 2011 without affecting the position of the shorline and your case will be more strongly supported.

Why would an entire fortress be underwater just because sea level has risen? Aren't you assuming something about the amount that the sea level has risen. I imagine that fortress is more than a meter tall.

The director of the Institute himself admitted to falsifying the data. That's the subject.

No he didn't you liar.

No he didn't you liar.

Read 'em n weep, Warmer.

You should be ashamed.

Exactly as I said.

Why would an entire fortress be underwater just because sea level has risen? Aren't you assuming something about the amount that the sea level has risen. I imagine that fortress is more than a meter tall.

It's nice that you have an imagination. It must help you to conceptualize what you propose has actually happened. You are proposing that the level of the oceans has risen by 1 meter vertically. This is the assertion of the people that you believe are experts.

Your reliance on their theories begs the question: If the theory is correct, where is the real world proof?

By your own interpretation of what they have put forth, the level of the ocean should be 1 meter higher than it was when the fortress was built. It is not.

Please explain.

RWatt can't read.

The Warmer himself admitted to falsifying the data. Not Foxnews, not a lawyer.

The Warmer himself admitted to faking the data.

Not only does Fox say "Fair & Balanced"

but they also repeat this over and over; "We report.....you decide".

That means sometimes they can't vouch for a story, but when they discover it's bogus they release a retraction.

I've never, ever heard CNN or the others do that.

Fox needs these disclaimers they're such liars..

Forum List

Back