SHOCKER: Another Cry-Baby Muslim Wants Special Treatment Based On Her Cult!!!

untwist your panties. you of all people should know that an ambulance chaser will file suit on anything.

you've got a better chance of becoming pope and presiding over sukkoth in the vatican than she does of prevailing.

lighten up, francis.

I do corporate law (and sales), I don't see court rooms and don't file lawsuits. However, there are many many ethical attorneys in litigation. Regardless of popular myths, attorneys mostly stay away from cases with no case of winning (that also includes medical malpractice which is an argument for the GOP on healthcare reform), since it's a waste of their time and money.

But in case you didn't know attorney general Holder is bring suit on her behalf and this is Chicago, anything can happen! Holder hasn't found a liberal cause he doesn't like!

So if I was Rastafarian and wanted to take 3 weeks off to go to Jamaica, would they let me do it? I'm guessing they would tell me to go fuck myself.

Next month is passover. I am not religious, but I enjoy the family get together. My company scheduled it's annual sales convention right during it. It's mandatory! I am not happy about it, but I am going.

Another person will say, hey but we get Christmas and Thanksgiving off. First, we are a Christian country so its only natural to get their holist day day and Thanksgiving is our most American America holiday. We deserve it off. Second, for both holidays we get like what 1 or 2 days off. This woman wants 3 weeks off! Unfuckingbelievable!

In Islamic countries Christians have to work on Christmas and every other Holliday, and in some places you are not even allowed to practice your faith openly.

In Iran, a country that treats their Jews not too bad (better than South America and Eastern Europe), requires Jews to go to school on the Sabbath and can't teach hebrew!

It is not discrimination to expect someone to do the job for which they were hired.

If your arcane religious beliefs preclude you from working at certain times then find a job that will let you take the time off.

It's the same old beer and bacon argument: If you can't touch beer or bacon then why the fuck would you be so stupid as to apply for and accept a job at a store that sells beer and bacon?

So true, as I would have absolutely NO sympathy for a Jew that won't work on the Sabath, but takes a job and/or profession that requires him/her to work on the weekend. Don't take the job then!

It is not discrimination to expect someone to do the job for which they were hired.

If your arcane religious beliefs preclude you from working at certain times then find a job that will let you take the time off.

It's the same old beer and bacon argument: If you can't touch beer or bacon then why the fuck would you be so stupid as to apply for and accept a job at a store that sells beer and bacon?

I personally know a Muslim woman who works the check out line at a WalMart

And wears the head scarf and veil at work.

If a customer has alcohol or pork products to be checked out among their other items.

She will call for another employee to come to her station and enter the items into the register and also bag them. :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giaZP-2Buiw&NR=1]YouTube - What do you want, a cookie?[/ame]

It really pisses me off that they come over here because they can live a free life yet want us to give in to their religion which turned their own country into a toilet bowl. GO HOME and stay there. I am guessing she can get a job there paying about 10% of what she is making and get to wear the costume ever day with her head in a bag with eye holes.

I was told in Ryhaid (sp) that the reason the men demand the dress code be enforced is that it hides the identity of the women they take to the hotel.

Next month is passover. I am not religious, but I enjoy the family get together. My company scheduled it's annual sales convention right during it. It's mandatory! I am not happy about it, but I am going.

Another person will say, hey but we get Christmas and Thanksgiving off. First, we are a Christian country so its only natural to get their holist day day and Thanksgiving is our most American America holiday. We deserve it off. Second, for both holidays we get like what 1 or 2 days off. This woman wants 3 weeks off! Unfuckingbelievable!

In Islamic countries Christians have to work on Christmas and every other Holliday, and in some places you are not even allowed to practice your faith openly.

In Iran, a country that treats their Jews not too bad (better than South America and Eastern Europe), requires Jews to go to school on the Sabbath and can't teach hebrew!

Saudi Arabia is 10 times worse, no Jews allowed in the country and you can be arrested if you seen wearing a cross.

untwist your panties. you of all people should know that an ambulance chaser will file suit on anything.

you've got a better chance of becoming pope and presiding over sukkoth in the vatican than she does of prevailing.

lighten up, francis.

I do corporate law (and sales), I don't see court rooms and don't file lawsuits. However, there are many many ethical attorneys in litigation. Regardless of popular myths, attorneys mostly stay away from cases with no case of winning (that also includes medical malpractice which is an argument for the GOP on healthcare reform), since it's a waste of their time and money.

But in case you didn't know attorney general Holder is bring suit on her behalf and this is Chicago, anything can happen! Holder hasn't found a liberal cause he doesn't like!

Lighten up Francis.

That is your right and I support that.
Too bad for the Muslims everywhere else then. No wonder they are having such a hard time. Must be hard for them when not even their own have their back.

Their country; their laws.

Not my place to get involved in their internal affairs. :cool:

You have commented numerous times in the past on their internal affairs.
When it suits your ideology.
So quit shitting us.

Muslims are the current oppressed minority here in America.

So it is up to us to take full advantage of our victim status. :cool:

Muslims are also the current oppressed MAJORITY in their own countries. Iraq, Iran, Syria, Tunisia, Libya just to name a few.
You folks slaughter your own and think nothing about it. Instead you are worried about some teacher in Illinois.
What they do in other countries is their business.

All I am concerned with is treatment of Muslims here in America. :cool:

But you are not concerned with any other person who wants to take 3 weeks off work for their religious beliefs?

Muslims are also the current oppressed MAJORITY in their own countries. Iraq, Iran, Syria, Tunisia, Libya just to name a few.
You folks slaughter your own and think nothing about it. Instead you are worried about some teacher in Illinois.

But you are not concerned with any other person who wants to take 3 weeks off work for their religious beliefs?
She is a Muslim so I support her. It is an event that Muslims must participate in one time in their life .

She is a Muslim so I support her. It is an event that Muslims must participate in one time in their life .

Then let her find a job that will allow her the time off. The school is not discriminating against her because no teacher is allowed to take 3 weeks off during the school year.

I thought the Quran says you should participate in Hajj only if you have the means to do so, I don't believe it says every Muslim MUST make the pilgrimage.

Forum List

Back